• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Jackita991 said:

Your history is so cute!! Thanks for sharing it and we wish you a beautiful time here ☺️

You're so sweet thank you so much!!! :)

5 hours ago, bellylover94 said:

Hope you have a great time here thanks for sharing.Β 

Your boyfriend is a lucky guy because I wouldn't be able to stop playing with that Belly 😍

I'm excited! I've never really posted anything like this beforeπŸ˜…believe me, he knows!! he's always grabbing at it!! 🀣

• Curvage Model
Posted (edited)

ive been super lazy today just laying around eating I'm so full I could fall asleep 🀣  feeling hungry so I ate a row of oreos with some chocolate milk and a cup of oreo creme, then D came home with some hibachi and Starbucks!! ☺️ if you haven't had hibachi - you. are. MISSING. OUTTT yumyum sauce is to die for, you can't tell me otherwise! anyway its nap time hope you all are having a great day out there see you guys later :))❀️ edit: here's the stuffed tummy ;)

20240316_115342.jpg

20240316_133145.jpg

20240316_145759.jpg

Edited by BlownUpBrooke

Congrats on the wedding you two! When does the honeymoon 24/7 belly stuffing start? We will be looking forward to big fun gains and curves in the future. Thank you for sharing.Β 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, cdy309 said:

Congrats on the wedding you two! When does the honeymoon 24/7 belly stuffing start? We will be looking forward to big fun gains and curves in the future. Thank you for sharing.Β 

Not married yet, soon! We should be married in the next year though ❀️ I hope you enjoy seeing me grow!! :))

12 minutes ago, BlownUpBrooke said:

Goodnight curvage ❀️ 

I just ripped my pants lol

20240316_234505.jpg

20240316_234524.jpg

Β 

10 minutes ago, BlownUpBrooke said:

Not married yet, soon! We should be married in the next year though ❀️ I hope you enjoy seeing me grow!! :))

The first of many set of pants to be ripped πŸ˜‚ just think of the honeymoon stuffings 😜

1 hour ago, BlownUpBrooke said:

Goodnight curvage ❀️ 

I just ripped my pants lol

20240316_234505.jpg

20240316_234524.jpg

Those jeans split from your steady Weight Gain are one of my fetishes as a Fat Admirer and Feeder.  CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming Wedding and best wishes for a happy marriage.  You are going to make his dreams come to making his Wife fatter and fatter and fatter and FATTER over the years ahead.  REQUESTS - 1) Please share your Weight Gain photos with us Fat Admirers and Feeders on Curvage.   2) SAVE your OUTGROWNs because they will make you MONEY in your future comparison Videos.  I can't wait to buy them as your new Customer.   CONCLUSION:  Please tell your fiancee that "MARRIAGE is a License to EAT !!!" 🀯

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, bellylover94 said:

Β 

The first of many set of pants to be ripped πŸ˜‚ just think of the honeymoon stuffings 😜

I know right?? He's going to make me huge after we get married.. hes already made me gain close to 40 pounds in the last 6 months 🀣

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Those jeans split from your steady Weight Gain are one of my fetishes as a Fat Admirer and Feeder.  CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming Wedding and best wishes for a happy marriage.  You are going to make his dreams come to making his Wife fatter and fatter and fatter and FATTER over the years ahead.  REQUESTS - 1) Please share your Weight Gain photos with us Fat Admirers and Feeders on Curvage.   2) SAVE your OUTGROWNs because they will make you MONEY in your future comparison Videos.  I can't wait to buy them as your new Customer.   CONCLUSION:  Please tell your fiancee that "MARRIAGE is a License to EAT !!!" 🀯

Tell me about it. I've gone from a size 6-8 to a size 10-12 in jeans 🀣 don't worry lots of progress photos in our future here ;) We're planning on making content soon, he's made me save a lot of my old clothes for it so look for that! P.s. he laughed when I read that License to EAT to him 🀣🀣

Guest SoftForYou

Incredible weight gain; D’s a lucky guy and so are you by the way he’s taking care of you. These before and after are great, do you have a current goal you want to get to? And I have to say that shot of you leaning forward eating is amazing, Id love to see more shots of you being fed and being stuffed.

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, bellylover94 said:

Don't mind at all πŸ˜‰

Perfect 😽

5 hours ago, SoftForYou said:

Incredible weight gain; D’s a lucky guy and so are you by the way he’s taking care of you. These before and after are great, do you have a current goal you want to get to? And I have to say that shot of you leaning forward eating is amazing, Id love to see more shots of you being fed and being stuffed.

I love it here, this is such a sweet message oh my gosh!!! Thank you thank you!!! 😭❀️ Plenty stuffing pics/videos to come I promise :)our goal right now is 221 pounds!! D is hellbent on getting me back to 220, plus 1 pound so he can claim he got me to my heaviest weight 🀣 he's such a goofball lol we're so close to 220 πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• (forgot to mention my heaviest was 220 during covid but obviously I lost it all cause of my health condition and then kept losing it soo πŸ’©)

• Curvage Model

Now back to what everyone's here for.. ;) D took a bunch of photos of me this morning and made me late but I think its worth it 😈 bonus pic: D says the only time I move fast is for food or when I'm running late for work.. hes so right 🀣 I still got Starbucks on my way in though πŸ’… don't worry, I got a lot of calories in me this morning ;)

Screenshot_20240318_114344.jpg

Screenshot_20240318_114818.jpg

Screenshot_20240318_114831.jpg

Screenshot_20240318_114846.jpg

Screenshot_20240318_114936.jpg

Screenshot_20240318_115043.jpg

Screenshot_20240318_115104.jpg