HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

You are absolutely beautiful and there is NO REASON EVER that a man should do something he's been told not to and keep doing it. That is consent 101 and any man that doesn't respect it is a loser and a creep and should be kicked out/shamed/ridiculed/etc. Thats just my two cents, you deserve the very best and nothing less.

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, pet sounds said:

You most definitely should not tolerate abuse. This sounds like a relationship that should end. I'm confused, though: I thought he *wanted* you to gain weight and you were doing it for him.

Yes he did but I don't want to eat for someone who's verbally/mentally abusive..his mom texted me the other day saying he finds me disgusting and he can't stand to look at me..she's like "you look pregnant" ...this lady is shaped like a linebacker lol...she's got nerve calling me fat ..in spite of our fight he told me she's just saying that cause she thinks it will bother me...and I even told her "jokes on you lady, he's got a feeder fetish!" Lol 

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Porky Princess said:

Girl I’ve just been reading this. Are you ok?! Always here if you need someone to talk to 💗

I've missed you girly! ..you're one of the few women I can tolerate lol..*squeeze hugs* I'm doing ok ..I've got a plan.. he goes back to work tonight so I'll be alone (thank God)

I mean she's not wrong... but clearly that's said maliciously rather than in the way that we all love how fat you are. 

Can't be easy for you having to live amongst it all. Just hope you can move on and away from the negative situation as soon as you can.

Deserve to be around people that treat you better. 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I mean she's not wrong... but clearly that's said maliciously rather than in the way that we all love how fat you are. 

Can't be easy for you having to live amongst it all. Just hope you can move on and away from the negative situation as soon as you can.

Deserve to be around people that treat you better. 

I'm not one that likes to hear I look pregnant..call me sexy ...kust cause I'm fat doesn't mean it's ok to tease/insult me..that's the one thing I'm not into. Some men here think it's ok ..I don't mind being called big or chunky etc. It's how it's said I guess and if I'm the one cracking the joke than it's ok .

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Monkey said:

Sorry I misread that situation completely.

She was saying it in a insulting mamner..being a complete b!tch... even though we're going through it my fiance stuck up for me and said not to worry abour what she said. He told me that 9 months ago she was like "Have you noticed how much weight Dana's put on?!" Thinking he was going to talk shit but he's like "yeah she looks great doesn't she?!" 

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

Thank you for posting even though you are dealing with this issue! If our comments provide some comfort and allow you some  distraction, then we will be here for you . You are in our thoughts always 💕 😊

Thank you sweetie, you guys allow me to escape for a little while *hugs* 

On 10/24/2020 at 8:40 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you so much...Curvage has definitely been my escape...I'm constantly going to my room just to be away from him. He was locked up & charged with strangling me back in 2018, I had to take victim classes & everything so bgg yeah he's def capable of violence so I just keep my distance ..but anyways..I'll def check that page out, I need all the help I can get. 

Some people are going to wonder why I put my dirty laundry out there but I've gotta..a lot of guys here are customers and I need them to know what's going on with..so they have an idea about certain things..but anywho..thanks again 

@kachenjunga & everyone else 🥰 xoxox

Kitty I'm so sorry you're going through this. Have you considered starting a gofundme?

❤️

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Emmaaa said:

Kitty I'm so sorry you're going through this. Have you considered starting a gofundme?

❤️

I would but I would be kind of embarrassed..if anyone reading this who wants to help me out with getting my own place just message me on Instagram goddessdayna with the title "HungryKitty" & I'll know what you mean & I'll accept the message 😊💕 I don't think we're allowed to do anything like that here, better yet I'm almost certain we can't so that's why if anyone wants to help you've gotta message me on Instagram 😊

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)