Video Clips - Weight Gain - feeder/feedee

Video Clips Category for weight gain related clips.

9,524 files

1. $4

TOO FAT: Nothing Fits Anymore

My weight gain is out of control. I have plans today and nothing in my closet fits. my fat blubbery belly spills out of very item i put on. you can hear seams ripping as i pull up my pants. i moan and groan as i struggle to find something to fit my body. im so unhealthy and so overweight. Im so out of breath just from trying the clothes on that i dont even want to go. All i want to do now is sit home and snack. 🐷

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. $9.99

McDonald's Car Stuffing

I went on a little weekend road trip! Of course i couldn't help myself when i saw the McDonald's sign in the distance... i made my driver to pull into the drive through so i could fill myself up! I should have ordered more food though because i was still hungry afterwards!

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

3. $12.99

Medical BedRest Has Made me Immobile

I recently injured myself in a scooter accident and was in the hospital. Now I have been on medically induced bedrest for two weeks and I can't take one step out of bed on my own. I am finally becoming the completely immobile blob of my dreams as I have gotten too fat and my legs can no longer support the weight of my massive growing fat body. Total immobility means I can do nothing but sit here and stuff my face day and night and that certainly will lead to even more gains!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. $4.99

Hot goth girl from high school got FAT!

It’s been so long, I can’t believe it’s really you! I was so cool and goth in high school, I know you had a big crush on me! You look amazing! What do you mean I got fat?! TAGS: gaining weight, getting fat, goth girls, thick goth girls, weight humiliation, feederism, feedee/feeder, getting fatter, belly, belly play, big belly, big tits, fish net, stretch marks 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. $5.99

Car Meal with Facesitting Aftermath

Nicole's just had a date, she got invited a good olde' Burger + Nuggets meal, which you will see her eating with much pleasure!
    After arriving home, and getting both ready to lay down to rest, Nicole strips off her pants and proceeds to sit on her date's face...
    This will be continued in a sequel video, stay tuned! Would you like this chubby ass girl to sit on your face? 🍑
    Help Nicole stay fat by leaving a review on this video and don't forget to follow her to get flash sales notifications! ❤️

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

6. $10.99

Sissy Has a Secret

I'm glad you came. Do you know why you're here? No? To guess, you'll need to be completely honest with yourself and your desires. You don't know what I'm talking about? That's a bold-faced lie, Brother. I know that you watch me when I shower. That you touch yourself to my big, blubbery body. Why do you think I always put on such a show? Touching every inch of my soft, supple body so seductively slowly; jiggling it, grabbing it, tugging on it, and letting it hang freely. Admit it, you love how incredibly soft and jiggly your Sister is.
    Are you looking for the mutual gainer/male feedee version?  Then check out, Sissy Knows Your Secret!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. $3.99

✨Sparkly Bikini Belly Play✨

New clip!! You don't wanna miss this one! 
    I sit on my patio after a big meal from McDonald's  and rub my tummy. 
    I'm so full!!!!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. $6

BELLYBUTTON play & some booty dancing

Dancing in fishnet stocking, heels and panties then shoe off how my belly grew and pov of belly button play I finger my hole soooo good

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. $8.99

Start Of Year Weigh-In & Measurements

(TW - strobe flash first few seconds of the video)
    I hadn’t weighed myself for months, I’ve been gaining hard but with my weight fluctuating I was nervous I might not be as heavy as I wanted. But I decided it was finally time, I even bought a tape measurer so I could FINALLY see my measurements! My entire body is on display through my skin-tight shirt and leggings, with my juicy gut eventually bouncing out of my leggings so I can knead and play with it. I can never help myself… My fat chat is pretty desperate, I can’t help but be obsessed with the results 🥰
    I begin by showing off my body in its current state, making sure I do so from each angle. Then the fun really begins - I pull out my tape measurer and begin the measure my bust-waist-hip ratio for the very first time… I don’t stop there though, I make sure to measure my jiggly arms, thighs and even gut circumference! My own results shocked me, my gainer traits fully coming out as I gush over my own results!

as I step onto the scale, the number surprises me in the best way possible…  See just how plump I am, and just how much I want to gain before my next weigh-in 🐷

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. $10.24

Begging Daddy to feed his Donut Whore

✨️Lillith's been a good girl and wore an outfit just for daddy. Watch as your hungry and frustrated goodest girl attempts to eat her treats strung up on a string with no hands.
    Sit in the role as lillith's feeder daddy! Get off on her begging, pleading, and grinding on the floor in frustration so as to fill up her mouth and belly with her favorite donut holes and donut. See this fat girl moan in delight at every bite, and jiggle in satisfaction with every mouthful! 
    ♡ If you enjoyed this video don't forget to leave a comment or better yet a review! This let's others as well as Lillith know just how much you've enjoyed the content! Not only that, it gives Lil' great insight on how she can enjoy her body even more for you! 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. $11.99

Mesmerized To Keep Gaining

1920x1080 HD
    **Visual Effects**
    This Mesmerize clip will go into your subconscious to help you gain more than you ever thought was possible. I'll lead you down to a space where I will implement food triggering mechanisms in your brain. Feeling like eating 24/7, wanting to gain more than you ever did before, and letting go. Embrace the gain, crave the fatty foods you desire. You want to stuff your face all the time, your belly always growling. You can't help but to keep eating and you don't ever want to stop. You love gaining, you love having to buy clothes for your bigger body. You will want to listen to this everyday and not stop gaining.

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. $19.99

Breaking My Feedee Virginity -

I start this clip off with high hopes. I order 2 pizzas and an energy drink, turn on a scary movie and hope to give you a full on feeder's girlfriend experience, getting my belly nice and round to model it for you. I got this, I mean I love to eat, what could be better?
    Little did I know the skill involved in being a feedee. I start to struggle, burping and heaving and coughing as I try to scoff down both pizzas, this is way more difficult than I thought!

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

13. $5.99

Noodle Stuffing 🍜

Noodle Stuffing 🍜
    In this video you'll get to see just how hungry I am as I stuff myself with a huge bowl of chicken noodles that I cooked!
    I get super greedy as I shove huge amounts of food into my mouth, slurping and moaning with each bite, you can really hear all the gluttonous chewing my mouth is doing! I'm such a fatty for noodles and it shows! 
    If you like hearing fat girls chowing down on delicious food, then this video is for you 😉

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

14. $6.99

Oiled up belly play

Rubbing my belly down in oil while I talk about my recent weight gain…I also mention my current weight and goals weight and how many calories I eat in a day 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. $5

SSBBW BELLY MEASUREMENT

SSBBW belly measurement. 
    Getting my progress recorded! 
    Wow, my belly has gotten BIG! 
    BUT NOT BIG ENOUGH! how big do you think it is? Come find out 😉

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. $12.99

Catgirl Feeds You Cookies

You wished upon a falling star, and your wish came true. In your bedroom now sits a supersized catgirl, ready to indulge your every desire. She knows how long you've yearned for someone to feed you. She wants to fulfill that deep-seated need that has been gnawing at your insides. Slowly and seductively, she opens a package of sugary, calorie-laden chocolate chunk cookies and looks longingly into your eyes as she makes you promise that you're going to eat every single bite; your kitten can't make you cum unless you do.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. $14.99

Fat & in Assisted Living facility Pt 1

I have gotten so obese that my friends and family did an intervention asking me to move into assisted living. I agreed, since I am nearly immobile and I need a breathing device. Who knew living in this place would cause me to live my best immobile life. The staff here takes care of everything. They help me bath, they help me wipe myself, they bring my food to my door and help move me from the bed to the couch. It has been extremely wonderful having an entire staff to help me with all of my needs. I feel like a fat, immobile queen, and now that I know I am being so well cared for, I can keep gaining to my hearts content!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. $6.99

Bloated Belly 🤰

OMG, I’m so Bloated!🤰 I’m so devoted to growing for you. 😈
    REMINDER: Likes, Comments and Reviews are greatly appreciated! I love the feedback! 💗✨

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

19. $6.99

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. $7.99

Bloated Belly & Weight Gain

1920x1080 HD 

I have not done an update in a while on my current weight status! I have obviously gained weight and my stomach is VERY bloated as you can see. I have embraced this weight gain and I no longer give a fuck. I went from a size small to a size medium which at first I was upset about but then I realized I actually like the weight. My boobs look amazing, my ass looks amazing, of course my belly is VERY round now. Which I think adds a cuteness to my figure! I show off my stomach and talk about my eating habits and weight gain. Don't you love how round I am getting?!?!?

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

21. $6.99

Belly inflation in Black Shirt

I inflate my big, soft belly until it is huge and completely full of air.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. $7.99

I always have room for dessert!!!

There’s always room for dessert in my belly, even after eating 20 empanadas and soda 😋 is so filling, so crunchy and oily 🐽 my soft belly is bigger than ever, since I’m eating so much lately my stomach is so stretch out that is so hard to feel full 🐖 well… that just mean that I would have to keep eating more and more  😋
    enjoy, kisses…

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

23. $3.99

ALREADY THE END FOR THESE SHORTS... (outgrown clothing)

Maybe my gluttony has gone too far... 
    I only got these shorts a month ago, and it's shocking to realise that when I did they were loose! I was wearing a belt with them but soon after that was ditched for being too tight... and now the shorts are slowly shrinking too! 
    With my big belly spilling over my lap I show off my glorious gains! I then show you the struggle of getting my overly round belly contained in them! I also play with all the overhang spilling over the top! 😍 [no talking] 
    I can't wait to see the buttons break and the stitches split while I become even bigger! 🐷

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. $3.99

Trying On Outgrown Clothes

Watch as I try on multiple outfits since gaining a substantial amount of weight 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. $14.99

Help Pick My Party Outfit Try-On 2

I need help choosing an outfit again! This time it's for an engagement party, that will have a buffet style dinner. I'm so excited. I can tell it's been awhile since I've tried some of these because I kinds felt like goldilocks trying some one, too small, too meh, each one having its pros and cons that I talk out as I show off how each look on my fat growing body.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.