8 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

This belly is making my shirts fit riiiiiight 🥵😘

PXL_20220603_041436273.jpg

PXL_20220603_041432643.jpg

please tell us that there is little left to see that belly back full to the max, I still remember that belly in your great feast during the cruise ;) 

Anyone have suggestions of where I can promote my new content 😚🦭

PXL_20220507_165642111.jpg

@AGirlWhoLikesToEat I'm lucky to be able to follow you and support you on other platforms, but I think it would be fair that people who can't or don't want to get out of the curvage have the opportunity to enjoy your content on another mode, think that a video full to the maximum would be a very wise bet, not a streaming but a long-lasting classic video like those of yesteryear, we want to see your gluttony unleashed and your lips stained with sauce while eating, free your gluttonous side we want to see that belly like when you ate at the buffet on the cruise, we all know that now you can ;) seriously guys, this girl has videos of when she was wearing a mask and could eat a giant burrito, a giant pizza by herself but now that she has trained her belly she could do incredible things and the best thing is that now you can see her beautiful face very expressive and naughty :D