5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch mskristinaxo be a very very very gluttonous girl, eating some of her absolute favorite card filled dishes.

30 MINUTES LONG

In this video you will watch Kristina sit on her fat ass mindlessly stuffing her face with italian food, linguine with clam sauce, tiramisu, pasta with marinara, garlic bread and a bunch of soda!

This video includes belly play, fat chat, TONS of messy eating, being out of breath from being filled to the brim with carbs, burping, hiccups, heavy breathing, food being shoveled into my mouth with my chubby hands plus so much more!

Fair warning this video gets ⚠️messy⚠️ 

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is both Kristina's hottest and her most impressive stuffing session to date. She stuffs her face with so much pasta and garlic bread. She really stuffs herself to bursting and in the end she gets so full that she's panting and unable to move. It's absolutely amazing! If you wanna see a gorgeous girl eating insane amounts of pasta then this is just the thing for you

Response from the author:

I’m blushing at the fact that you said panting, I love it, thank you so so much @overkill for being one of my number one supporters, you’re so awesome and I appreciate you & your beyond lovely review 

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

😮 where do I even begin with this amazing vid 😍 kristina eats so much in this and gets messy eating with just her hands on the 2nd tray of pasta, and when she says OMG you know she has eaten to much ( she says it a lot to 🐷). There are plenty of big glutton burps in this and a quite a few hiccups to because mskristina eats so fast, wow this stuffing is definitely going to add a lot of pounds to her and her belly is just so bloated by the end. I love it when you said I’m so full but I must carry on and get fatter. This is one hot 5 star vid that you must check out I love how out of breath you were to by the end 🥵.

Tell me you noticed how I couldn’t even breathe in from being so full!! Thank you for your review & purchase I really look forward to hearing from you everything I upload a video 🥺❤️

Link to review
chubnubs11

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the SEXIEST and BEST stuffing EVER!! And at this price its a total STEAL!! Watch Kristina stuff and stuff her face with two pasta dishes one with utensils and one with her chubby hands!! Which is very sexy!! There are alot of phenomenal burps in this video she does not hold back at all!! She gets so stuffed at the end you can just see how bloated her belly is!! And she gets so full and stuffed she has a hard time breathing, moving and burping with how full she gets!! It is so SEXY!! There are also hiccups with how fast she eats, amazing fat talk and belly play!! And you get an amazing view of her huge double belly and her sexy stretchmarks!! They are Jaw dropping!! If you are a fan of watching a sexy girl gluttoneously and messily eating and releasing amazing burps then this is the video for you!! Kristina is truly the BEST!!!

I am in awe of this review, thank you so much oh my god, I am beyond happy you enjoyed this clip and I cannot thank you enough for your tremendous support and this review is amazing 🥺❤️ Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Link to review
Zeep

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So good! Kristina alternates between all the different food which is so gluttonous. She devours a ton of food and lets out some full belly burps that are as authentic as it gets. Kristina is so good at getting her belly super full and this is one of the best demonstrations of it. 

Carb-o-loading at its finest, thank you again ❤️

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This girl can eat! Queen pig 🐖  👑

Oh my god thank you❤️❤️

Link to review