HIGH CALORIE STUFFING + CHUGGING (UNCOMFORTABLY FULL)

$4.20

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

STUFFING + CHUGGING!

Watch Kristina stuff herself with about 3,000 calories in NO TIME.

In this video you’ll get to see Kristina stuff her face with a large McDonald’s meal + more, including a large shake, large Coke, and a Oreo McFlurry. 

Kristina finishes everything (no surprise) , watch her play with her incredibly round belly, press, squeeze and shake her rolls for you, burp and belch her way through her meal, show off her fat ass in her tight jeans, as well as show off her growing gut in them too! 
of course she has to unbutton her pants after so long, her jeans were squeezing her fat incredibly hard, watch Kristina also attempt to re-button her jeans BUT it’s impossible with a huge 45+ inch gut getting in the way

this video is a little over 15 minutes long!

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zeep

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is as authentic as a stuffing gets. At the beginning of this video Kristina mentions that she wants to try and eat her huge meal as quickly as possible. She eats with intensity and only stops to let out burps, going right back to eating within seconds.  
After devouring her meal Kristina drinks/chugs a shake+McFlurry concoction super quickly. It’s so sexy to see her gulp it down on such a full stomach. She’s nice and bloated at the end of the video. It’s hot af to think about how much food it would take to keep Kristina satisfied/stuffed. 

Response from the author:

I cannot thank you enough for purchasing and reviewing my video! The shake plus McFlurry combo was UNMATCHED something im gonna have to do often now. Thank you again ❤️❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kristina is pigging out again 🐷 two burgers a whole tray of fries all washed down with a large coke & a shake and not forgetting dessert in a Oreo mcflurry. This is a steal at 4.20 for 15 minutes getting to see kristina stuffing down a load of food while burping she is jiggling her big gut and bouncing it around it is so 🥵. Just like the title says she gets uncomfortably full by the end 😍 its no wonder she can’t button her jeans, I also noticed how much rounder your face looks in this vid too.

Response from the author:

How’d you like it when I mixed the chocolate shake & the Oreo McFlurry? Hehe honestly a really tasty drink and I hope to find myself chugging it more often, @Residentsteven I cannot thank you enough for your 5 star reviews and continued support 🥰💘🥰

Link to review