• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, fattony20 said:

Amazing.  Also I have a legit question, are your bottoms designed to hold up your lower belly?  I love the look of it but I've always been curious is its purposeful or not

They’re not, or at least I don’t think so! 
I just love hiking my panties up over my hips and in order to do so the tummy goes in the panties lol

i actually had a guy ask me that before. The first time I was intimate with him he was confused of why my tummy was inside my panties 😂🤤 I think it looks so hot! And it’s comfy! 

11 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

They’re not, or at least I don’t think so! 
I just love hiking my panties up over my hips and in order to do so the tummy goes in the panties lol

i actually had a guy ask me that before. The first time I was intimate with him he was confused of why my tummy was inside my panties 😂🤤 I think it looks so hot! And it’s comfy! 

It does look hot.  It's one of my favorite poses you do.

10 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

How does this look?!

05CEB3F5-420B-427D-A700-1034B35AC32E.jpeg

OK, well, before I answer that just give me a minute before reality rearranges itself so that you form its center, and my breath and my pulse rate are more regular again... 

*5 minutes later, makes a 911 call* "Yeah, this is an emergency... I have an acute problem with priapism that needs urgent treatment... uhuh... what?... yes, you guessed it, I looked at those pictures of @LaurenLush again... yeah, exactly, the girl that made the internet explode... mmmhm... OK... just give me an ETA, this is getting worse..."

8 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

I need to update these photos of this lingerie set.

because I’m pretty sure it won’t even fit now. 😂

687DAB9C-E0DE-40EB-9AB1-3AC327B61604.jpeg

You definitely have grown since those photos! That lingerie set will look so fucking sexy on you now with how much bigger you are!

• Curvage Model

Brand New Video!

Baywatch Fatties! ft. @Bella Abbondanza & @Curvage Casey

These fat lifeguards are back for another season... with larger flotation devices than ever! Watch as they fat chat about how they've become the popular lifeguards due to their huge sizes, bounce on a very sketchy diving board, attempt to workout, slo-mo run just like "Baywatch" and they shower each other off after such an intense day.. This video is packed from hot fat girls in action from beginning to end!

ACB54A87-DEDC-49A5-8A1B-D041692454FA.thumb.gif.5559fd83106d59df45d0b680d2ddb4b0.gif

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

Brand New Video!

Baywatch Fatties! ft. @Bella Abbondanza & @Curvage Casey

These fat lifeguards are back for another season... with larger flotation devices than ever! Watch as they fat chat about how they've become the popular lifeguards due to their huge sizes, bounce on a very sketchy diving board, attempt to workout, slo-mo run just like "Baywatch" and they shower each other off after such an intense day.. This video is packed from hot fat girls in action from beginning to end!

ACB54A87-DEDC-49A5-8A1B-D041692454FA.thumb.gif.5559fd83106d59df45d0b680d2ddb4b0.gif

This is sexy, but, girrrll, these stunts look dangerous, why don't you just let me deal with the sharks and rescue myself and then I can invite you to your favorite Italian restaurant in the evening and tell you all about it while I feed you and rub your belly 😂😂😎🥰

41 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

I can’t stop drooling over this video.

god damn. 3 fat hotties… wet….🤤

3DAEFB51-3B55-4BEC-A7F3-B2BC90EA0D1A.gif

Don't know why the words "pool sex" keep popping up in my mind.... 😈

But let's face it, the very fact that you were still able to heave yourself out of a lifeguard chair and run that distance proves you're not fat enought, right Lauren? 😈😎

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Gandalf20 said:

Don't know why the words "pool sex" keep popping up in my mind.... 😈

But let's face it, the very fact that you were still able to heave yourself out of a lifeguard chair and run that distance proves you're not fat enought, right Lauren? 😈😎

Exactly. MUST PACK ON THE POUNDS! 
320+? that’s rookie numbers!!!