I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

23 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

577CCB8B-3F07-4142-BEFC-A890584F70F7.thumb.jpeg.efcc11a7573ea5cf730c60201dada381.jpeg 

The New Years Resolution for the office was for everyone to drop a category in their BMI, so all of the obsess people want to lose however much weight they need to be in the "overweight" category, and overweight people are trying to get down to "Normal."

This enormous lady we work for waddles over to me and says "Glad I have a friend in the 50+ pounds to lose camp with me!" I am 5'4, so anything over 175 makes me obese. I did the math, and responded "I don't think I weigh 225 pounds!"

She looked down at my belly, then hers,  and said "Neither did I."

I mean, I know I've put on a few lately, and I'm definitely over 175 pounds. Over the holidays, my newest clothes all became extremely tight and I could feel the extra weight of my belly spilling over the waistband of everything. I can tell my indulgence has added some extra jiggle to my thighs, and my ass feels heavier to lug around. I stuffed my face with every cookie, every pound cake, and every piece of fudge I saw anyway.. so, yes, I gained a noticeable amount of weight really quickly. The added pudge on my thighs and hips is making me walk weird, and when I sit down, I have to situate my belly into a comfortable position and get my shirt to cover it again. 

But do you think I really hit 225?? That is almost 60 pounds from when I noticed I was getting fat!

Only one way to find out? Climb aboard that scale and see just how much you're packing into those pants everyday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Chubbystevie said:

Facetune_10-03-2024-11-46-23.thumb.jpeg.a7b55c7b854b567266540d7f4ae07d28.jpeg 

I thought this fit well and was doing a good job of keeping my jigglier parts contained.. but then my friend said, "it's too small for your armpits." And she's right, I just never expected that to be a factor in getting dressed!

You look great in that shows off you curves 😍

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 4:49 PM, Chubbystevie said:

Facetune_10-03-2024-11-46-23.thumb.jpeg.a7b55c7b854b567266540d7f4ae07d28.jpeg 

I thought this fit well and was doing a good job of keeping my jigglier parts contained.. but then my friend said, "it's too small for your armpits." And she's right, I just never expected that to be a factor in getting dressed!

you look incredible in this dress, would love to see more pics 😍

• 2 weeks later...