Bebe Rexha

zachi

7 minutes ago, SquidBobSpongeward said:

Was she ever skinny? I know she’s gained weight but was 165 pounds two years ago, which is still overweight for her height

i think shes said before when she started her career she was 127lbs

And so it begins…….Again………Bebe looks big here even as she is going to try to lose some weight.  I really hope she does this the right way and not use drug “assistance”.  It will ultimately come back with a vengeance which would please many folks here.  Settling back to the 165-175 range would be good for her:

https://instagram.com/stories/beberexha/3178076164952510787?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 hour ago, md2069 said:

And so it begins…….Again………Bebe looks big here even as she is going to try to lose some weight.  I really hope she does this the right way and not use drug “assistance”.  It will ultimately come back with a vengeance which would please many folks here.  Settling back to the 165-175 range would be good for her:

https://instagram.com/stories/beberexha/3178076164952510787?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Let me talk ya YEAH ! 

She will not be keeping that up long best believe that ! She looks gassed after one round can you picture her doing this another 5 or 6 × lol... Let's just accept her and love where this is going ! 

Country Music 2018 Cmas GIF by CMA Awards 

2 hours ago, md2069 said:

Just from the back, it looks like a chubby soccer mom that'll give up on a new workout routine within a month. We can only hope that'll be the outcome here.

IMO the odds of her sticking with this are a bit higher now that the tour is over, and that’s she’s entered a weight range that could threaten the viability of her career. On the other hand, have we ever seen her lose and keep off a noticeable amount of weight for any period of time in, say, the last 5 years? I feel like I’ve only seen plateaus, fluctuations, and gaining spurts for as long as I can remember. It’s anyone’s guess whether we’ll see anything different this time around. 

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

IMO the odds of her sticking with this are a bit higher now that the tour is over, and that’s she’s entered a weight range that could threaten the viability of her career. On the other hand, have we ever seen her lose and keep off a noticeable amount of weight for any period of time in, say, the last 5 years? I feel like I’ve only seen plateaus, fluctuations, and gaining spurts for as long as I can remember. It’s anyone’s guess whether we’ll see anything different this time around. 

Think we get a weight admission?

9 hours ago, md2069 said:

Isn’t she boxing? That’s hardly a weightloss exercise. Whatever sports she do, if she doesn’t fundamentally change her diet, she won’t lose much weight

1 hour ago, Toothberg said:

THIS. You can work out all you want, but real weight loss happens in the kitchen.

Precisely, I saw a part of a podcast recently featuring Sasha Pieterse who also has PCOS, she managed to lose the weight with the KETO diet, tho mentioned it doesn´t work for all with PCOS.

15 hours ago, md2069 said:

A little slow-mo preview of this:

ezgif.com-optimize.gif