HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys ask me anything, I'm super bored! 

Also, new stuffing video is coming on Thursday night 😁🎉🎊💕

how did you get so cute ? and what made you go from being a sexy fitness model to a bootylicous bbw 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, DavyW22 said:

how did you get so cute ? and what made you go from being a sexy fitness model to a bootylicous bbw 

I got it from my momma haha, please go to my very first post in this thread to learn all about how I got into this 👍😁💕 it all just kinda fell into place like it was meant to be 🥰

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

I got it from my momma haha, please go to my very first post in this thread to learn all about how I got into this 👍😁💕 it all just kinda fell into place like it was meant to be 🥰

it deffo looks like it was ment to be fore sure and will do 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, kachenjunga said:

That has to be the most perfectly shaped butt of all time.  Just amazing!  Gorgeous.

Awwww, what a compliment, thank you 🥰

2 hours ago, softsliver said:

Dam all these new photos of you gets me excited for a new video 🔥😍

New video is coming Thursday night! 

yes that's because it can hurt when you eat when the outfits are tight. but then the times comes even stretchy roomy clothes gets tight as big your belly gets😋 but you gets new great outfits that make your body even greater😍

7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Excuse me? ...I'll report you if talk to me like that again. 

I dunno what world you live in where you think women like to be talked to like that, maybe inbred hick town... I dont know you nor have we ever talked before. Take lessons from all the gentlemen in my thread..they talk and play around with me with respect. 

Good on you for setting the standard here. Some women are into that kind of self-depreciating talk...(I myself don't understand that fetish at all). CLEARLY you are NOT! I'm glad you said what you did...I'd hate to see this thread turn in to something like that. 

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, ylledeuce said:

Good on you for setting the standard here. Some women are into that kind of self-depreciating talk...(I myself don't understand that fetish at all). CLEARLY you are NOT! I'm glad you said what you did...I'd hate to see this thread turn in to something like that. 

Awwww it's just how it's said that's all. Some guys who I've never talked to can say some really hurtful things. Some days I can handle it some days I'm more sensitive than most. 

I just wish guys would get a feel of the girl first before being so comfortable to throw the words "beached whale" or "pig" out there..if it was something cute like piggy etc then that's fine and playful...it's all in the context & the relationship with the 2 people... anywho, I dont mean to get all serious but I hope I can atleast help another girl's feelings from being hurt by saying what I did, make guys think before they speak. Not all girls are into the name calling aspect of the fetish. When I first joined I was taken back but my fiance had to reassure me that was part of the fetish and some girls like to be talked down to like that. It'll take some getting used to I guess but when it's in friendly context I dont mind :)

6 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww it's just how it's said that's all. Some guys who I've never talked to can say some really hurtful things. Some days I can handle it some days I'm more sensitive than most. 

I just wish guys would get a feel of the girl first before being so comfortable to throw the words "beached whale" or "pig" out there..if it was something cute like piggy etc then that's fine and playful...it's all in the context & the relationship with the 2 people... anywho, I dont mean to get all serious but I hope I can atleast help another girl's feelings from being hurt by saying what I did, make guys think before they speak. Not all girls are into the name calling aspect of the fetish. When I first joined I was taken back but my fiance had to reassure me that was part of the fetish and some girls like to be talked down to like that. It'll take some getting used to I guess but when it's in friendly context I dont mind :)

You're right,it's all about knowing who your talking to.

Some girls really do seem to get off on name calling. I think it’s part of the shame kink so it makes being fat even more taboo. And people, always feel out your audience before insulting them. This is coming from an Australian, half my communication some days is in insults.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Some girls really do seem to get off on name calling. I think it’s part of the shame kink so it makes being fat even more taboo. And people, always feel out your audience before insulting them. This is coming from an Australian, half my communication some days is in insults.

Haha yesss, thank you! 

And the funny thing is when I insult people plus poke fun its usually my way of showing affection..I love teasing the people I love/like the most 😋

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys can we please get this post 50 reactions & I'll post a video on Thursday, I ordered a special outfit for my video and it's arriving Thursday, I'm excited!

Me looking like a grape earlier,  I'm not sure why my skin looks this color lol 

I don't know why that happens either but  you still make it look real good.

• Curvage Model
Just now, regbill said:

I don't know why that happens either but  you still make it look real good.

Is this a common thing? I was in natural light in front of my window/sliding glass door trying to get perfect lighting but got purple instead lol 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)