Stephroxxx

23 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Sexy! 

Sexy! 

Sexy! 

18 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Are you ladies going to be making more videos together in the future? :)

We do have a lot of things in the works...but if it’s requested we can definitely make it happen and don’t mind it at all!! 

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Number21 said:

One of the all time greats, dropping in for a surprise visit! You're absolutely lovely and we all wish you were around more just so we could enjoy your presence! 😊

13 hours ago, Chihuly said:

How come I missed this thread. You are sooo beautiful!!!

Awww, thank you! You will be seeing much more of me these days! 😉 

1 hour ago, edwardelsancho said:

Haha, I never post, but this deserves a coming out of the closet to post! Welcome back!!!! You look amazing. I remember you lost a ton of weight and you were super thin. What happened? I mean, I think you look amazing either way, but personally, I think you are stunning bigger. 

I feel honored here lolol...thank you sweets!!! I’m so glad to be back! :) 

I think just life happened and I love food. Lol I can’t give up my faves...just doesn’t happen! Lol 🤤 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 1:49 PM, thesloth said:

Holy hell! You're back! Can't believe I missed this return - Gorgeous as ever at any size

And dammit I'm gonna have to start logging into curvage more regularly again to check in on this thread

(keep your cool dude, don't say anything embarrassing in front of your long time curvage crush... keep quiet)

Lol!! I am back!! I know it’s been far too long, whoops, my bad!! Lol

you’re so cute haha, I’m sure you can’t embarrass yourself dear! 

On 2/26/2021 at 7:36 AM, thesloth said:

Haha well you did come back with quite a bang to be fair - You look like you're curvier than ever - Is Lindsee really that bad an influence?!?!

I don't have snapchat but might have to get it now! Are you gonna do content on here?

And I'm confident I can always find ways to embarrass myself - But will make every effort to be totally chill 😎

No Chill GIFs | Tenor

Omg you crack me up lolol 

i am working out the details to do content on here at the moment, but Snapchat is my absolutely welcomed alternative for regular updates and fun stuff!! ;) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...