• Curvage Model

@missinlinc1 Thank you, don't worry I'll take care of my food baby, it'll definitely grow 🤰

@Vulkan Thank you for idea! To be honest it's a hilarious one, but i like it. I think I'm going to do something similar for Halloween, so stay tuned haha

@dames1111 Lately I'm eating enough food to feed small European family. I'm a good piggy and I love this pain in my belly when i keep on eating more and more so don't worry about me. 🐷

I really appreciate that so many of you guys are active here so here's something special for you! ❤️
I'm waiting for food to record another stuffing video(this time horizontally with more of a side view than earlier). How many of you want to see this soft belly gets full and tight? 🤭

VID_20221012_170155.gif

46 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@missinlinc1 Thank you, don't worry I'll take care of my food baby, it'll definitely grow 🤰

@Vulkan Thank you for idea! To be honest it's a hilarious one, but i like it. I think I'm going to do something similar for Halloween, so stay tuned haha

@dames1111 Lately I'm eating enough food to feed small European family. I'm a good piggy and I love this pain in my belly when i keep on eating more and more so don't worry about me. 🐷

I really appreciate that so many of you guys are active here so here's something special for you! ❤️
I'm waiting for food to record another stuffing video(this time horizontally with more of a side view than earlier). How many of you want to see this soft belly gets full and tight? 🤭

VID_20221012_170155.gif

Oh wow thanks ;) sure we love that you will bring us 😉 and we appreciate your work so much, you can burping in the videos if you want i love it 

Guest Berytosz
48 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

VID_20221012_170155.gif

I think everyone here would like to see that belly full to the maximum extent🤰🥵. By the way it looks incredibly soft😊.
As for the videos probably many are waiting for the "weighing and measuring" video series. Recording horizontally is above recording vertically. Videos where you can see the whole you are definitely better (at least for me😅). What am I missing? There should definitely be more of your voice. It would allow us to get to know you better, since we already know your body, face and partly your voice. Personality is unlikely to be known, as it is an honor only for those who know you personally🤗.
You could also sometimes record videos in which you act out scenes.
For example, trying on clothes before an event that fit last time and now not so much, or trying to exercise, which ends up in a marathon of eating anyway, etc. I'm here to help😅.

Guest Ringlord
2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

VID_20221012_170155.gif

The belly may be the star of the show, but good lord, look at those thighs. They look as big around as your skinny waist used to be. 😍

2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

VID_20221012_170155.gif

I think we all would love to see that belly of ours get full and tight 🥰🥰🥰 the bigger the better 🤰🥰🥰🥰

Vertical or Horizontal videos work either way for me as long as we see you and your belly in the frame I’m happy 🥰🥰🥰

I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us 🥰🥰🥰

2 hours ago, Berytosz said:

I think everyone here would like to see that belly full to the maximum extent🤰🥵. By the way it looks incredibly soft😊.
As for the videos probably many are waiting for the "weighing and measuring" video series. Recording horizontally is above recording vertically. Videos where you can see the whole you are definitely better (at least for me
😅). What am I missing? There should definitely be more of your voice. It would allow us to get to know you better, since we already know your body, face and partly your voice. Personality is unlikely to be known, as it is an honor only for those who know you personally🤗.
You could also sometimes record videos in which you act out scenes.
For example, trying on clothes before an event that fit last time and now not so much, or trying to exercise, which ends up in a marathon of eating anyway, etc. I'm here to help
😅.

totaly agree we need hear your voice 🤗 

"You could also sometimes record videos in which you act out scenes.
For example, trying on clothes before an event that fit last time and now not so much, or trying to exercise, which ends up in a marathon of eating anyway, etc. I'm here to help
😅." --> yes please ;) 

• Curvage Model

@Vulkan I don't know how to burp on command. It's happening against my will.

@Berytosz I don't have a scale and I don't feel like buying one. I prefer to spend that money on snacks, extra food and sexy clothes for videos, maybe one day I'll do it who knows. Also I'm really bad at speaking in English. I tried to add some of my voice earlier but it felt so cringe to me when I was listening to it back, but if you guys really want to hear my voice I'll start practicing my speaking skills so I can record those scenes. 

@Ringlord Yes, I totally agree! My ass is getting enormous and I love it!

3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Sé honesto, ¿es demasiado para una niña pequeña?

VID_20221012_174500(1).thumb.gif.2344e3695164f37c87602679f297fef6.gif

IMG_20221013_202741.jpg

🌋🌋🌋🤯 i can't wait to see your face eating so much food @CutieDonut, your greedy look while devouring large bites of food ;) amazing!!!

PS --> it's never too much, just ripping clothes is an indicator of the right path 😏 I definitely think it was a good choice of landscape style in the recording, I hope you don't cut your head off for it 😅

12 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@Berytosz I don't have a scale and I don't feel like buying one. I prefer to spend that money on snacks, extra food and sexy clothes for videos, maybe one day I'll do it who knows. Also I'm really bad at speaking in English. I tried to add some of my voice earlier but it felt so cringe to me when I was listening to it back, but if you guys really want to hear my voice I'll start practicing my speaking skills so I can record those scenes. 

hahaha I didn't mean burp on command, but don't hold back if you see one approaching ;) 

Guest Ringlord
1 hour ago, CutieDonut said:

Be honest, is it too much for one small girl?

IMG_20221013_202741.jpg

For a small girl, maybe, but I'm not sure the inflating blimp that these pics show could be classified as "small" anymore. Maybe not large, but definitely not small. Keep eating, though. I'm sure you've got plenty of room to spare in that gut.

Guest Berytosz
14 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Be honest, is it too much for one small girl?

IMG_20221013_202741.jpg

As long as you can manage to eat everything, it is not too much🤰. It's always better to reheat something than to run out😅.

Guest Berytosz
17 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

There is a simple solution. You can speak Polish and add subtitles.😎

• Curvage Model

@Vulkan It was way harder to record it this way haha. Also I agree about this path thing the idea of ripping some clothes or pop a button is making me wanna eat like this again, right now!🥵

@mrfatfatfatlover Those are muscles haha.🤭

@Ringlord You may be right I'm not that small anymore neither large, but I am on my way to become big fat piggy.🐷

@PolishBigBellyLover Then go grab some food and force feed me my slave!😈

@Berytosz Yeah i agree running out of food is the worst feeling ever. Piggy is still hungry, but there's nothing more to eat...😥

Oh I almost forgot our weekly contest for a most active fan wins @Vulkan! congrats😍

Don't forget to check this chubby cutie devour whole pan of greasy chicken&rice😘

PS. I love reading reviews 😉

Edited by CutieDonut

On 10/7/2022 at 11:59 AM, CutieDonut said:

As always quick reminder, that new video is out!

I really wish someone would caught me red-handed 🥵. Would you step in or watch me from the shadows pigging out? 🤭

I just bought it. And I don't have regrets.

There's a nice micro community here and how you try to keeping the communication with all the followers 

I hope to join your journey and see your precious body grow. 

• Curvage Model

@Pinkardi Thank you so much! 😍 Imagine how this round fat tummy is going to look after winter. 😏
@Kasansky I'm glad you enjoyed it. 😍 Every new person is welcomed here. I'm trying my best to find some time to interact with everyone active here. 😊 Hope our micro community will grow like my tummy 🤭