Guest Knickerbocker67
10 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Quick update on Lady O…

we have hit the mark of 220! She weighed in on her own and has even called herself the F word. Yes, “I’m fat!”

my queen also says she is addicted to the shakes that are adding to her figure. It’s a heavy cream base, several pumps of white chocolate sauce, And comes out to around 2K calories… she says she is addicted to them now. Once a day is all it takes with other meals.

a gain of 30 lbs in 3 months is impressive. 

A4138FF1-C11C-4BF0-86CE-4A873A6A4DBD.jpeg

8018E4EA-832E-4F2A-A23B-507C7524073C.jpeg

015395C0-D0B8-42A6-BA82-601563A8E457.jpeg

Quite possibly the best update, to date yet...unbelievable dude please keep carrying the torch !

My wife’s appetite is really getting out of control. I’ve been noticing tendencies with her not caring how it looks to buy a box of hostess cupcakes or crepes for the house. She really is at the point she knows she is blowing up but won’t do anything about it, saying she is all boobs belly and arms!

37 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

My wife’s appetite is really getting out of control. I’ve been noticing tendencies with her not caring how it looks to buy a box of hostess cupcakes or crepes for the house. She really is at the point she knows she is blowing up but won’t do anything about it, saying she is all boobs belly and arms!

Perfect. I love these details. You're a lucky guy. 

So I found this box of hostess cupcakes emptied last night. We bought it over the weekend and there are only 8. So in a span of 3 days really she demolished them through the work days. Oh well, I’ll get more boxes. I also witnessed Lady O make cheese quesadillas before midnight. She had two and was satisfied. Hope to have more reports soon. 

344C2C33-2465-4074-A4D3-1CB118B91933.jpeg