• Curvage Model
On 6/7/2023 at 3:29 AM, jajakeke said:

I imagine that you @AGirlWhoLikesToEat eating lot of sweets, like a box of cinnamon rolls for example could be amazing 😊 How many units can you eat? 🥵

I've been eating so many sweets lately omggg I looked at my visa bill and saw tooooop many dozens of donuts 🤣😅

• Curvage Model
On 6/21/2023 at 8:56 AM, In Love With Bellies said:

You deserve a lot of dessert ! ❤️ Wow your rolls are growing beautifully ! 😍

I want all the milkshakes 🤤 May favourites are melted dark chocolate, birthday day, and chai 🤩

• Curvage Model
On 6/25/2023 at 3:59 AM, MuscleCarz88 said:

This is by far a top Gain here on Curvage 😍😍😍😍😍

The Goldbergs Yes GIF by ABC Network

Aww thankss 🥰 I've been such a piggy lately ohhh myyyy I ate a whole container of cream cheese dip with chips ALONE yesterday 😳 I literally cldnt stop pounding it back.

Guest GetFatter
4 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Absolutely stuffed and feeling deeeeelighted 🤤

PXL_20230620_025030750~3.jpg

If you where a Dr Seuss rhyme you'd be, The girl who likes to eat and also can't see her feet!

Guest pittstudent4923
On 6/29/2023 at 11:24 PM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Absolutely stuffed and feeling deeeeelighted 🤤

PXL_20230620_025030750~3.jpg

And those growing boobs too 😍😍

I'm sleepy too, You stay gold, I like to think You like anyone else has a secret adorable sound they make, I hope You're happy bouncing around to Your own tune.

*falls asleep, squeezing pillow and blanket* 

I'm so excited, I know not the adventures

• 2 weeks later...

@AGirlWhoLikesToEat

I have come up with a story for a possible video, I don't know what you think

A teacher is teaching and sees how one of the students is eating in class... 😏
When the class ends, she meets the student and confiscates his lunch to eat it herself in front of the student to teach him a lesson... 😏
The teacher is so hungry that she greedily devours that big package of cinnamon rolls in an almost sensual way, so her belly sticks out and she has to remove her shirt and unbutton her skirt, at which point the teacher discovers that this student he loves that she lose control because he likes gluttonous girls...🥵 in the future the student may deliberately bring more lunch and look for you to catch him eating once more to see the hungry teacher...😏

7 hours ago, jajakeke said:

@AGirlWhoLikesToEat

When the class ends, she meets the student and confiscates his lunch to eat it herself in front of the student to teach him a lesson... 😏
The teacher is so hungry that she greedily devours that big package of cinnamon rolls in an almost sensual way, so her belly sticks out and she has to remove her shirt and unbutton her skirt, at which point the teacher discovers that this student he loves that she lose control because he likes gluttonous girls...🥵 in the future the student may deliberately bring more lunch and look for you to catch him eating once more to see the hungry teacher...😏

sounds great really, pity she so busy that she can't do this kind of thing 🥲, It really is an original idea and easy to do, please keep it in mind @AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Guest Plump_Lover
17 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Happy Friday 🥰 Here's to another weekend of delicious food and indulgence 🍻

PXL_20230717_022545341~3.jpg

Some of the things I love about YOU are that you are so pretty… so sexy… so attractive, but you are also so genuine, smart, creative, and fabulously plump!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️😃😉

Guest Plump_Lover
On 7/19/2023 at 5:51 AM, jajakeke said:

@AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Love this idea and “AGirlWhoLikesToEat” is the perfect one to do it!!😃