No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

On 10/28/2021 at 10:54 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Question for you guys- my friend and I are arguing about this- specifically in this photo- do you think a normal (not FA) guy would say that I’m fat, or too chubby etc. I’m trying to explain that the answer is yes but he refuses to believe me. If you have any normal people around you please ask lol!

78D48C14-FE21-4000-9F2B-7526E662AFE0.jpeg

NO

Why? Because A)that is not the face of a chubby girl, and  b ) theres no noticeable belly bulge. Theres some softness, but otherwise looks flat.

BUT you are temping fate by wearing a crop top style outfit - revealing a bit of doughy(sorry :() but flat looking waistline

I believe among everyone here I am uniquely qualified to answer this question because I also like women on the thinner side.

10 hours ago, as1234 said:

NO

Why? Because A)that is not the face of a chubby girl, and  b ) theres no noticeable belly bulge. Theres some softness, but otherwise looks flat.

BUT you are temping fate by wearing a crop top style outfit - revealing a bit of doughy(sorry :() but flat looking waistline

I believe among everyone here I am uniquely qualified to answer this question because I also like women on the thinner side.

I like girls of all shapes and sizes and prefer the skinnier type tbh. You’re perfect 

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I like you to see that it’s not all fun and games and getting off all the time living as a woman that society deems too fat. Sometimes it sucks. And the women in your life deal with that too, they may not say it, but I’m sure they do.

Women can NEVER, no matter what education, job, amount of money - be free of getting judged by our looks, it is what it is.  As a man be happy that you don’t have to experience that, or at least not to that extent. But it’s a fact and it’s frustrating. But mainly I’m frustrated with myself that I’m delusional enough to think a regular guy would think I’m actually hot, I let myself get so gassed up here, it’s a rude awakening that’s all.

Girl, I feel this so hard! Totally understand where you're coming from. This was and still is the hardest part for me to understand. Starting to experience how people will literally treat your different just because of your size sucks balls.

I've been exactly where you are over the years after being into this kink for so long and I've also come to realise I can not please everyone else above myself, I just can't live to that standard anymore, I was the fit chick for so many years and for many of those years I suffered miserably with body dismorphia and just being desperately unhappy.

It takes a long time to unlearn things society has drilled into us, but it's not impossible 💜

If only everyone was like the lovely people on curvage lol 

Guest PlumpLove
23 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Guys, I’m not trying to say I’m not grateful for the compliments from the people that replied, if you searched the most used words on this thread it’s %100 going to be “Thank You”.  I just realize from the guy who asked the non FAs that- OUR - because I’m an FA too, I’m not a gainer, I’m not a feedee, everyone should know this by now but I know there are new people all the time. OUR  perception is different from everyone else’s, I’m guessing some people have trouble admitting that to themselves. I don’t have trouble admitting to myself.  I am able to love what I love regardless of what I’m “supposed to” and that’s ok. 

But- 

When it comes to having a clear view of myself it can get confusing.  I have really tried to toe the line on socially acceptable hot (body wise at least) and I find that I’ve gone over it, and it’s a tough thing to deal with. If you follow me I imagine that you like that I’m open and honest about stuff.  Mostly because I know some of you are in real relationships and I like you to see that it’s not all fun and games and getting off all the time living as a woman that society deems too fat. Sometimes it sucks. And the women in your life deal with that too, they may not say it, but I’m sure they do.

Women can NEVER, no matter what education, job, amount of money - be free of getting judged by our looks, it is what it is.  As a man be happy that you don’t have to experience that, or at least not to that extent. But it’s a fact and it’s frustrating. But mainly I’m frustrated with myself that I’m delusional enough to think a regular guy would think I’m actually hot, I let myself get so gassed up here, it’s a rude awakening that’s all. 

I know you guys aren’t trying to lie to me with your responses you are just seeing stuff the way you see it, but I’m surprised how few people realize that.

I am new to this site and I like you because you have a great personal story and seem like an interesting person.  I would enjoy knowing you better, I think.  I am not a feeder or feedee (although I admit to having something of a tickle fetish), nor do I consider myself an “FA”.  I just happen to be a big man (330 lbs.) and am delighted by women who aren’t put off because I’m fat.  The funny thing is that I’ve always considered myself what you would call a “regular guy,” and I’ve dated slim women I could carry with one arm as well as my current girl, who is 5’2 and 245 lbs.  I like a woman because of who she is more than how she looks.  I am drawn to women who are open, honest, smart and creative.  Chubby women are fun for me because I feel like they are less likely to judge me for my size.  I really do think those regular guys out there would find you attractive, even as us chubby guys do.  It is, of course, just my opinion.🙂

• Curvage Model
On 10/29/2021 at 8:54 PM, PlumpLove said:

To be completely honest, I don’t think any guy would think you fat or too chubby.  My other female friends think you look “normal” in this picture.  Of course, my female friends are always too hard on themselves regarding their weight, and if you think this picture makes you look fat then I think you are being too hard on yourself.  I think you are absolutely gorgeous in every pic you have shared.  You are beautiful.

Thank you!!! I’m glad they said “normal” instead of “average” lol! I hate that word. I just compare myself to how I used to look, so I don’t think I’m being overly hard on myself but I know a lot of girls compare themselves to others more and that is really rough! Today we start driving to Florida and my lifestyle will be very different there, much less stress so I’m hopeful that I can get back to more like these pics!

E6C986C1-CF4E-463F-AE85-A1457CAE1C95.jpeg

EE2C7C23-A4E9-4BEE-843A-45AB8F9AB4CE.jpeg

085A8475-FBE4-41A1-BED8-213C91FA2B8A.jpeg

9FDE7E6B-531E-4107-881C-12AF7D897216.jpeg

88A2D11D-FAA7-47CF-8B69-8B7548EDBA15.jpeg

D6F3DC03-C481-42F9-A6FF-DE2EEC40D5A7.jpeg

Guest PlumpLove

Yes … beautiful slim or chubby … I used to live in Florida … it just got too hot for this big man.  You’re a beautiful person in my opinion … much more than either “normal” or “average”.  I’m glad you will have less stress.  That’s good no matter what.🙂

• Curvage Model
On 10/30/2021 at 1:28 AM, as1234 said:

NO

Thank you! I wouldn’t wear that out or anything but I sent it to a “normal” person and I was worried what they thought of it. They said nice things but since I’m a psycho I stressed about it anyway😱🔫lol! I do think a lot of guys on here like thinner women as well (I’m just mentioning that so you don’t feel alone in your preferences because that can be depressing) I was actually very confused by that at first but now I’ve heard it enough I’m used to it lol.

• Curvage Model
On 10/30/2021 at 12:33 PM, CBJai said:

Oh and while I'm here, this is HOT AS HELL 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Going to purchase ASAP 

😍

On 10/30/2021 at 12:30 PM, CBJai said:

Girl, I feel this so hard! Totally understand where you're coming from. This was and still is the hardest part for me to understand. Starting to experience how people will literally treat your different just because of your size sucks balls.

I've been exactly where you are over the years after being into this kink for so long and I've also come to realise I can not please everyone else above myself, I just can't live to that standard anymore, I was the fit chick for so many years and for many of those years I suffered miserably with body dismorphia and just being desperately unhappy.

It takes a long time to unlearn things society has drilled into us, but it's not impossible 💜

If only everyone was like the lovely people on curvage lol 

I’m so happy that you are back!!! Thank you so so much for responding and for commenting on the video, if/when you get it I’d love to know what you think!!! It’s got to be incredibly hard going from doing fitness competitions to actively gaining. At least gaining is actually what you want though, for me I enjoy the fantasy and the fact that I’ve unintentionally gained (depending on the day between 5 and 10 lbs) actually makes me enjoy the fantasy less/feel like if I fantasize about it it will cause me to continue to gain, so that’s why I haven’t been making videos as much as I was. The opportunity with Bella was just too good to pass up though!!! But I know that’s either very rare or you just don’t hear about it here. I’m glad that you are getting to live something that you’ve wanted for so long!!!💗💗💗

• Curvage Model
On 10/30/2021 at 3:06 PM, PlumpLove said:

I am new to this site and I like you because you have a great personal story and seem like an interesting person.  I would enjoy knowing you better, I think.  I am not a feeder or feedee (although I admit to having something of a tickle fetish), nor do I consider myself an “FA”.  I just happen to be a big man (330 lbs.) and am delighted by women who aren’t put off because I’m fat.  The funny thing is that I’ve always considered myself what you would call a “regular guy,” and I’ve dated slim women I could carry with one arm as well as my current girl, who is 5’2 and 245 lbs.  I like a woman because of who she is more than how she looks.  I am drawn to women who are open, honest, smart and creative.  Chubby women are fun for me because I feel like they are less likely to judge me for my size.  I really do think those regular guys out there would find you attractive, even as us chubby guys do.  It is, of course, just my opinion.🙂

Thank you so much!!! Especially for what you said about my personality!!! I’m very curious about if -even though you aren’t a feedee - do you enjoy belly rubs, compliments on your size or certain body parts, or being fed?

My husband isn’t a feedee or FA or into any of this but he really enjoys being rubbed and jiggled and complimented on his body and from when I started on Curvage he started playing with my belly a little bit, it’s sweet that he entertains that although he’s not really into bellies like that!

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, r3nuk said:

Love the multi-coloured hair

Thank you so much!!! That was SO FUN somewhere I have pictures of me as a fairy with that hair, I did it for Halloween so I could make the costume look really cool, I would have done it anyway but it’s extensions that don’t last more than a week so I planned it around that!

11 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

You were hot then and you are hot now. 😍

Thank you so much!!!💗💗💗

6 hours ago, PlumpLove said:

Yes … beautiful slim or chubby … I used to live in Florida … it just got too hot for this big man.  You’re a beautiful person in my opinion … much more than either “normal” or “average”.  I’m glad you will have less stress.  That’s good no matter what.🙂

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that!!! 💗💗💗Hopefully my husband will be ok with the heat, when we have been there on vacation in the warmer months he handled it pretty well, thank God!

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you! I wouldn’t wear that out or anything but I sent it to a “normal” person and I was worried what they thought of it. They said nice things but since I’m a psycho I stressed about it anyway😱🔫lol! I do think a lot of guys on here like thinner women as well (I’m just mentioning that so you don’t feel alone in your preferences because that can be depressing) I was actually very confused by that at first but now I’ve heard it enough I’m used to it lol.

I read an article once stating that fat admirers are interested in a much wider weight range than the general population. I know I am attracted to a wide range of well that's from the slim to fat (about 300 pounds for the average height woman) though that does depend on the body shape. Like many things in life there is a spectrum 🙂

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

I read an article once stating that fat admirers are interested in a much wider weight range than the general population. I know I am attracted to a wide range of well that's from the slim to fat (about 300 pounds for the average height woman) though that does depend on the body shape. Like many things in life there is a spectrum 🙂

I read that too, the thing I read had graphs and everything, it said the FAs even rated the people that the general population rated as too thin higher. I’ll see if I can find it!

I would not be one that’s answer correlated with that data lol!

I feel like this is the most poorly worded post I’ve ever made here but we moved our whole house today and are like 8 hours of traveling and stop in to our drive to Florida, so forgive me!! 

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

I read that too, the thing I read had graphs and everything, it said the FAs even rated the people that the general population rated as too thin higher. I’ll see if I can find it!

I would not be one that’s answer correlated with that data lol!

I feel like this is the most poorly worded post I’ve ever made here but we moved our whole house today and are like 8 hours of traveling and stop in to our drive to Florida, so forgive me!! 

I can't remember where I read that but it was interesting.

Not everyone is to fit the conclusion because there are always outliers in any data set. 

That is a big move! Good luck with that, hopefully it all goes smoothly 🙂

Guest PlumpLove
3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! Especially for what you said about my personality!!! I’m very curious about if -even though you aren’t a feedee - do you enjoy belly rubs, compliments on your size or certain body parts, or being fed?

My husband isn’t a feedee or FA or into any of this but he really enjoys being rubbed and jiggled and complimented on his body and from when I started on Curvage he started playing with my belly a little bit, it’s sweet that he entertains that although he’s not really into bellies like that!

You and your husband seem to be a perfect match and I hope you both enjoy living in Florida.  I lived on the Gulf coast and it was great in lots of ways, but I’m from a mountain area, so that’s why I thought it was hot.🙂

As to your curiosity… I DO enjoy having my belly rubbed.  Yet, as I also mentioned, I have a bit of a tickle fetish, and the fact is that my belly is very ticklish.  Belly rubs and jiggles tend to get me giggling.😊  But the truth is … I LOVE them … and I just sort of melt when getting them.

I also do enjoy eating, cooking, and sharing a great meal.  This is another reason why I like chubby women, because they enjoy eating too, and I LOVE a woman who enjoys eating with me.  After a filling meal, I enjoy the cuddling, mutual belly rubs … and other fun physical activity.😉

Guest PlumpLove
3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! That was SO FUN somewhere I have pictures of me as a fairy with that hair, I did it for Halloween so I could make the costume look really cool, I would have done it anyway but it’s extensions that don’t last more than a week so I planned it around that!

Thank you so much!!!💗💗💗

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that!!! 💗💗💗Hopefully my husband will be ok with the heat, when we have been there on vacation in the warmer months he handled it pretty well, thank God!

I’m sure your husband will be fine with the heat.  It really depends on what part of the state you live in.  I hope you really enjoy your change of address, and I know you will look beautiful in the Florida sun, regardless of whether you stay the size you are now, lose some weight, or even gain more.  You will be beautiful no matter what.😃

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, PlumpLove said:

You and your husband seem to be a perfect match and I hope you both enjoy living in Florida.  I lived on the Gulf coast and it was great in lots of ways, but I’m from a mountain area, so that’s why I thought it was hot.🙂

As to your curiosity… I DO enjoy having my belly rubbed.  Yet, as I also mentioned, I have a bit of a tickle fetish, and the fact is that my belly is very ticklish.  Belly rubs and jiggles tend to get me giggling.😊  But the truth is … I LOVE them … and I just sort of melt when getting them.

I also do enjoy eating, cooking, and sharing a great meal.  This is another reason why I like chubby women, because they enjoy eating too, and I LOVE a woman who enjoys eating with me.  After a filling meal, I enjoy the cuddling, mutual belly rubs … and other fun physical activity.😉

I LOVE this!!! I will get back more but this inspired me to add to my never ending book inspired by my high school crush!!! 

Guest PlumpLove
39 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I LOVE this!!! I will get back more but this inspired me to add to my never ending book inspired by my high school crush!!! 

I’m glad.  You are a special person and I’m honored that my experience contributes to the book.😃😊

Guest Dodgecummins

Good luck in Florida! You got a governor who has got your back!! 😁😁

wish you guys all the best down there!!! Can’t wait for all the beach pictures!!! 😁😁😁

• Curvage Model
49 minutes ago, Dodgecummins said:

Good luck in Florida! You got a governor who has got your back!! 😁😁

wish you guys all the best down there!!! Can’t wait for all the beach pictures!!! 😁😁😁

Thank you so much!!! We already found a house!!! Inspection is today at 10am!!! We are SO EXCITED!!!!

Guest Dodgecummins
2 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! We already found a house!!! Inspection is today at 10am!!! We are SO EXCITED!!!!

What?!? That’s awesome!!!! North or south end?!?