Reina gained 180lbs!! 2023 Journey to 300+ ๐Ÿ˜

Totally understand the fixation on weight and the scale when gaining. You can't gain like you have forever, and we all remember a lot of this is regained from before. Now you're breaking all new ground which we love to see, but I'm much happier seeing you grow happily over time than stress out over gaining quickly. Besides: chances are when you relax you'll probably end up getting even bigger - we know you'll post something good when you do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, Vlobo said:

Congratsย ๐Ÿฅณย You look very hot with each pound gained. Will we gonna see you with 400 lbs?

I highly doubt my body will naturally put me at that weight sadly ๐Ÿฅฒ but if it does happen Iโ€™ll be overjoyed to be that big!ย 

1 hour ago, reiinapop said:

Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office
ย 

YOU GUYS AHHHHHH I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’•

my 300+ lb weigh in and measurements is filmed, I have a few videos to release leading up to it but Iโ€™ll release it in March!ย 

HUGE HUGE congratulations to you! What a massive achievement for you, so happy for you!

I highly doubt my body will naturally put me at that weight sadly ๐Ÿฅฒ but if it does happen Iโ€™ll be overjoyed to be that big!ย 

So even though you're not purposely gaining anymore you'd still happily end up at 400 if it happens naturally? ๐Ÿฅต

May you be extremely happy in the future...

Extremely happy.

BIG congrats on 300lbs! Just beautย ๐Ÿ˜

Insane how round youโ€™ve gotten. I mean, look how massive you areโ€ฆ everywhere. Your thighs are bigger than your waist used to be! Not forgetting your belly hang, HUGE waist and chins.

In truth, I think itโ€™s inevitable that youโ€™ll continue blowing up. Whatever happens though, enjoy the ride! Itโ€™s been an incredible journey so far.

Guest Carcer89
13 hours ago, reiinapop said:

ย 

my 300+ lb weigh in and measurements is filmed, I have a few videos to release leading up to it but Iโ€™ll release it in March!ย 

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Officeย ๐Ÿฅณ

ย 

13 hours ago, reiinapop said:

Never thought I would look this huge BEFORE eating a whole large pizza ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

IMG_2024_02_27-21_27_28_4070_380EF941.jpeg

Episode 2 Omg GIF by America's Got Talentย ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜

14 hours ago, reiinapop said:

ย 

Congratulations!! So happy for you!!!! :)

18 hours ago, reiinapop said:

ย 

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS !! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ย You did it Reiinapop !! 300 lbs of fat and beauty !! ๐Ÿ˜

18 hours ago, reiinapop said:

I've followed your weight gain journey from so long and now you hit the big 300, i can't believe it !! ๐Ÿ˜ย And you look more beautiful and happier than ever !! โค๏ธ

19 hours ago, reiinapop said:

I didnโ€™t either! Iโ€™m so happy to see how youโ€™ve grown into this glorious fatty. Even if 400 Isnโ€™t in the cards, itโ€™ll be interesting to see what your body does free of any pressure to hit a goal!