HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Big&BeautifulCoco said:

Awwwww thank you so much ❀️. I do appreciate it. πŸ₯° I didn't comment right away because I was at a doctors appointment stress test for the baby. She is doing great they released me from the hospital so I get to go home and relax thankfully.Β  I'm so exhausted 😩 

Awww you're all good girly, thanks for that πŸ₯° you're so sweet .. have a great night, you & the precious little oneΒ *hugs* πŸŒ™ πŸ’•

Edited by HungrylilKitty

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys! Hope you're all doing well 😁 

So I've got a friend Her name is @Big&BeautifulCocoΒ she's a sweetheart & just joined curvage in August..check her out, shes super sweet!..thanks guys!

Screenshot_20221216_173441_Instagram.thumb.jpg.2f96f6dbfd5a6f8e388f04c1e70d124f.jpg

Screenshot_20221216_173534_Instagram.thumb.jpg.7a69da492a0c7196dd1c224c20af06f5.jpg

Anywho, I hope you guys are having a great Friday ..I got my situation taken care of so I'm happy about that. Not to be all holy but God is good πŸ₯°

Here's me..about to have a great weekend of relaxing & making a complete BIGΒ piggy outta myself πŸ·πŸ’• Oink OinkΒ 

Screenshot_20221216_175456_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d8783e5ad62f675107fd1641fffb59a3.jpg

Β 

The both of you are stunning beauties.

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

hehe thank you! I ended up getting iHop ..a bacon temptation omlette..bacon on the side with sausage too..hashbrowns..toast & pancakes along with a yummy vanilka milkshake ..I took the longest nap afterwards lol I was in a food coma or I would've shared the photos πŸ˜‚πŸ’• me and my pregnant belly needed rest πŸ₯΅πŸ€°

IHOP is never a bad option...I ate McDonald's willingly got the first time in like 7 years today, just thankful I could keep food downΒ 

Guest Carcer89
23 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys! Hope you're all doing well 😁 

So I've got a friend Her name is @Big&BeautifulCocoΒ she's a sweetheart & just joined curvage in August..check her out, shes super sweet!..thanks guys!

Screenshot_20221216_173441_Instagram.thumb.jpg.2f96f6dbfd5a6f8e388f04c1e70d124f.jpg

Screenshot_20221216_173534_Instagram.thumb.jpg.7a69da492a0c7196dd1c224c20af06f5.jpg

Anywho, I hope you guys are having a great Friday ..I got my situation taken care of so I'm happy about that. Not to be all holy but God is good πŸ₯°

Here's me..about to have a great weekend of relaxing & making a complete BIGΒ piggy outta myself πŸ·πŸ’• Oink OinkΒ 

Screenshot_20221216_175456_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d8783e5ad62f675107fd1641fffb59a3.jpg

Β 

Great news that your situation has improved!

Does that mean a collaboration vid with the two of you is possible?

• Curvage Model
On 12/16/2022 at 8:09 PM, MarvelHero88 said:

Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

this thread just got 1000000Γ— better ! Leave it to HLK to find a really hot BBW as another reason to keep this thread at the top ! I am glad you got your issued fixed and hope you have a greatΒ weekend πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

lol I just had to share her with you guys πŸ₯°

and thank you ..I appreciate that πŸ’•

On 12/16/2022 at 9:42 PM, regbill said:

The both of you are stunning beauties.

Awwww, thank you! πŸ₯°

On 12/16/2022 at 10:05 PM, distance23 said:

IHOP is never a bad option...I ate McDonald's willingly got the first time in like 7 years today, just thankful I could keep food downΒ 

wow thats a long time without the yumminess that IS McDonald's..lolΒ 

22 hours ago, herve50 said:

Nice belly and body too.Β 

Thanks sweetie πŸ’•

19 hours ago, Carcer89 said:

Great news that your situation has improved!

Does that mean a collaboration vid with the two of you is possible?

You never know! πŸ₯°

19 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Kitty! Hope you're having a great day today! Oh, i sent you a DM this morning, read it whenever you get a chance, no rush

okay luv..I'll check it out! 😁

• Curvage Model
Just now, DanteSparda45 said:

Not too bad. Work was slow and boring and I had an emotional breakdown when i got home, but today has been much better. I'm feeling good, I'm in much better spirits and I'm... just feeling better, honestly lol

Yayyyy I'm glad πŸ₯° and I just replied to your message πŸ’“ I'm glad you realize just how special you truly are ..any guy reading this that stops by any girl's forum thread to ask her how she is should know that you guys keep us going. We aren't machines..we're real people with real life issues and I know I come on here for an escape most the time and those of you that are showing support asking how I am make me feel so loved ..you guys are what keep me (& I'm sure the other models) going πŸ˜πŸ’•

• Curvage Model
39 minutes ago, distance23 said:

It's been chill...helped with a church function yesterday and ran the A/V board in service today...I'll pass out watching football and working on this presentation...you?

That's awesome sweetie ..I'm sorry Isorry haven't gotten back to you..just dealing with a lot which you know about..I went to bed early last night ..but anywho..I'm making a pizza for a late lunch..can't wait to put LOTS of parmesian cheese on it hehe πŸ€€πŸ’•

38 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

That's awesome sweetie ..I'm sorry Isorry haven't gotten back to you..just dealing with a lot which you know about..I went to bed early last night ..but anywho..I'm making a pizza for a late lunch..can't wait to put LOTS of parmesian cheese on it hehe πŸ€€πŸ’•

Hey, get back to me when you can...glad you're able to get that pizza in your system lol

On 12/13/2022 at 8:17 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy Guys....I reduced the price even more on my latest video...ENJOY & Happy Holidays! ..you buying this video & leaving me a kind review will be like a Christmas present to me. πŸŽ„ This year I won't be having a Christmas..my mom is an hr away taking care of my sick grandma & my sister lived in California. So just like Thanksgiving I'll be here by myself. Your guy's love would mean the world to me & brighten up my Christmas spirit ✨️ LOVE YOU GUYS! ❀️ 

Β 

Β 

Merry Christmas, Kitty! Your CurvageΒ family will be here for you!β€οΈπŸ€—πŸŽ

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, distance23 said:

Nice...I was serious about that car alarm thing lol

Are you trying to say I'm going to be so heavy I set off car alarms??! πŸ˜‚

12 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

What kind of pizza did you eat?

it had 3 different types of cheese on it πŸ₯°

2 hours ago, Carter F said:

I can’t go any more than cheese. I’m weak, I know

you mean on your pizza? Same here..occasionally I'll have sausage or pepperoni thoughΒ 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)