Guest saltycurves
2 minutes ago, DoubleDenise said:

Definitely how the dress is made! I like clothes that flow and are super comfortable, especially when I know I’ll be moving around a lot!  Haha 

getting tired more easily lately with the extra weight?

Guest Bomb_Destroyer
31 minutes ago, DoubleDenise said:

Finally bought myself a waffle maker and I’m obsessed! Waffles for every meal?? I think YES! 😛😛

52670CD6-A36E-41F9-A55C-F69FC0A9551C.jpeg

Only 2 waffles? How about 6. Oh and also 250ml of weight gain shake (maybe double that for preference) and after that some caressing belly rubs with oil

Guest Guitarush
22 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

Finally bought myself a waffle maker and I’m obsessed! Waffles for every meal?? I think YES! 😛😛

Pair with fried chicken for a savory sweet delight l

On 5/2/2022 at 3:22 PM, DoubleDenise said:

Absolutely every meal! They'll fatten ya up for sure 😉 and you can always have them as a side too! 😁

What's your favorite topping for them?

On 5/4/2022 at 11:34 AM, DoubleDenise said:

Either just plain syrup. OR chocolate chips and strawberries! 😍😍

Mmm it's hard to pass up syrup isn't it 🤣 I see all kinds of toppings used for waffles but plain syrup is so good. Plus it's quicker too! Just grab your bottle and squeeze all you want 😉

33 minutes ago, DoubleDenise said:

Felt cute today 💙 this blue makes me happy! 

Allergies have been kicking my ass this season! I’m so so stuffy! I haven’t felt like moving! 🙃 

59A9C757-055F-4E1D-BFC1-4A4A82548675.jpeg

A0424182-B302-4484-B322-2E0268BBA6B3.jpeg

25BBFB83-353C-4FAA-AD54-B0286F44DF47.jpeg

Seriously, though. We’ve had pollen here since early March and it’s only just now sort of starting to go down. I’ve thought I had COVID like 10 times, but nope just allergies 😂🤧

36 minutes ago, DoubleDenise said:

Felt cute today 💙 this blue makes me happy! 

Allergies have been kicking my ass this season! I’m so so stuffy! I haven’t felt like moving! 🙃 

59A9C757-055F-4E1D-BFC1-4A4A82548675.jpeg

A0424182-B302-4484-B322-2E0268BBA6B3.jpeg

25BBFB83-353C-4FAA-AD54-B0286F44DF47.jpeg

Always cute! Blue looks good on you!

Sorry the allergies have been kicking your ass ☹️ I just recently had them kick my ass to the point where I could hardly sleep and even lost my voice for a few days.

Guest mike4999
On 5/2/2022 at 3:22 PM, DoubleDenise said:

Pro tip: You can make cinnamon rolls in a waffle maker. Not only are they delicious, but it is the best way to make them since there are holes for all of the icing to stay in! 🤤

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, hamazon said:

Seriously, though. We’ve had pollen here since early March and it’s only just now sort of starting to go down. I’ve thought I had COVID like 10 times, but nope just allergies 😂🤧

SAME SAME SAME! I feel like death, and nothing helps! Lots of soup and crackers for my voice, and so much NyQuil 🙃

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, mike4999 said:

Pro tip: You can make cinnamon rolls in a waffle maker. Not only are they delicious, but it is the best way to make them since there are holes for all of the icing to stay in! 🤤

Omg!! I’ve seen a post about that! I NEED to try asap! 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Mick72 said:

Always cute! Blue looks good on you!

Sorry the allergies have been kicking your ass ☹️ I just recently had them kick my ass to the point where I could hardly sleep and even lost my voice for a few days.

I swear I woke up 4 times last night coughing! It was terrible! The pressure headaches are the WORST! 😭😭

5 minutes ago, DoubleDenise said:

I swear I woke up 4 times last night coughing! It was terrible! The pressure headaches are the WORST! 😭😭

Yep same for me, constantly coughing while trying to sleep. The week it hit me the hardest I swear I got maybe 90 minutes of sleep per day. While at work was when I'd cough and sneeze less. Maybe because I was wearing a mask during those hours? But laying in bed there was nothing I could do to stop the coughing. Freshly cut grass in the springtime is always a trigger for me, so if it is for you too, try to stay inside and eat some extra waffles with the air conditioning on and hopefully it will calm down quick!

4 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

YOURE KIDDING?? that needs to change asap! So good!! 

Nope, I’m right below the Mason Dixon, MD isn’t really the south but it kinda is, pancakes are just way better tbh, waffles and French toast 🤢