6 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

🍗 Hooters Feeder Experience! Ft. @Bella Abbondanza🍗

You chose your two favorite fatties for the experience of a lifetime! A one on one feeding session with the hottest Hooters girls. Come watch as they make your fantasy a reality while feeding and praising one another’s huge busty bodies for your eyes only. 
18AC7B68-4317-41E7-9F8B-95F383C053A2.thumb.gif.5fe185c9fbccc401fe10e9848dd5ce56.gif

Oh my heavens.  😮

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

This was so freaking hot to film, and seeing the footage, goddamn! You look huge and amazing and 🥵🥵😍😍😍

Thank you for letting me live out my fantasy with you! 🥵

5 hours ago, redjoker1997 said:

@LaurenLush I hope you make a new video every week of your Pregnancy so every one can watch the wonderful growth that is happening 

Haha we will see! 🤤

2 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Is it wrong for me to wish this was an actual place lol? But seriously, this is amazing and i love all the awesome content you create

Oh my gosh it would be a DREAM!!

1 hour ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

What’s crazy is how good you look in this one and you still highlight and play up her beauty so well! Two all stars here having a blast, and it was sexy as hell. The fry scene (you know the one) was awesome! Thanks for this!

Oh my goodness THANK YOU!

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, somebody1911 said:

Big food plans this weekend, Lush?

Well I just made it back into town from helping a loved one during surgery, so yessss!

last night I made a million cheeseburger sliders and devoured enough to feed a village! 
Today I’m going to my favorite donut shop that sells the gigantic donuts and I am going to CHOW DOWN lol

21 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Well I just made it back into town from helping a loved one during surgery, so yessss!

last night I made a million cheeseburger sliders and devoured enough to feed a village! 
Today I’m going to my favorite donut shop that sells the gigantic donuts and I am going to CHOW DOWN lol

Sounds amazing! This is great to hear, after all you're eating for two... or at least you were, now on top of that you're pregnant!

Whats the best donut variety? or are you all about the new specials those kinds of places come up with?

8 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Taking the Eating For Two excuse for all that it's worth, I see 💕