Candii Kayn

Truth is she has a fantastic body, good personality however the camera work is “ amateur” level compared to old content creators like Becky Lesabre, Katie Cummings, even here the video quality isn’t top tier so i understand this comment completely. Still say she’s gorgeous tho so opinions or not we’re all here to see her

4 hours ago, Display680 said:

Truth is she has a fantastic body, good personality however the camera work is “ amateur” level compared to old content creators like Becky Lesabre, Katie Cummings, even here the video quality isn’t top tier so i understand this comment completely. Still say she’s gorgeous tho so opinions or not we’re all here to see her

It's hard when a lot of feeder content is formulaic, but I think some additional camera angles would help a lot. I'd love to see how Candii's butt looks like in a chair at all angles.

On 2/11/2024 at 4:36 PM, Jelly55 said:

Been sort of struggling with how to respond to this…

if you don’t like what Candii does…. move on…  She isn’t here to serve your needs.  But you are clearly here following her so what exactly is your problem? No need to post this kind of stuff. 

If you don’t like it, again; move on. Find someone else, because so many love what Candii does and posts that you jumping in and trying to put her down is awful. Just done with it.

In my life I have been a lover of bigger women and have been put down for that by many on my friends. Only recently did I come out to my wife after she became very insecure about the weight she has gained and told her I love her belly. We have been married over 14 years and I never said anything for fear of judgement.  

A community like curvage made me comfortable enough to share it with my wife… And our marriage has been so much better

so again I say… If you don’t like it..: Move on.

She’s not gonna sleep with you bro.

’struggling with how to respond to this’ what are you her spokesman 😭

50 minutes ago, appreciatefat said:

She’s not gonna sleep with you bro.

’struggling with how to respond to this’ what are you her spokesman 😭

Not expecting anyone to sleep with me but that’s funny.

I know I am not her spokesperson. 

just find a a little strange that you have people on here clearly follow her that want to bash her content.

so what you are telling me is bashing is ok, but me defending isn’t?

either way your comment did make me chuckle.

5 hours ago, Jelly55 said:

just find a a little strange that you have people on here clearly follow her that want to bash her content.

I think everyone should have latitude to express opinions, pro and con. It's useful for people to respectfully critique the videos here so others can take those opinions into account when deciding whether to make purchases. 

Probably the most helpful thing would be for critics to PM the model with suggestions and concerns first, so the model has the opportunity to make improvements. That may or may not have happened in this case. 

Just my $0.02.

9 hours ago, Jelly55 said:

bashing her content? people are allowed to criticise

for the record i like some of her content but the bloke had valid criticism you can’t deny that

go focus on that wife you mentioned instead of white knighting over this clear para-social relationship you have with an internet model. feels all kinda weird for a married man to be acting like that

Guest Jim10
6 minutes ago, appreciatefat said:

bashing her content? people are allowed to criticise

for the record i like some of her content but the bloke had valid criticism you can’t deny that

go focus on that wife you mentioned instead of white knighting over this clear para-social relationship you have with an internet model. feels all kinda weird for a married man to be acting like that

oh my god shut up already 

On 2/11/2024 at 5:30 AM, Borghen said:

I understand you.

I bought quite a few of her clips and, even though she is a true beauty, I found the videos kind of dull. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I gave her a honest rating and decided to purchase from other creators: easy.

Now, of course, you've got to deal with her fanboys and white knights but that's your problem...

I've been a part of this community all the way back to the "Fat Celebs" days.  Few things are more irritating and divisive than folks who criticize content creators. Then when the inevitable pushback comes, they start labeling people as "white knights".  

Criticism isn't forbidden, but it should be used sparingly and thoughtfully.  Most of the content creators here get plenty of criticism from our fat-phobic culture.  They routinely put up with fat shaming, hateful comments on social media sites. 

Curvage is meant to provide a more supportive and positive environment.  Before you feel compelled to share your negative or critical comments on a content creators thread, pause for a moment and ask yourself if you are really providing constructive criticism that is designed to help a model create better content, or are you just spouting a negative opinion?

If you have constructive criticism, perhaps it is better to share that in a direct message.  The old saying, "praise in public, criticize in private" is very good advice in almost every situation in life.

When you criticize content creators publicly, people who support that model and value their content are going to push back.  It is inevitable.  Just because they disagree with your criticism doesn't make them "fanboys" or "white knights".  Throwing around those terms just makes you sound like a jerk who is searching for an excuse to say whatever you want to say.  

Think before you type.  This forum has lost hundreds of content creators over the years because models who are often working to build their self-esteem in an often hostile culture are often sensitive to criticism.  If you don't like a model or don't care for their content, consider moving on to others.  If you have specific suggestions write it in a DM or a review.  Ask yourself if anyone really wants or needs to hear your opinion.

4 hours ago, litmus said:

I've been a part of this community all the way back to the "Fat Celebs" days.  Few things are more irritating and divisive than folks who criticize content creators. Then when the inevitable pushback comes, they start labeling people as "white knights".  

Criticism isn't forbidden, but it should be used sparingly and thoughtfully.  Most of the content creators here get plenty of criticism from our fat-phobic culture.  They routinely put up with fat shaming, hateful comments on social media sites. 

Curvage is meant to provide a more supportive and positive environment.  Before you feel compelled to share your negative or critical comments on a content creators thread, pause for a moment and ask yourself if you are really providing constructive criticism that is designed to help a model create better content, or are you just spouting a negative opinion?

If you have constructive criticism, perhaps it is better to share that in a direct message.  The old saying, "praise in public, criticize in private" is very good advice in almost every situation in life.

When you criticize content creators publicly, people who support that model and value their content are going to push back.  It is inevitable.  Just because they disagree with your criticism doesn't make them "fanboys" or "white knights".  Throwing around those terms just makes you sound like a jerk who is searching for an excuse to say whatever you want to say.  

Think before you type.  This forum has lost hundreds of content creators over the years because models who are often working to build their self-esteem in an often hostile culture are often sensitive to criticism.  If you don't like a model or don't care for their content, consider moving on to others.  If you have specific suggestions write it in a DM or a review.  Ask yourself if anyone really wants or needs to hear your opinion.

Do yourself a favor and BURN this strawman.

Seriously, buying a content is akin to any other transaction: currency in exchange for services and or goods. Period. I bought some content, I didn't like it and I expressed my opinion. At no point was I even remotely mean or just impolite, yet you feel yourself "attacked" and want to complain. Fair enough, but not my problem: my criticism was not on her person or her looks, but rather on the poor quality of her videos.

On 2/11/2024 at 8:21 AM, Display680 said:

What ever happened to Katie Cummings anyway?