• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

My sister just ordered a ton of take out for me and it will arrive at the office soon. So excited. This is my before photo. Haven’t eaten well today yet. Really busy with work. 

A6354945-8437-49BF-A2C6-7BD8710A2AE6.jpeg

Not sure if there is a visible difference

1795EA79-DE33-44BA-BDB0-420A0DE4E26C.jpeg

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Ok. I see a difference here

76CFAECB-9485-4F89-9680-5E65898E6A03.jpeg

Today I got asked how many WPM Bellissima can type. My belly isn’t good at typing but she discovered some short cuts in premiere pro. Sadly the Y key on my MacBook Pro doesn’t work that well any more but that might not be be here fault. It could be from dripping crumbs or grease in there - bad Mira. Don’t know why but I love plopping Bellissima on keyboards to see how many keys vanish under her.

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Today I got asked how many WPM Bellissima can type. My belly isn’t good at typing but she discovered some short cuts in premiere pro. Sadly the Y key on my MacBook Pro doesn’t work that well any more but that might not be be here fault. It could be from dripping crumbs or grease in there - bad Mira. Don’t know why but I love plopping Bellissima on keyboards to see how many keys vanish under her.

Cream in my lattes every day 🥵

B6B35183-F367-497E-AC33-B11924722B98.jpeg

75E66324-6D80-4B82-95E1-24FF402BEE19.png

Guest maschio21
16 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:
Poor neglected thread needs some love. Who thinks I will outgrow my bathtub by June next year? Or will it be sooner? [emoji228][emoji97]
AFD78B66-72D9-4311-AD49-B53FDE77AF57.thumb.jpeg.e4b522e8297154b36e40307d23d432dc.jpeg
F6489179-E56C-46EC-B2BE-B2765AF4D80B.thumb.jpeg.2106e1afdefc6e04cd87013542666b1b.jpeg

OMG 🥵🥵🥵🥵

4 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Loving it 🥰 

6A719DA8-C701-48B7-8DEB-5AD841927A40.jpeg

As you should, you've plenty to love, but plenty more to grow still-- first we want that belly to hit the bed, and then we want it to hang overtop your heels. Keep indulging, hedonistically funneling calories into your already blubber-riddled form, but this is still only the beginning. It would be a dream to find you somewhere in the house, hook a thumb into your navel and grasping the bottom of your luscious adipose, and lead you to be stuffed and gorged by the very outcome of such; your ever-fattening form easier and easier to sink hands into, to pull and guide you to your den of gluttony and release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I haven’t seen my sister for a while. We have both been extremely busy with year end work deadlines. I will see her at a big event in December and I am really hoping that she comments about my newly gained fat. I have been trying so hard to be visibly fatter because it will turn me on so much to get a reaction from her. There will be a lot of people at the event who last saw me when I was thin or just starting to get chubby. I hope people will stare in disbelief when I walk into the room, including my sister.

Also, I humbly ask for you to forgive me for my slackness and laziness as a model. I have been trying to keep my main job. I only hope I make things up to you one day. So many begging for a weigh in video. I think it’s time I take the numbers a bit more seriously because they are definitely climbing now and it’s exciting and hot af 

C73994F6-BD6C-4F91-942F-61DFD8B11C2E.jpeg

5B596D38-C1A6-4EA8-93BC-0125FF0FF55F.png

9A83E954-29C6-47D7-ACAF-6D8F0FBFF8FF.jpeg

3AEDC33C-E7AA-43BD-BA07-53236E6A25C6.jpeg

A8C0FA55-D025-4038-9AC5-73EC222AFFF5.jpeg

• Curvage Model

My sister, the professor has been travelling again to do some guest lecturing. When she returns, I will be staying at her place for a few weeks. I really need her to walk into my room one morning and find me jiggling Bellissima, almost pinned down under my mountainous belly. I wonder how she will react? Will she feel proud, knowing she contributed to my impressive gain?

C9F2EDB8-2C70-46BC-9556-993FBA5D5A49.jpeg

20 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

My sister, the professor has been travelling again to do some guest lecturing. When she returns, I will be staying at her place for a few weeks. I really need her to walk into my room one morning and find me jiggling Bellissima, almost pinned down under my mountainous belly. I wonder how she will react? Will she feel proud, knowing she contributed to my impressive gain?

C9F2EDB8-2C70-46BC-9556-993FBA5D5A49.jpeg

She’d open the door and call out to you to let you know she returned. Upon getting no answer she’ll go to check on you in your room. Hesitating as she hears grunts and groans through the door. Softly knocking on the door she opens it to check on you. Jaw dropping, completely unable to hide the shock and disgust as she finds splayed out in bed surrounds by food wrappers. You don’t even notice her as you grunt and moan trying to shove a burger in your mouth with one hand and reach under your bloated gut with the other. Your hair an absolute mess covered in grease and crumbs. Your face, a bloated food covered mockery of what your sister saw the last time y’all were together. Your massive gut sticking straight up with a stationary  food stuffed orb in the center blanketed but inches of wobbling sweaty lard. So stuffed you’re practically shoving the burger into your cheeks at this point because it’s so hard to swallow but you’re just to greedy to stop. Only coming back to reality as your sister loudly clears her throat. Still in a stuffed stupor you only manage a belch and a grimace as all the pain in your guts that your arousal kept at bay comes rushing back. Barely able to hear your sister lecturing you on becoming such a pig and dirtying up the place over your strained breathing and pounding heart. You make out words like disgusting and disappointed that just get your fat pussy wet all over again. You can’t help staring at the half eaten burger you dropped when your sister came in. You want it so bad but you’re just to stuffed to get it down. Instinctively trying to make room for more you grunt and push out a fart that leaves you panting as you weakly reach for the burger. It’s not until you see your sister’s shadow that you realize you might’ve made a mistake. Flinching as you look into her furious eyes, you feel like every bit of the pathetic hog you’ve gorged yourself into. She says something about not paying attention and punishment but you’re to stuffed and turned on to listen as you try once more to force the burger down. Avoiding eye contact you painfully scarf the last morsel down as you wheeze and belch practically feeling new stretchmarks forming on your impossibly swollen gut. You briefly wonder where your sister went before your eyes shoot open as your funnel enters your panting mouth. It’s only now that you’re fully paying attention to your sister as you realize she brought in the five pints of icecream you left on the counter to melt for dessert. You know you can’t handle anymore especially not five pints but all you can manage is a whimper as the first pint starts pouring.