My Growing new wife

2 minutes ago, puccit said:

I don’t think we have Gold Star in Ohio

South Ohio has 'em for sure - Cincinnati to Dayton. Don't know about beyond that. Gold Star is a direct competitor and locals get religion about choosing one over another. I dated a girl from there and got schooled. Nothing against 'em but Skyline for me. 😁

15 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Those arms look so fluffy and squeezable!

A little girl at the dog park said her to her that “ your arms are so fat that they look like bat wings” she just smiled and said there is nothing wrong with being fat. The same little girl asked me if I married my wife because she has a big butt. From the mouth of babes...

1 minute ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Damn that is a big booth too... lol what a beautiful woman 

I am lucky beyond belief. I lost my job last week which is partly why I am posting. We discussed our money situation and decided that since she does very well I will just stay home and cook and do home stuff(and make my arms bigger per her lol). I told her that this maybe the smallest she ever is again. She just grinned