Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Curvage Model

Feeling super stuffed after my Chinese feast!πŸ˜‹Β had to untuck my belly because even my stretchy joggers were digging in😳 tonight I’ve got through 3 big party sized platter plates of Chinese and half a crispy duckπŸ·πŸ’–

0095FA82-F245-491B-A207-30805AABBE43.jpeg

425C1CF6-8882-4E52-83B2-60518E10E564.jpeg

E220AA58-2D51-4E86-B740-C7ABA24C97BA.jpeg

• Curvage Model

β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ€œ5 stars as always, for the effervescent and stunningly sensual, beautiful Ruby! ❀️
I love these kitchen vids of Ruby’s - the gorgeous angles she captures as she moves around;Β her overindulged, massively feminine mounds quivering and jiggling with every hefty step 😍

To see her out in public, dressed that way would be beyond hot alone, yet the knowledge that all those soft, billowing womanly voluptuous erotic curves are due to DELIBERATELY gorging and bingeing is mindlowingly sexy 😍

35 mins of gorgeous commentary, gluttony and the sight of this stunning lady in her ridiculously tight beautiful dress is incredible for just $9.99”

Β 

Ruby, you are too beautiful! We do not deserve you.Β 

May I ask:

1. What was your earliest memory that made you realise you were into feederism/fat fetishism? (Mine was seeing Geri Halliwell after she had gained weightΒ in the Union Jack dress during the famous Spice Girls performanceΒ waaaay back in the 90s!)
  2. Did you ever used to "pretend" you were fatter, by putting pillows under your clothes or something like that?
  3. Have you ever fantasied about being immobile?

Hope you don't mind me asking these.

Guest M_ustang1
2 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Β 

How about making this Ass twice the size?β€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ’–

E265C7BC-CC70-469F-BE82-2531EB256516.jpeg

26321896-BB6F-403C-932F-1D0252885FCE.jpeg

Have, mercy.πŸ₯΅ I want to make you HUGE!

5 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Β 

How about making this Ass twice the size?β€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ’–

E265C7BC-CC70-469F-BE82-2531EB256516.jpeg

26321896-BB6F-403C-932F-1D0252885FCE.jpeg

Oh Ruby that would be a dream come true. I’d love to see your huge stick-out bum grow to enormous proportions. Imagine if it grew to over say 70Β inches? You’d look even more amazing if that is possible.

I’m excited when I see that you’re rolls of glorious fat are now stretching your poor panties to beyond breaking point. Fabulous pictures to see them being ripped as they try to contain your growing luscious curves. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

If i slap your huge fat butt my hand will hurt more than you ass.

Haha it definitely would! πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

30 minutes ago, regbill said:

Seeing you in all of your of your pudgy glory is a great way to start the day.❀️

Thank you, I hope your having a great start to the week❀️😘