Belly in Blue

$5.99

(10 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This is another clip comprised of horny “filmed for myself to get off to after” footage 🐷 

I was immediately SO turned on by how much tighter this outfit from 2 years ago felt and desperately needed to watch my belly expand even more. I filmed myself downing 3 sodas while I rubbed my engorged gut, not able to do much else but burp and stare in disbelief at how huge I’ve become. 

There are moments where I’m so turned on by my bulging belly, I can’t help but grind against the chair I’m sitting in 😩

I’m sure you can guess what I got up to do at the end 

IMG_4302.thumb.JPG.e1f362a8eedf05828d6745b23e4c4b9f.JPG

IMG_4296.thumb.JPG.b803229685f37a95b62f994465f6195b.JPG2021-2023

Edited by ChubbieBunnie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboy11244

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

an absolute masterpiece!! how one could look so incredible is beyond me. i can't recommend this clip enough if you enjoy seeing cute girls belch 🙈

Link to review
AceRockwell

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

She really is the perfect woman.

Her cips always produce an erection.  Top 5 bellies in the world.  Easy to see she eating good and loves getting bigger.  Can wait to see more

Link to review
Chickenman771

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Possibly the most amazing video i've ever watched ngl. CB is the most attractive person i've ever seen, and i love everything about every clip i've seen of hers 😍 
the burps, outfit, that big sexy belly, and just literally everything about this clip made it amazing af. would give this even more stars than 5 if i could😊

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

This clip by CB is incredibly hot. The way that tight outfit clings to her curves and bulges is so sexy. Of course it has no chance of containing her fattest and most prolific feature which is her enormous bloated and fat laden belly. The way her gut bulges over the pants and pushes the shirt wide open while she guzzles down soda with her glazed expression totally gives the vibe of bloated d-runk girl with a huge beer belly.  She gives multiple angles of her fattened up body and some amazing erotic belly slaps. Totally worth buying this video.

Link to review
Zom21

Just getting wrecked on Sprite, and listening to Britney Spears lol. 😆

Oh man, amazing new video ChubbieBunnie! Just something about you in these videos, you seem very horny, and it feels very genuine. That really turns me on, and makes me horny too. 🥵

You’ve become my new favorite on Curvage. I’m always excited to see any new content. 😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

After seeing the amazing pics/gifs in CB’s previous post, I knew I had to check this vid out instantly the moment it was available 😍. You could definitely say this vid is crazy 😂 hearing Britney Spears in the background. CB’s burps are so hot 🥵 she is looking the biggest and the hottest I have ever seen her yet. In an outfit that look’s painted on it’s so tight those buttons look ready to pop at any moment. You definitely can tell CB is getting more turned on seeing her gut expanding in front of us already burping like crazy but wobbling off and grabbing another can of soda 🐷. I love how round she looks standing, and side on 🤯 sitting down you can really see how much bigger and jiggly that belly is close up. That belly slap at the end to damn what a vid, 5 big burpy stars CB.

Link to review
Amanrox583

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This is another beautiful and elegant video by bunnie. My word she looks rounder in every video and you can tell her legitimately can’t handle herself at times. One of my new favorites. Definitely recommend!

Link to review