Guest GetFatter
On 6/13/2023 at 10:16 AM, Buffet Belly Stuffer said:

Congrats!!! 👏

What I wouldn't give to be in a fattening relationship like you

• Curvage Model

*NEW STUFFING VIDEO 6/19* Glorious Juneteenth to you all! As a gift for the holiday here is a brand new curvage exclusive clip!  You all asked for it, and you got it! Executive Assistant stuffs as much cake as she can in her pudgy belly while talking about her recent greediness and being teased over her gain.  Watch as this once-fit swimmer now fills up on frosting and cake letting her once slim figure expand over the chair she's sitting on. 

Guest GetFatter
17 hours ago, executiveassistant said:

Come check out my first shower video! I'm not sure if this bikini fits anymore and I'm going on vacation to the beach in one month!

20230620_105630.gif

Fatty turning a Bikini into a thong 🐖 

• Curvage Model

Preview of an upcoming clip where my husband rudely interrupts a  'get-ready' live stream and teasing me for getting so fat in front of my followers! To cap it off, he feeds me a donut letting everyone see how greedy and fat I've gotten! image.thumb.gif.697a7e832d07cdbc702edcb3b1929de5.gifimage.thumb.gif.f28127ef19a3a8c23e14bcfb03ada4be.gif

• Curvage Model

*WARNING: WIFE IN DENIAL OVER HOW FAT SHES GOTTEN*

Married Mutual Gainers/Stuffers/Feeders

Watch as I interrupt my wife in the middle of her "get ready" live stream and embarrass her in front of her followers for getting so fat! Enjoy as I tease her and name call her while she denies her weight gain. See how I jiggle her fat belly and making her show her followers just how fat she really is. Watch me demand she eat a donut during her live stream and prove to her followers just how much of a fat pig my wife has become. 

If you like teasing, bullying, embarrassment, FEEDING and humiliating a greedy piggy of a wife who's in denial of being too FAT for her dress. Then this is the video for you. 

• Curvage Model

*NEW VIDEO ALERT* *MUTUAL GAINING COUPLE* 

MIDNIGHT SNACK - I catch my naughty wife trying to sneak into the garage and have a "little" midnight snack. WARNING In this video there is aggressive teasing and jiggling along with force feeding and executiveassistants first burp on screen!  

• executiveassistant changed the title to Executive Assistant: Mutual Gainer - Feeder/Feedee