BATHING SUIT KFC FAMILY FILL UP BUCKET STUFFING

$4.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

KFC FAMILY FILL UP BUCKET STUFFING IN MY NEW BATHING SUIT 

My brand new 30 minute video! 
In this video you get to see Kristina chow down on a KFC FAMILY FILL UP BUCKET + sides and a drink. Kristina first mindlessly stuffs her face with fatty extra crispy fried chicken, she gets really cozy on the couch showing off how fat she gets during the video. She plays with her big stuffed belly, smacking it, jiggling it, as the video goes on you see how tight kristina’s belly gets and the lack of movement it has from being SO FULL. 

Kristina takes a break from stuffing her face to give you a 360 of her ever growing body, showing you where her cellulite is, her fat ass, she twirls around showing off all of her stomach fat, back fat, butt fat. 
Kristina really shows you how FAT she is in her brand new bathing suit, showing you how tight the strings can get around her belly, really squeezing herself into it and tying it tight to enhance her plump body. 

More towards the end of the video you really see the aftermath of the stuffing... OUT OF BREATH, getting a bit sweaty, really pushing herself to be a fat glutton during this 30 minute video. Kristina’s side profile while she is out of breath playing with her belly on the couch you can really see what a good girl she was during this stuffing, eating, burping, playing with her belly just so she can get fatter for you.

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Join kristina in her kfc family bucket stuffing on the sofa in her bathing suit 😍 love that you gave us a side profile of you in this vid it really shows off just how much weight you have gained the jiggling and slapping of your big round belly 🥵 you are right your burps are definitely different with Mountain Dew instead of coke. Also a few hiccups because you know kristina she loves her food and stuffs it down way to fast 😍, btw love the tattoos and wow your thighs are getting chunky too. Kristina is completely stuffed and out of breath by the end of the vid her belly bloated and full of chicken her bathing suit hardly able to contain her I don’t think it will be long before she out grows it. Plus 5.99 for 30 minutes such a hot vid you need to see this ASAP.

Response from the author:

I was so bummed about the lack of belches and hiccups from the Mountain Dew, funny though I thought it would be the opposite but hey now I know that sprite works THE BEST hehe, thank you for your review I truly appreciate it, I love how detailed you are and how you notice everything!! Thank you so much again💕☺️

Link to review