I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

22 minutes ago, Chubbystevie said:

I finally let myself have FAT SEX!! First time I have let anyone see or touch my body since I started putting on weight! How do I share a more lengthy story with you guys? I wrote down my entire experience, but it's a little long for here. And I don't know if everyone wants to here all of the explicit details about exactly how his hands felt sinking in my chub, or how it felt to grind with a jiggling fat ass 😏

Let me know the best way to share this with you all! 

323CAAD4-2230-48C0-9266-D8973FE6E06C.jpeg

DC683E9D-4F10-40EF-A486-01890442DDEF.jpeg

09BAB2D4-8849-4819-BC6A-4494AAD7CF4F.jpeg

00592E6D-4863-4429-84D8-68ECDCCECF8B.jpeg

439AC3B7-5683-427E-A862-95B334AE4F11.jpeg

😍😍😍🤤 I would love that!

Guest Loveajellybelly

I have to be honest that decided to stop lurking and get an account because of you and your story. You look great!

Cycling- it's funny... I can't say I'm INTENTIONALLY gaining, I just decided to stop restricting my calories and eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Which is apparently everything and all the time lol. I think my body has always wanted me to be a little fat girl, because as soon as I decided to relax and just go with it, the weight just starting piling on! Now it feels like I'm getting fatter faster and faster... like,  I didn't know my body could accumulate fat cells this quickly 😬

Guest Loveajellybelly
29 minutes ago, Chubbystevie said:

Cycling- it's funny... I can't say I'm INTENTIONALLY gaining, I just decided to stop restricting my calories and eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Which is apparently everything and all the time lol. I think my body has always wanted me to be a little fat girl, because as soon as I decided to relax and just go with it, the weight just starting piling on! Now it feels like I'm getting fatter faster and faster... like,  I didn't know my body could accumulate fat cells this quickly 😬

I think you are just in chubby territory, but will be in fat town in no time 

16 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Argo-

Adjusting to having a fat ass is hard! Yesterday I tried to cut between two rows of tables in the lunch room, and didn't realize that I no longer fit between them. And it's not just how wide it is, it's roundness gets me into trouble all the time too! I'm like 3 inches taller sitting down than I used to be 😳

It feels heavy lugging it around, and is impossible to stop the jiggling. My ass cheeks feel like two globes of fat constantly fighting with each other, pushing and shoving each other around long after the rest of my body has stopped moving.

58A9A31C-E3D5-42F9-BFED-30A05749BBD1.jpeg

C01A30B7-1A85-4F16-8EE9-73FE71EEC7DB.jpeg

what a fantastic description! really beautiful!
what is your relationship with the chairs and / or your furniture? (bed, sofa ...)