On 4/21/2023 at 5:29 AM, Wishuwerebigger said:

It absolutely is. It’s pure chaos. It makes me laugh so hard and my wife is not a fan at all. Which only makes it funnier to me, like I’m joining in on the chaos too 😂 

Comedy Itysl GIF by NETFLIX

This past month I had a laughing fit after restraining myself from acting out this exact quote while conducting an online interview that ended with a scenario based question. I wanted to end the scenario with big list of events that ended with that "Has that ever happened to you?!"

Also always say "It's turbo time"

• Curvage Model

I am currently nurturing a cold. I was around a friend last weekend who brought her VERY sick kiddo. She said he was all better but he was definitely not and rubbed his snotty little hands everywhere😂

I cut my little getaway this week short because I was starting to feel like crud and now I’m just a hot mess. 😭 

IMG_5663.jpeg

5 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

I am currently nurturing a cold. I was around a friend last weekend who brought her VERY sick kiddo. She said he was all better but he was definitely not and rubbed his snotty little hands everywhere😂

I cut my little getaway this week short because I was starting to feel like crud and now I’m just a hot mess. 😭 

IMG_5663.jpeg

Sorry you're under the weather. I hate to say it, but get used to being sick a lot with a child in your life. Don't get me wrong, kids are great and totally worth the sacrifices that are required, but they bring home a ton of colds, etc.

It's especially aggravating when someone else's kid gives you a bug! Get better quick!

5 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

IMG_5663.jpeg

Hope you feel better soon ♥️

8 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

IMG_5663.jpeg

Wait...Pause... This is how you look as a hot mess ?  Jesus lord even their your 

Pink 80S GIF

but i do hope you Feel better soon 💐Get some rest and take it easy. I know how it goes when people bring their kids around after they were sick.. " Oooh little bobby is not sick anymore he is better " then your like     ARE YOU SURE HE JUST PUKED ON MY FLOOR  🤣🤣🤣🤣 idk... maybe its just me but i dont really take peoples word for it... long rant short leave the kid home will ya THX ! 

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

BRAND NEW - SEX POSITIONS

when Lauren packed on the pounds and became pregnant, her body became so huge and different that sex positions are sooo different. So Lauren decided to test them out. 😉IMB_60Rpe4.thumb.gif.815bdf692583a8bda1d36dd7a48c2037.gif

How much more pregnant Lauren content do you have to release?

Guest The Fat Professor
2 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

I think it’s time for a post baby weigh in!

Yes, please!!❤️😃

Guest Carcer89
On 5/1/2023 at 8:25 PM, LaurenLush said:

Just one more then I have to get preggy again! 😉😍🥵

That's a promise if ever I heard one 🤣

• Curvage Model

I mean…. My body does look pretty damn good when it’s preggy. 😂

yall….. I entered a drawing and I won… part of the prize?

a free month of weight loss supplements 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Definitely won’t be claiming that part of the prize 😂😂😂😂😂😂

37 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Food 👶 also look good on you too 😉

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

No plz claim it , then answer the door with a weight gain boost shake and a burger... 😅😅😅😅

Tag You Are Welcome GIF by ideekreativ

13 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Your body looks AMAZING when it's preggy...even with a food baby.  🙂