πŸ’— little story for you πŸ’—

I'm always making sure my jobs revolve around food. Being a part of the feederism community and a waitress I'm always near food 😍 I remember working fast food and my coworkers always said how much of the food I ate, they were impressed. But I knew I needed to make more money to afford all the food I need to engorge myself into to hit my weight gaining goals 😍 I became a waitress and that really helped me fill my fridge and become an Uber Eats #1 customer 😍 something about scrolling through food delivery apps gets me sooo excited and extra hungry🀀 seeing all the different options but I want them all, pasta, burgers, tacos, poutines 😍 I need multiple orders at once to keep this big heavy belly satisfied. The more money I made the more I ordered and ate 😍🀀 I worked at Swiss Chalet for years and I think everyday I was covering some sorta greasy high calorie food in gravy 🀀 the cooks loved making the food for me cause I'd get so creative adding extra everything 😍 double the bacon and triple the gravy please. At the end of the night I'd take home so much free food and just stuff my face full of chicken and poutine and bags of bread rolls 🀀 And can't forget to cover the rolls in butter ! I want butter dripping off my chin. I recently switched to a new restaurant and the food is more expensive but it's amazing 😍 so here is the story of how the chef couldn't stop feeding me 😍πŸ₯΅

Β 

I came into work on a snowy day (just me working and the chef) we were so bored he wanted something to do. I mentioned to him I was a little hungry, 15 minutes later the kitchen window bell dings... He made me arancini balls 😍 deep fried rice balls COVERED in whipped asiago with honey... I've never eaten it so fast I watched his eyes widen in amazement as I cleared the plate in seconds, "Still hungry ?" He asked me with a huge smile on his face "I'm always hungry" .. back to the kitchen he goes , and some time goes by I hear the ding again. Sitting in the kitchen window is the biggest bowl of pasta I've ever seen in my life 😍πŸ₯΅ piles of pasta covered in cheese and a creamy sauce. He sees how happy I am and tells me to leave room for dessert. As this pasta is being shoveled into my mouth I can't help but wonder how much he likes this... Is he a feeder ? Does he wanna watch me bloat and grow right in front of him ? I know he likes it, he's always making me food without me asking πŸ˜‰ the pasta is gone in minutes 😍 I told him it was a good snackΒ and I watched the smirk spread across his face... He wants me to eat more, the tiramisu is being piled up into a bowl for me , whipped cream covering the top 😍 he knows exactly what I want , but is he ever gonna admit it ? It's like our unspoken secret, we both know what's happening 😌 and I really hope he sees this 😌

Look how round and bloated he made me 😍

Screenshot_20230305-130717_(1).png

Edited by Gemini June

Just like @Cakespiesfries, I absolutely love Gemini's writing.Β  The feedee-gainer girl really shines through the words.Β  So good to read!Β Β 

Your story does make me wonder if he's a feeder.Β  Or maybe as a chef he just likes to see people enjoy his food (and if it's a beautiful girl like Gemini, well, all the better!)

I holidayed in Sicily a few years ago - and we ate LOADS of arancini!Β  Those things are addictive.Β  I also remember really enjoying lots of cannoli:

cannoli-20.thumb.jpg.530cb8905038ee2e6ffcca2b4ca78101.jpg

PS, you look stunningly perfect in that photo in the restaurant!

4 hours ago, Gemini June said:

πŸ’— little story for you πŸ’—

😌

Look how round and bloated he made me 😍

Screenshot_20230305-130717_(1).png

That's an incredible story and I'd say he knowsΒ exactlyΒ what he's doing and what you want...

He won't admit it though- that's what makes it all the more fun and exciting. Like you said, it's your unspoken secret πŸ˜‰

Hot AF πŸ₯΅

• 5 months later...
Guest Carcer89
22 hours ago, Gemini June said:

Meow 😻I'm obsessed with this cheetah print lingerie, what do you think?πŸ’žΒ My belly is ready to BURST out of the bottom

PhotoGrid_Plus_1692661184895.thumb.png.6a993c9dc435b8220ad12db0a0f6c39f.pngPhotoGrid_Plus_1692661128615.thumb.png.1605a0ce1c3512213f283813032c1975.pngPhotoGrid_Plus_1692661116250.thumb.png.7a9845577cf9ab6de730b029d04e1ffa.png

That is incredible!Β πŸ₯΅πŸ˜

πŸ’–Dream Fantasy πŸ’–

Imagine you walk in the door from a long day at work and all you smell is baked goods all through the house. You know your big girl is hungry but where is she? My favorite place to be.. laid up in a big comfy bed waiting for you. "I've been eating all day I can't stop" I tell you as I rub my belly that's so swollen my pants can't even fit over it. "Come rub my belly I need lots of love" would you crawl in bed with me? I know you want to grab on to me and feel your hands sink in between each one of my rolls. I'm so big and doughy, so squishy and so much for you to play with. But you know how much you playing with my roles gets me going 😌 you're such a tease sometimes but so am I, I have no self control when it comes to food or being praised by a feeder I love the attention and I know you'll give it to me. I'm so full and bloated I can barely roll over I need your help please 😍 "Do you want to see how big this belly is?" I see your eyes light up and your pants get a little snugger, "I need your help though I'm so stuffed my belly is swollen roll me over and put me on my hands and knees I want you to see how this belly hangs, it's so large and inflated it immediately hits the ground or the bed there's no hang anymore I've overflowed and squished against any surface underneath me" I know the only thing you can think about is how bad you want to be squished underneath me as well 😌 can you handle it? All of this blubber and soft fat squishing against you pinning you underneath me. Look at how enormous I look on top of you it's like a giant blob of fat 😍 a glorious blob of fat ready to be nibbled on. I'm your big dough ball and do you hear that? My stomach is growling again you can never keep me fully fed I'll always be hungry 😍 while I'm sitting on top of you I want to see how many donuts you can stuff into my mouth I want you to feel all of my weight getting heavier and heavier on top of you as you feed me. And what happens after that? Who knows 😌

20230821_011847_HDR2.thumb.jpg.c608e761dd997c32fa1fc561e37b5a7d.jpg20230821_011842_HDR2.thumb.jpg.3a236f202855e6af9cb7a2367c2d3c78.jpg

1 hour ago, Gemini June said:

πŸ’–Dream Fantasy πŸ’–

Imagine you walk in the door from a long day at work and all you smell is baked goods all through the house. You know your big girl is hungry but where is she? My favorite place to be.. laid up in a big comfy bed waiting for you. "I've been eating all day I can't stop" I tell you as I rub my belly that's so swollen my pants can't even fit over it. "Come rub my belly I need lots of love" would you crawl in bed with me? I know you want to grab on to me and feel your hands sink in between each one of my rolls. I'm so big and doughy, so squishy and so much for you to play with. But you know how much you playing with my roles gets me going 😌 you're such a tease sometimes but so am I, I have no self control when it comes to food or being praised by a feeder I love the attention and I know you'll give it to me. I'm so full and bloated I can barely roll over I need your help please 😍 "Do you want to see how big this belly is?" I see your eyes light up and your pants get a little snugger, "I need your help though I'm so stuffed my belly is swollen roll me over and put me on my hands and knees I want you to see how this belly hangs, it's so large and inflated it immediately hits the ground or the bed there's no hang anymore I've overflowed and squished against any surface underneath me" I know the only thing you can think about is how bad you want to be squished underneath me as well 😌 can you handle it? All of this blubber and soft fat squishing against you pinning you underneath me. Look at how enormous I look on top of you it's like a giant blob of fat 😍 a glorious blob of fat ready to be nibbled on. I'm your big dough ball and do you hear that? My stomach is growling again you can never keep me fully fed I'll always be hungry 😍 while I'm sitting on top of you I want to see how many donuts you can stuff into my mouth I want you to feel all of my weight getting heavier and heavier on top of you as you feed me. And what happens after that? Who knows 😌

20230821_011847_HDR2.thumb.jpg.c608e761dd997c32fa1fc561e37b5a7d.jpg20230821_011842_HDR2.thumb.jpg.3a236f202855e6af9cb7a2367c2d3c78.jpg

Love your StorysΒ 

βœ¨πŸ’– Constantly breaking and tearing clothes while I'm at work πŸ’–βœ¨

My body just keeps growing and growing my wardrobe can't keep upπŸ™ŒπŸ» The first picture I remember trying the skirt on at home and the zipper was tight to get up but it somehow did with a few good tugs and pulls I got it up and over my belly. But getting to work as the day goes on I got bigger and bigger 😍I ate so much food that day I was a bottomless pit for everything greasy and delicious. With the little self control I have around food I couldn't stop eating, I notice my belly inflating and stretching from being so bloated. While I was sitting down I felt my skirt tighten up around my waist as my fat poured over the top and under the bottom, I pulled on it trying to stretch it out but no budge. This skirt had no chance against this enormous squishy belly , I stood up and the zipper tore open exposing my bright red stretch marks stretched across my big heavy gut. Everyone had to take a look, how could you not?😌 I felt a little exposed but I was also so amazed with myself. Are you proud of my growth ? That zipper popped right open, almost as bad as my poor shorts tearing down the side 😍 the video just shows you the rip but if you could have seen it in person I know that's all you would be able to think about that night. I found these shorts in the back of my closet they were perfect for work, really short and black. But I wore them more when I was 40 pounds lighter so they were a little to tight but I liked how they felt 😌Bending over in them was risky but I didn't mind and I don't think anybody else did either. They were a little snug especially around my thunder thighs, being behind the bar shaking drinks grabbing bottles I can feel the shorts tightening up around my wide thighs and hanging belly, it's a busy night and all eyes are on the hot sweaty fat bartender whose shorts are just a little to tight πŸ˜‰ I'm dripping in sweat big girls shouldn't have to work that hard but the tips are good and the compliments are even better 😍 I quickly dropped my ass down holding on to the counter so this big body doesn't topple over. Going to grab something at the bottom of the fridge all I hear is a huge tearing noise. I knew immediately when I felt a little wind on the side of my ass that my fat was bulging out of the side of my shorts. I had a big smile on my face so proud and feeling extremely thick 😌 one of those proud moments when your ass is so big you rip your clothes 😍 I stood up and set my phone down to immediately see the damage done and I got a good laugh in, the people sitting at the bar got a good show that night πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Screenshot_20230824-1129572.thumb.png.706bd201f4037afc17c3e6a785570c5d.pngk5QARQHs08vvpqUIag.thumb.gif.c53122fceb255d74176bac1e4ae72736.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GetFatter
On 9/12/2023 at 5:36 AM, Gemini June said:

I'll be your favorite person to go camping with πŸ˜πŸ•οΈβ˜€οΈ9d1dce71-af7e-4174-a9bb-5bcf05f309fb.thumb.gif.4a2dcae4d8fe3a3b8c664d0a7843ea17.gif

Oh I'd test the limits of your appetite if we went camping ❀️ 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Carcer89
1 hour ago, Gemini June said:

Patiently waiting for you to cook up everything in this kitchen to feed me 😍 would this give you motivation to keep cooking and stuffing me ? ❀️ I'm feeling extra hungry I hope you can keep up 

20230821_012744_HDR2.thumb.jpg.bd5b38adef828cb6c2fa6ab8824cb34a.jpg20230821_012740_HDR2.thumb.jpg.2dab9066d5010bc111c76dcde5bb63a9.jpg

Hope your kitchen is very well stocked and that you brought an appetite, because with that motivation you are going to have enough food prepped to keep you busy eating all night! And I don't want to see any leftovers eitherΒ πŸ˜‚