Winonna Hauser (Tiktoker)

Guest Overseer

• 2 weeks later...

Delurking to say that she's doing another stuffing stream on Wednesday. She did one for about 30 mins on Saturday and the Saturday before that to. No cost to enter the streams, just havev to be a subscriber so its pretty good content for $8 rn

She's also started posting short weigh/in before/after stuff in the DMs for pretty cheap. I'm kind of surprised she isn't popping off here.

I mean look at the tiktok- https://www.tiktok.com/@winonahauser17/video/7241338218514255146

21 hours ago, Lobeilo said:

🥰

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

I love how all that fat is building up on her butt and thighs.😍🤗It's like once she started consuming all those extra calories, her body kicked into becoming a natural fat-storing machine! BTW I love her TikTok username: 'Mannequin" was of course the movie from the 80s starring Kristy Swanson, for whom she is a DEAD RINGER! Swanson was also in the movie version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I should mention that back in the day I often fantasized about Kristy blowing up like this!😉👍

15 hours ago, AdventurerNick said:

She said she is into gaining and is trying to get to 225 pounds and her most recent weigh in was at 212 pounds and she said she likes growing bigger and enjoys her fat and her love of eating.

Damn I purchased a weigh in off her about 3 weeks ago and she was 198lbs so she’s been putting it on quick 

• maybejames changed the title to Winonna Hauser (Tiktoker)