I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

On 4/7/2023 at 12:02 PM, Chubbystevie said:

Just saw this on my friend's Facebook. We took a thousand pictures together that night, and she had to choose the one from AFTER we went out for a huge dinner (well, mine was huge, it was kinda embarrassing). I know she chose it because she looks cute in it, and she wants EVERYONE to know I turned into a freaking whale 🙄

41A7758F-CCC3-4E48-8CA0-CFCA926541CA.jpeg

Wuhhht? Is that a ring on that left hand!? Tell me it isn't so!

This morning at breakfast, the Hostess asked where we wanted to sit, and one of my coworkers replied that he wanted to sit by the windows. The hostess then looks at me, and asks, "Is a booth okay?"

Does she ask everyone that, or do you think she thought I was so overweight that I wouldn't fit in a booth?!? Do I look THAT obese? 

1F6F2237-B6EA-41A0-9847-22D932330DEB.jpeg

Evolution of my favorite jeans:

"Loose and comfy" was suddenly "freaking skin tight", a few months later turned into "really hard to zip," and then "I can still get my legs into them if I cut a slit up to the knees and wear them under my belly"

When did I start making wardrobe choices based on whether things should go under or over my gut??

2401942B-B85D-4FAF-809A-372A3D71C439.jpeg

A33BC088-E5E6-4484-A896-A5CF9F81F64D.jpeg

6 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

My assistant got us a new ladder, and when I asked why, he said "the green ones only hold 215 pounds, we shouldn't be using them."

I know he is bigger than that.. but does he think I am too?? Do I look like I weigh more than 215 pounds?? Sometimes it FEELS like I weigh 200 pounds, but I'm sure it's not really that much!

6F38F12D-0A81-491F-9447-013726EE6FEF.jpeg

@Chubbystevie Your boobs are huge! Can't wait to see more pics and videos of you.

6 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

My assistant got us a new ladder, and when I asked why, he said "the green ones only hold 215 pounds, we shouldn't be using them."

I know he is bigger than that.. but does he think I am too?? Do I look like I weigh more than 215 pounds?? Sometimes it FEELS like I weigh 200 pounds, but I'm sure it's not really that much!

Perhaps he’s trying to be safe rather than sorry? 

11 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

I would not be surprised if you're in the 200s at this point! 

• 2 weeks later...

My birthday dress doesn't quite fit the same this year. Last year it was really tight, and I thought it showed a little more thigh than usual. But this year, it clings right to the bottom of my underwear.

I can walk in it without flashing anyone if I'm careful, but as my thighs brush it keeps creeping back up and exposing a little of my ass. I tried putting on heels to see if that would keep my thighs from brushing (it used to help), but I guess they've grown a little since I wore heels last. My boobs and this weird little roll by my arms (when did that happen?) keep trying to spill over the top, but I fixed that with garment tape. 

..at least it hides my belly and shows off my boobs! I'm a little worried about how it will fit after the cook out and cake? I will have to try to control myself with the cake and ice cream.

But I'm mostly wondering what people are going to say, or even worse, how they react and then try to be polite. Some of these people haven't seen me since last year, so I'm wondering if they will notice I've put on a little weight? 

5E7E1F81-B200-4F9E-914E-9468617F75A7.jpeg

Guest Carcer89
5 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

My birthday dress doesn't quite fit the same this year. Last year it was really tight, and I thought it showed a little more thigh than usual. But this year, it clings right to the bottom of my underwear.

I can walk in it without flashing anyone if I'm careful, but as my thighs brush it keeps creeping back up and exposing a little of my ass. I tried putting on heels to see if that would keep my thighs from brushing (it used to help), but I guess they've grown a little since I wore heels last. My boobs and this weird little roll by my arms (when did that happen?) keep trying to spill over the top, but I fixed that with garment tape. 

..at least it hides my belly and shows off my boobs! I'm a little worried about how it will fit after the cook out and cake? I will have to try to control myself with the cake and ice cream.

But I'm mostly wondering what people are going to say, or even worse, how they react and then try to be polite. Some of these people haven't seen me since last year, so I'm wondering if they will notice I've put on a little weight? 

5E7E1F81-B200-4F9E-914E-9468617F75A7.jpeg

If you're worried now, just imagine how it'll fit next year! 🤣

This morning, I squeezed myself into these workout clothes that I wore in one of my really early posts, hoping to see how much larger my ass and thighs have gotten since I decided to give up on being skinny. It was hard to tell from the pictures, but the amount of pain I was in wearing the yoga pants tells me a lot.

What I did see, though, was that my belly has transformed from a perky little mound of pudge into a sack of wobbly cellulite and lard. You don't notice it changing from a proud roll protruding straight in front of you into soft mountain of extra fat hanging off of you.

And you certainly don't feel the stretch marks growing while you're expanding too fast for your skin to catch up. I'm still getting used to the way my belly wobbles and jiggles when I walk instead of just having a little bounce.. guess that is the difference in being a little chubby and being actually overweight?  

949A82A3-AE5E-4B3C-B5CC-D80D1D95BE61.jpeg

2 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

This morning, I squeezed myself into these workout clothes that I wore in one of my really early posts, hoping to see how much larger my ass and thighs have gotten since I decided to give up on being skinny. It was hard to tell from the pictures, but the amount of pain I was in wearing the yoga pants tells me a lot.

What I did see, though, was that my belly has transformed from a perky little mound of pudge into a sack of wobbly cellulite and lard. You don't notice it changing from a proud roll protruding straight in front of you into soft mountain of extra fat hanging off of you.

And you certainly don't feel the stretch marks growing while you're expanding too fast for your skin to catch up. I'm still getting used to the way my belly wobbles and jiggles when I walk instead of just having a little bounce.. guess that is the difference in being a little chubby and being actually overweight?  

949A82A3-AE5E-4B3C-B5CC-D80D1D95BE61.jpeg

hi! Check messages