Daphne (Scooby Doo)

hgee

• 4 weeks later...

i love that they are doing this i hope they graduly make her the thicker plumper curvier one  of the group  i always love  fat/chubby/thick/bbw/ssbw daphne fan art and   guess who is  one of the best new takes on the franchise  since the mystery incorperated  take on the show with the serialized story that was darker themes   on the show
at least they learned thier lesson from  the last time they made daphne fatter  in the movie frankencreepy were they made her think she lost her beauty  and became a size 8 due to a inflatable suit built into a dress they made her look like a bbw plus size  

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Dear God but they gave her a full on badonka donk.

yeah they did  i wonder if they  will keep thicking her up   and i hope they  have her this thick in the  direct to dvd   animated films  
they seemed to have learned from thier mistake   with  daphne thinking she got  fat and hates it  and thinks her body is ruined   by making it a fat shaming thing  in frankencreepy 
 now they thicken her up  for the show  but in the series  she has no problem with being thicker  it is a non issue to her  

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...