6 Screenshots

About This File

MY WEIGHT GAIN GOALS PLUS A BOOT CHUG!

In this video Kristina discusses her weight gain goals, wants and needs. She goes over how big she wants to get (for now 😉), why she wants to get that big and how eager she is to grow more and more. Midway she is overcome with a hiccup attack from chugging the boot too quick, you can see her fat jiggle with each hiccup! This video is super hot, Kristina is wearing her SMALLEST outfit yet, it really shows off her growing belly so well. 

This video is a little over 12 minutes long, it includes fat chat, goal weight reveal, twerking, belly play, burping, hiccuping, side view of belly and booty gains, belching, future wg goal plans, and so much more! 

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, Kristina is irresistably gorgeous in this dress! I mean, just look at how it shows off her amazing curves. We're treated to a super hot goals chat too

Response from the author:

@overkill thank you so much! It was such an incredibly snug outfit I’m surprised it didn’t bust! Thank you so much for your review ❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In Kristina’s own words she looks humongous in this clip. She is chugging from a boot, that’s right a boot 😮 while she tells us her weight gain goals and how she wants to break more furniture especially with her big 🍑 and out grow more clothes. Plenty of great big burps from kristina too and then some amazing hiccups that wouldn’t stop until she started chugging again, the bigger she gets the more she wobbles with every  hiccup 🥵. Can’t wait to see how much bigger you get that pink outfit looks like it’s going break at any moment 🥵 kristina what a vid, 5 big fat 😉 stars. 

Response from the author:

I swear every time I get hiccups I think to myself how eager I am for you to hear them hehe, thank you for your review and support 🥰 you never miss a clip from me and it means the world

Link to review