6 Screenshots

About This File

23 minutes of mskristinaxo doing back to back nights of weight gain shakes, 2,000+ calories in JUST minutes along side with a half and half carton CHUG.

This video gets MESSY quick, watch how I make my weight gain shakes, watch me chug a carton of half and half it’s becoming so effortless for me to chug these fatty drinks, tons of hot fat chat, belly play, burping, messy eating fatty brownie batter and more. 
23 minutes filled with me drinking my daily weight gain shakes to maximize my day of gains. 

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

OMG this two for one is Phenomenal!!! You would be a fool not to buy this video and watch the amazing Kristina chugging WG shakes and half & half with ease! making it look so effortless! Nobody does chugging better than Kristina!! And she also makes it very SEXY by getting a little messy!! If you are a lover of a gorgeous girl with an absolutely stunning and round belly (it gets even bigger at the end) then this is the video for you!! There is also amazing fat chat and great burps in this as well! She gives you great side shots and shows off those sexy sexy stretchmarks!! Kristina is the best!!!

Response from the author:

I am full blown puppy dog eyes right now 🥺🥺🥺 I cannot thank you enough for your review, thank you for your endless support and everything else, this is one of my favorite reviews ever 🥺🥺

Link to review
overkill

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is not only one, but two amazing chugging videos in one. We get too see how Kristina prepares her shakes. I can't belive how easily she chugs a carton of half and half. It's one of the hottest things I've seen. Kristina really lives up to her reputation as a greedy feedee. Both videos are soo hot. If you., like me, adore seeing her really stuffed then this is the video for you!

@overkill you go above and beyond with your reviews and comments, I appreciate every single one of them, I can’t thank you enough for the constant support I receive from you❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You really need to check out mskristina’s latest vid 😍. It’s so hot 🥵 and messy she shows you exactly what she is putting into these shakes before she drinks them. It’s quite obvious that she has been drinking a lot of them recently her belly looks so round and she gets some of the shake on her face, which is definitely getting rounder 🐷. Plenty of great burps in this vid and fat chat. Love the side views your belly it certainly sticking out more by the end and those pants are getting tight on you by the looks of it. Buy this amazing vid now, can’t wait to see an update to this later in the year 👍🏻.

It became so round and wide by the second part of my video, thank you for noticing how fat I’m becoming hehe, again thank you for your continuous support and feedback ❤️❤️

Link to review