Former Fitness Coach Turns Into Softening Food Baby Queen

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, KND101 said:

One, two, eight, You can have as many as you want and we would be more than delighted to see that.

I don't mean to be rude, but as someone said earlier, what strucks me the most is the fact that you used to be a fitness trainer. I think people would also like videos talking about that experience (if your comfortable with it, as for every other thing you want to do in this page). 

Anyways, just wanted to say that all the community is happy that you're here. Hope you like this experience! (And you're gorgeous btw)

It’s so crazy huh! I was mostly on the nutrition weight loss side, I wasn’t a huge expert on the gym/ training side . But I did go to the gym religiously everyday 🤭 here’s a before !  

And that’s a great idea! I Can definitely do videos about that! After all, I started dieting when I was in the 3rd grade 🫢

• Curvage Model
Just now, PeakyPooky said:

It’s so crazy huh! I was mostly on the nutrition weight loss side, I wasn’t a huge expert on the gym/ training side . But I did go to the gym religiously everyday 🤭 here’s a before !  

And that’s a great idea! I Can definitely do videos about that! After all, I started dieting when I was in the 3rd grade 🫢

Lol sorry I forgot to attach it . 

79D888D8-C1A8-4B86-87E4-5CA49221B626.jpeg

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, 1520BRZ said:

So beautiful!! 😍 Do you have any pics from when you first started letting go and gaining weight? Would love to see the weight gain progression.

I think this was the first picture I realized I had gained weight … this was 2021, I was still eating fairly healthy. Also I had recently opened up my protein shop! The only thing i wasn’t doing was working out 🤭

IMG_6281.jpeg

8 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

I think this was the first picture I realized I had gained weight … this was 2021, I was still eating fairly healthy. Also I had recently opened up my protein shop! The only thing i wasn’t doing was working out 🤭

IMG_6281.jpeg

Girl you're so hot. Dunno if I want to look like you or kiss you lol. You're perfect x

9 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

I'm worried I might start to gain weight too quickly if I keep eating like this

I'm not sure any of us would find this to be worrisome.😄 

You're absolutely beautiful, and the added weight looks amazing on you! Can't wait to see what the future holds. 

You're definitely a Curvage superstar in the making! Welcome to the community; I hope you'll enjoy it here for a long time to come.

Guest Jim10

This is the best thing to happen on this website in forever. 

first just wanna say im so proud of you for accepting and appreciating your changing body. Softness is so beautiful and whether you want to stay the same weight or gain is up to you, but we all appreciate how beautiful softness is so much. Your tummy is like SO elegant and HOT. The fact that you eat what you want is incredibly attractive. And you should keep eating whatever you want because we are so here for it. We got your back ;)

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

Just one suggestion: Please consider posting all of your content to this single thread. All of the most popular girls here post to a single thread (e.g., GoodGirlGrow, Curvage Casey, Nikki Maialina and so many more). It makes it much easier to follow you that way!

Omg thanks so much for that tip! Hahahah I’m honestly lost 😅 hahahah so this helps a lot!

• Curvage Model
41 minutes ago, Jim10 said:

This is the best thing to happen on this website in forever. 

first just wanna say im so proud of you for accepting and appreciating your changing body. Softness is so beautiful and whether you want to stay the same weight or gain is up to you, but we all appreciate how beautiful softness is so much. Your tummy is like SO elegant and HOT. The fact that you eat what you want is incredibly attractive. And you should keep eating whatever you want because we are so here for it. We got your back ;)

Omg Jim you’re too sweet 😭😭😭😭 thank you so much !!! It’s definitely taking me a bit to accept and love the new me, sometimes “old me” is still like omg you need to start dieting, you look so bad!” But places like this make me feel so beautiful, so thank you 😭

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

I'm not sure any of us would find this to be worrisome.😄 

You're absolutely beautiful, and the added weight looks amazing on you! Can't wait to see what the future holds. 

You're definitely a Curvage superstar in the making! Welcome to the community; I hope you'll enjoy it here for a long time to come.

Hahhahaha you guys are going to end up convincing me 😭 hahah I put on a bikini today and for the first time my first thought was wow look at these beautiful curves 😭 usually I’d be like ughhhh I need to lose weight, ughh I’ve let my self go: but not today!!!!

3 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

Hahhahaha you guys are going to end up convincing me 😭 hahah I put on a bikini today and for the first time my first thought was wow look at these beautiful curves 😭 usually I’d be like ughhhh I need to lose weight, ughh I’ve let my self go: but not today!!!!

Most of us love to see a beautiful woman gain weight, but, as others have said, don't feel pressured. We want you to be happy, above all!

Guest Jim10
18 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

I’m loving it so far!!!!! I’m still trying to figure out how to add posts/ videos Hahahha hopefully I get the hang of it soon 😅

there are videos? Prepare for an ungodly amount of compliments ;)

10 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

Omg thanks so much for that tip! Hahahah I’m honestly lost 😅 hahahah so this helps a lot!

Not to belabor this point, but a lot of new girls post tons of threads and just spam the board. This is not only unnecessary and annoying, but counterproductive. 

Double-digit posters can be hugely successful: Candii Kayn, for example, has a 245-page thread with 14.3 million views! Curvage Casey has 775 pages and 4 million views. There are plenty of other examples.

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

Not to belabor this point, but a lot of new girls post tons of threads and just spam the board. This is not only unnecessary and annoying, but counterproductive. 

Double-digit posters can be hugely successful: Candii Kayn, for example, has a 245-page thread with 14.3 million views! Curvage Casey has 775 pages and 4 million views. There are plenty of other examples.

Oh wow !!! Ok yeah I totally get it! I’ll just post on here :D thanks for all your help 🥰 I need ALL the help I can get !!!