• Curvage Model

@DailyDose  I know right? :) I don't think there is any part of my body that isn't plump! 😅

I LOVE playing with my belly, my thighs, laying on my tummy and then making my butt jiggly. 

I also love how warm it is, I like putting my hands underneath my belly roll or in between my thighs 😊

49 minutes ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@ivan_ivanov100 I am a shorter lady so I think they are proportionate to my height so I would say they are average for someone my height but smaller than probably a normal person. It makes playing piano very hard 😜 

Your height is less than average but not much just 2-3 inches. So we could think your hands are average. But was you the same height in high school when you was at 100-115 lbs? It is hard to believe that you was so petite. I think now just your butt weight is more than 100 lbs now. And i bet you could outweight on seesaw most of female friends even if there would be two of them on other side. And the most of male friends, only one person for now 😆😆😆. You are so heavy. Isnt that insane?

@Udderlyadorable I've just read how you've gained weight and your goal of getting too big for this ring is soo exciting! 😍 Did i get that right, you will really try and go for 400+ pounds? Or even more?! 😍 😍 😍 At this point you would be so wide that you would have trouble fitting through doorways 😳 And also, what would you think about regular weigh-ins, oh my god that would be so awesome!!! Sorry for the thousands of questions, hope you stay safe!