HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

You guys love to see my double chin..so here you go..I'm gonna regret this LOL

20220125_061620.thumb.jpg.55f69191c270061c594579452b860e08.jpg

^this is while I lay down lol

20220125_061231.thumb.jpg.5bd64632383ef662905591ddc2843129.jpg

20220125_061354.thumb.jpg.cd89153ccd29e894df75d808f458f4ce.jpg

150329299.thumb.jpg.8285237d260f6e3254daf21147a82a0b.jpg

^starting to resemble a pig 😂🐷💕 I'm jk..I love my curves..recently my thighs have been catching up to the rest of me & I love it 🥰 couldn't be happier 😁

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model

This is the last time I post this but if you'd like a video worth $11.99 for less than $5 ..come grab it 😁💕 it's 15 1/2 minutes long & it's filmed on my brand new camera & tripod (combined was $1,000!).. I love having the tripod cause I'm never stuck in just one place. 😁 this video includes belly & booty measurements..which I'm sure have grown since here..new video is coming super soon! 🥰

• Curvage Model

Heyy guys guess what?! There's a 30 MINUTE surprise..waiting for approval right now!...you've all been asking for it...I made this video at 9pm last night, it is now 10am...I've been uploading/resizing x 3 which takes forever each time lol....you can't say I don't love you guys ..

but if there's any tech savvy guys on cameras PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Message me! I'm BEGGING you..there's no reason it should take half a day (plus an hr lol) to get a file from a camera to a phone lol 😆 I've got the Sony ZV-1... I don't like to make short videos, I used to cause I'd be shy but I've gotten over that now being on curvage for 2 years in February. I even got on cam with something my doctor thinks is exfoliative keratolysis ..an allergy to something in my house hold and I've been told I've got an over active immune system but I'm healing up ..but anyways..hope you guys enjoy the video! 🥰

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest Dodgecummins

On second thought, don’t stop… feed these fantasies I have 🤭🤭 feed yourself untill you can’t get in another bite😍😍🤭🤭 you’re absolutely incredible.  with each pound you create more fantasies. You grow more gorgeous and beautiful. 

damn 😍😍 how are we worthy to witness this!!?!? 😍😍

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, Dodgecummins said:

On second thought, don’t stop… feed these fantasies I have 🤭🤭 feed yourself untill you can’t get in another bite😍😍🤭🤭 you’re absolutely incredible.  with each pound you create more fantasies. You grow more gorgeous and beautiful. 

damn 😍😍 how are we worthy to witness this!!?!? 😍😍

You're precious, thank you so much luv 🥰💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)