BRING YOUR FEEDEE GF TO THE GYM! (Stuffing & roleplay)

$4.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

BRING YOUR BRATTY FEEDEE GIRLFRIEND TO THE GYM!

You thought it would be a good idea to bring your lazy, overweight glutton of a girlfriend to the gym... Kristina felt tricked, she just wanted to wear a cute tight little gym outfit and show off her new weight at the gym! She was not expecting to workout... She complains about how she’s out of shape, how she can’t keep up, how HUNGRY she is and how much she does not want to workout.

Kristina used to be a regular at the gym, she got too fat for her glute bands, she is spilling out of her tracksuit top and shorts, Kristina attempts to workout with you and it DOES NOT LAST LONG! She wants to eat, she’s hungry and craving soda.

Kristina comes back with a HEALTHY portion of buttery pasta and soda and stuffs her face while she watches you workout.

If anything Kristina is creating more contrast between you two, which is the goal as a greedy feedee. 

this video includes belly play, fat chat, bratty girlfriend attitude, twerking, burping, hiccups, “working out”, eating and stuffing, chugging Coke, and so much more

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ShiningShining

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lazy and greedy and she looks very cute in her Mt. Rainier cap (I live in Seattle so I like the cap)...what more can you ask for? Kristina's first workout video is an all-time favorite of mine and this is more of the same excellence. Keep up the good work!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, and good eyes on the hat! One of my favorite places I’ve been, I didn’t do too hot hiking back when I visited in August but the views were incredible, I can’t thank you enough for your review and support! It means the world to me thank you❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love this role play from kristina, you decide that your gf has been getting a bit rotund lately 🥵 but after a few exercises she gets tired and very hungry (big surprise 😂). Then she grabs some healthy pasta 🤣 while watching you work on getting fit and toned kristina is working on her gut. Making it bigger 😍 of course 👍🏻 she starts stuffing her face only stopping because she gets the hiccups 😍 from inhaling her food as it tastes so good she manages to get rid of them chugging soda letting out a many burps. It’s pretty obvious kristina’s gym days are over, her gym clothes look like they will not fit her for much longer at this rate.

@Residentsteven I cannot thank you enough, I’m filled with joy that you loved this clip, whenever I hiccup while filming I think of you and how much you enjoy them and point them out hehe. Thank you so much love! I appreciate you a ton

Link to review
norge

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

amazing video!

Thank you SO much! I appreciate your purchase and am so happy you left a review! I cannot thank you enough and I’m so glad you enjoyed it❤️

Link to review