HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, Thank you fellas 🥰

Look who's ALREADY finished her 1st tub of weight gainer in only 2 weeks! 😁

20220727_110416.thumb.jpg.4bc2147c05e83d6f4c235ae1f19e2494.jpg

and my naughty food for the day 😋😇😅

Anyone wanna be my feeder? 😋💕

20220727_110238.thumb.jpg.d634a9f27b82ffb80141fa723ba96c9c.jpg

I require LOTS of calories a day & each meal has to be fatty! 

Let's get this tummy & booty exploding! 😈

242181142.thumb.jpg.6ca893a4b3af71f602beaae07867c485.jpg

I love your dedication to fattening up, you look amazing in every post. I feel the female body is meant to be fatand it's only natural for you to enjoy yourself. That belly and booty look amazing and I hope we get to see even MORE of each. You're doing awesome Kitty

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, Thank you fellas 🥰

Look who's ALREADY finished her 1st tub of weight gainer in only 2 weeks! 😁

20220727_110416.thumb.jpg.4bc2147c05e83d6f4c235ae1f19e2494.jpg

and my naughty food for the day 😋😇😅

Anyone wanna be my feeder? 😋💕

20220727_110238.thumb.jpg.d634a9f27b82ffb80141fa723ba96c9c.jpg

I require LOTS of calories a day & each meal has to be fatty! 

Let's get this tummy & booty exploding! 😈

242181142.thumb.jpg.6ca893a4b3af71f602beaae07867c485.jpg

What a good girl finishing your 1st tub off! *pats your big belly and slaps your ass* 

Yes, let's stuff you silly *cuffs you to the chair and proceeds to feed you an entire cheesecake* those cuffs won't come off until you finish your meal little girl 😈, finish it off and you'll get as many belly rubs as you want

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

Yes...that didn't escape me, LOL.😍

3 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

I'll find your kitty while you guzzle down your after dinner shake 😏😉

2 hours ago, regbill said:

I was too busy looking at your belly to see where the cat was.:D

😏 you naughty naughty men 😈 hehe 💕

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, regbill said:

I had a long hectic day at work but coming home and seeing your well rounded belly made it a whole lot better.:D

awwww 🥰 my precious @regbill 💕 thank you 

2 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

Looking so round and well fed😍 *rubs your belly until you fall asleep*

Thank you 🥰 I've been SUPER determined to put weight on 

*purrs* *lovin her belly rubs* 🥰 😴 💤 💕

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

My friend thought it'd be funny to take a pic of me in pain after a large dinner..this was the ONLY comforting position at the time 😆 

Screenshot_20220802-003419_Gallery.thumb.jpg.6efff76ca999494f651081675f49fa04.jpg

Hey Kitty  - You have an outstanding and completely uniquely curvaceous body.  No other model comes close.  REQUEST  - How can you arrange a photographer for us to see more views + videos of those curvy legs and booty (not just belly) like the above photo ??? 🤔

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, Lebron4mvp said:

Been following your gain for a while it’s crazy impressive, keep it up and hopefully keep enjoying it

Awww, that really means soo much! Thank you so much 🥰 

23 minutes ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Hey Kitty  - You have an outstanding and completely uniquely curvaceous body.  No other model comes close.  REQUEST  - How can you arrange a photographer for us to see more views + videos of those curvy legs and booty (not just belly) like the above photo ??? 🤔

oh my gosh 🥺💕 Thank you so much! 💖 

I recently had fitness photographer Dan Ray contact me ..he's offered to shoot me again even back when I weighed 180lbs.. he thought I looked great (when I first joined Curvage) I don't know what his schedule looks like cause he's ALWAYS on the road. I really enjoyed working with him & the way he captured me.. if this is the type of photos you like I can easily have a friend help or take them on my own. I've got rent to pay but I do want to buy a new wardrobe cause I don't have anything cute to wear..once I do I will definitely get you photos just like this, even if I'm all alone I've got a brand new camera & tripod stand I can use..the only thing though..is my camera has a self timer..but it's only for 2 seconds..like seriously lol..who tf can run away from the camera and pose for a photo in only 2 seconds 😂 lord help me...but thats why I can take a video for you all....there's lots of ideas flowing in my mind right now

@regbill Awwww, I just love you two! 😁🥰

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)