9 Screenshots

About This File

Shar has agreed to prepare a buffet for her friends birthday party.. but as usual Shar’s friends are running late. Impatient Shar sits staring at her watch.. she suddenly becomes bored and begins to pick at the buffet. Scoffing through the sandwiches, she begins to eat the pizza, the cream cakes, popcorn, pasta, crisps, Jaffa cakes.. Shar doesn’t stop. 

Shar starts to chug the pop and beer.. she continues eating more of the buffether belly starts to become big and bloated. 

Still waiting for her guests to arrive.. Shar finally changes into her party dress!

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Shar starts off in some tight blue jeans she is struggling to do up and a blue top that can't cover her massive gut. She is preparing for a gathering with friends. Her table is loaded with all kinds of food, ranging from sandwiches, to popcorn and chips to soda and beer. 

Shar sits there for a moment trying to wait for her guests to arrive, but then decides to grab a slice of pizza. That one slice then leads to a couple of sandwiches and before you know it, Shar has lost all control and is munching away like the piggy she is. Watch as she stuffs her face nonstop with complete greed, even undoing her tight jeans at one point to allow room. She eats on her couch in her living room and also eats in her kitchen, which is my fave part. She chugs soda and beer which pushes her belly out big and round and she lets out these sexy monstrous burps in a row. I love how her belly bunches up as she sits her fat ass on the counter filling her belly nonstop.

She goes back to the couch and eats and drinks some more before finally deciding to put on her party dress. Even if she didn't just gorge herself like an absolute pig, I don't think this dress would have party appropriate, but man I would love to watch her at this party filling that belly and letting out huge burps like the perfect piggy of the party 🐷🐷🐷

Screenshot_20191002-214656_Lime Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191002-215040_Lime Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191002-215330_Lime Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191002-215527_Lime Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191002-220843_Lime Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191002-221301_Lime Player.jpg

Link to review
ronin76

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Shar just can’t help herself when there’s so much delicious food around. 

She starts out squeezing into her jeans as her fat but empty belly jiggles. Walking away it’s clear her hips have gotten wider.

Some pizza and sandwiches just don’t satisfy her and by the time she’s shoving whole cookies into her mouth you know this video is going to be great. 

Soda and beer, cakes and onion rigs, more beer. 

One of my favorite things with Shar’s videos is looking for the little clues. The video cuts and the next scene is Shar in the kitchen...but the pop bottle is a lot lower. Shar’s back in her living room and the tray of sandwiches is looking a little less full. Even when she’s not on camera Shar is clearly still stuffing herself.

By the end Shar looks drunk on beer and food and the sight of her looking extra fat in her dress with her thick thighs and plump arms on display along with her immense belly is just beautiful.

Link to review
D1balling

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Loved the burps but for future references please include big burps in more clips 😍😍.

Keep gaining and maintainin

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar is looking super chubby in this vid join her as she waits for her guests to arrive but shar can’t help herself and starts to eat everything 🐷 she has prepared, I love how big shar’s belly looks in this you get many close ups of her belly in this update. Plus her double chin is really starting to be very noticeable now, also I like how big shar’s burps are getting they are so loud 😍 the only thing that would make this vid better would be a few more side on close ups of shar’s belly. I would love to see you do a stuffing vid in that dress your wore at the end it barely covered your now huge belly 🥵 buy this vid now it’s amazing 5 stars.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video shows Shar from such natural angles in “every day” clothes in which you can see what a true fat girl she now is.  Not just plump or curvy but full on BIG! 

The first few minutes show her with her massive, soft and un-stuffed, jiggly wide belly spilling out of control over her jeans.  It’s crazy to see the sheer girth all over, the girder-thighs and sticky-out, wide ass with flared hips, the swollen boobs resting on top of that big upper-belly shelf.

She greedily devours the food like her life depends on it but the real treat is seeing how she looks in that dress at the end.

Shar has truly ballooned from a conventionally-skinny girl to one that you’d gawp at in public in disbelief that a person could be so fat! 😍

Link to review
Ukboi87

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Shar continues to shock and amaze us with how big she has become, and how much she can put away!! 

Most shockingly, how does she still fit in Victoria Secret underwear!!! 😍

Link to review
Episcmuhs

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Legit another amazing vid. Hard to believe how they can keep getting better and better but they do. Please buy these vids and support Shar so we keep getting provided with such amazing content, she deserves the support!!

Link to review
Erichendo23

· Edited by Erichendo23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Shar is like a must buy everytime for me id highly advise the same to you. The way she grabs that now big lower belly of hers is breathtaking especially if she keeps eating like this so beautiful!😍

Link to review
mcdorbandt

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

This video in incredible... Might be her best work. It’s certainly my favorite video thus far😍. It’s so sexy to watch her eat & she eats a lot & fast🥰. The belly play is always my favorite part... & at the end before she gets her party dress all the way on😘 Shar thank you for that. It made my day & the video. That is my favorite view of your belly.😁🙄🤗

Link to review