19 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Bellissima used to look flat when I lay on my back. She’s not very flat any more but I look forward to feeling her heavy soft weight on top of my thighs in this position. 

34939027-C1AF-48F5-8C89-E3F4B17D613A.jpeg

86354976-D066-4D75-96DD-A3E76CA895C4.jpeg

D5D9F5A6-D9C3-4565-B422-8FE38057F94D.jpeg

Just thinking about Bellissima hitting the bed on your left and right side because of how far she will have blobbed out 🥵. Together with her just flooding your thighs, which by themselves will probably be enormous too.

19 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

It’s been a good weekend. Hope you all had fun. I couldn’t resist finding out it Bellissima had grown bigger. 

2ACB3AEA-5625-4E77-A6FC-75BBC7D458DF.png

Bellissima (and the rest of you) looks so much heavier and bigger with each passing day. Soon you'll be totally unrecognizable, the image of hedonistic fertility. A huge belly, milky breasts, insatiable in your hunger and horniness for more.

• Curvage Model
On 2/17/2023 at 9:52 PM, Iwanenwumpi said:

Just thinking about Bellissima hitting the bed on your left and right side because of how far she will have blobbed out 🥵. Together with her just flooding your thighs, which by themselves will probably be enormous too.

I love the way you write about her hitting the bed cos how far she’s blobbed out. It’s going to be so sexy to see and feel this happening in real time. I think all of me is going to be enormous and it’s a massive turn on. I am so excited 

• Curvage Model

“She was growing at such a rapid rate that she could barely recognize herself every time she saw a new picture of her body. Having her belly held up by the metal bar made it spread out in front of her even further.” new chapter out about Melissa. So hot. I love reading these and love turning myself into a real life weight gain story. It’s amazing. Used to do kickboxing but now my thighs just kick my belly out the way when I struggle up the stairs. Glad you are all here to witness my journey to becoming a giant blob girl like Melissa.

8F031E41-8D8A-45F8-8AC9-F6DFB5EAA35B.jpeg

8BB86227-9F88-47D3-9D5E-62596465AC00.jpeg

On 2/20/2023 at 7:42 AM, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I love the way you write about her hitting the bed cos how far she’s blobbed out. It’s going to be so sexy to see and feel this happening in real time. I think all of me is going to be enormous and it’s a massive turn on. I am so excited 

Thank you. And I bet all of you is gonna be enormous yeah. Enormous boobs fit only for a fattened cow. Ass that is so wide and fat that you'd need two or more chairs just to sit properly. Bellissima taking up your entire lap and spilling over your thighs to the side with a beautifuly massive double belly, making even your already enormous boobs look small. Thighs fatter and wider than most people's bodies are wide. Even god knows how many chins. Hope that makes you just a bit more excited for what's to come-! 

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

Thank you. And I bet all of you is gonna be enormous yeah. Enormous boobs fit only for a fattened cow. Ass that is so wide and fat that you'd need two or more chairs just to sit properly. Bellissima taking up your entire lap and spilling over your thighs to the side with a beautifuly massive double belly, making even your already enormous boobs look small. Thighs fatter and wider than most people's bodies are wide. Even god knows how many chins. Hope that makes you just a bit more excited for what's to come-! 

Working on turning this dress into a sports bra. Can’t wait to one day look back at these pics and think, wow, I was so skinny here in 2023

E505B641-DF4A-4F9C-807C-567F403D9A74.jpeg

B4F73985-3F26-451A-9C55-0E2BB94E8D1A.jpeg

93A15DDA-556B-448B-BB50-A0553881D0C3.jpeg

1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Working on turning this dress into a sports bra. Can’t wait to one day look back at these pics and think, wow, I was so skinny here in 2023

E505B641-DF4A-4F9C-807C-567F403D9A74.jpeg

B4F73985-3F26-451A-9C55-0E2BB94E8D1A.jpeg

93A15DDA-556B-448B-BB50-A0553881D0C3.jpeg

Soon it wont be a series of rolls, but rather one gargantuan fat belly. With your huge breasts sitting on top, a hedonistic fertility image, and an erotic fantasy made real.