Jump to content

163 posts / 22658 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

Guest Liefloves
14 minutes ago, Dutch98 said:

Je bent de eerste nederlandse die ik tegenkom op deze site, and am Loving it😍 Eindelijk een soort genoot gevonden haha! Keep growing🤭 iedere kilo maakt je meer sexy

Aaaawh dankjewel. Vergeet niet alle post te liken.. dan plaats ik nog meer 😉🍪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liken zal ik zeker! Ik ga je pad volgen dat sowieso 😍 ben zo benieuwd hoe je eruit komt te zien. 

Question: wat vind je zo leuk aan aankomen? En hoe heb je dat bij jezelf ontdekt? 

Pfffff ik droom van meer mensen zoals jou in dit land🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Liefloves

Good morning everyone,

after having a real good day yesterday and having loads off fun. I did make some decisions. I am going to delete my curvage account.

 

xoxoxo 

 

812A598F-AC90-421F-9E97-CEB7287997EC.jpeg

C1FFEC20-DA12-4A36-B09F-89CF87D15977.jpeg

1A8AFB2C-CED2-4A34-914C-F8924BC4D51E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just came across this thread and this is my first time seeing you anywhere! You are absolutely gorgeous and as I was going through the first few pages of this thread I was getting more and  more excited to see your journey! I hope you reconsider about leaving curvage because you have obviously been a smash hit here already in such a short amount of time. I know I speak for others when I say we wanna help support your gain and encourage you all along the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Liefloves
51 minutes ago, PunkRockWarlord said:

I just came across this thread and this is my first time seeing you anywhere! You are absolutely gorgeous and as I was going through the first few pages of this thread I was getting more and  more excited to see your journey! I hope you reconsider about leaving curvage because you have obviously been a smash hit here already in such a short amount of time. I know I speak for others when I say we wanna help support your gain and encourage you all along the way.

Im all about healthy gain and I feel like being rushed and pushed is not healthy. Atleast not to me. I’m was here to make it my own journey. But I do feel rushed. And I always promise myself that when something happens that doesn’t feel good I need to make other choices. 
 

i don’t want to fast gain. I don’t think that’s cute, beautifull nor attractive. I want it to be a fun loving process where I appreciate, love and have fun eating. I feel like this platform is not allowing me to do it my way.. I feel rushed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Liefloves said:

Im all about healthy gain and I feel like being rushed and pushed is not healthy. Atleast not to me. I’m was here to make it my own journey. But I do feel rushed. And I always promise myself that when something happens that doesn’t feel good I need to make other choices. 
 

i don’t want to fast gain. I don’t think that’s cute, beautifull nor attractive. I want it to be a fun loving process where I appreciate, love and have fun eating. I feel like this platform is not allowing me to do it my way.. I feel rushed.

Begrijpelijk, veel success verder!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Liefloves said:

Im all about healthy gain and I feel like being rushed and pushed is not healthy. Atleast not to me. I’m was here to make it my own journey. But I do feel rushed. And I always promise myself that when something happens that doesn’t feel good I need to make other choices. 
 

i don’t want to fast gain. I don’t think that’s cute, beautifull nor attractive. I want it to be a fun loving process where I appreciate, love and have fun eating. I feel like this platform is not allowing me to do it my way.. I feel rushed.

You can still be on here and slow gain. I’m sure we didn’t know your preference. We can definitely adapt to your likings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Liefloves said:

Im all about healthy gain and I feel like being rushed and pushed is not healthy. Atleast not to me. I’m was here to make it my own journey. But I do feel rushed. And I always promise myself that when something happens that doesn’t feel good I need to make other choices. 
 

i don’t want to fast gain. I don’t think that’s cute, beautifull nor attractive. I want it to be a fun loving process where I appreciate, love and have fun eating. I feel like this platform is not allowing me to do it my way.. I feel rushed.

I’m not being funny, I don’t ever post or comment on this website, but you are absolutely stunning and you shouldn’t let the fucking creeps on here put you off showing yourself off. Especially if it makes you feel good. You are beautiful and however you want to do whatever you want to do i for one will support and follow you while you do it. 
 

peace and love 👌❤️
 

p.s. recognise and ignore the weirdos xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am shocked that she left so quickly. She should have tried to upload at least 1 clip to Curvage.

I know the members of this site would surprise her with the amount of support she would have. 

She would CRUSH IT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2022 at 1:27 AM, S77 said:

I am shocked that she left so quickly. She should have tried to upload at least 1 clip to Curvage.

I know the members of this site would surprise her with the amount of support she would have. 

She would CRUSH IT!

Surprise surprise guess who’s back 

EAF66233-AFED-49CF-9ADF-7F0C4289007E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2022 at 8:19 PM, Guest Liefloves said:

Lets see how that goes. For now a nice good night picture. Its getting late here and imma go get some more ice cream 🍦🍧

I really love chocolate magnums. How many should i eat? 🤪D0B30745-E163-4FA7-8B1E-5D6506D4EFEC.thumb.jpeg.6037d02f5ada744760bd79480bb8458d.jpeg

You should eat a tons of ice cream to fill that belly 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.