Candii Kayn

Just bought the new video (available now on Curvage) of you working out with Reinapop. Wow. Your added weight is so evenly distributed. Jiggles everywhere. I guess you're just naturally pretty. But working out next to Reina, did you think you looked a little small? 

Guest sedcgamer
On 6/2/2023 at 11:21 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

I’ve gotten addicted to gaining weight 💕 so feed me more? 🐽

IMG_5316.jpeg

IMG_5318.jpeg

I hope a Burger King opens up cross the street from you and a KFC. Your getting huge now really big. The next level is the point of no return just bigger and bigger and bigger no turning back once you get that fat.

1 hour ago, sedcgamer said:

I hope a Burger King opens up cross the street from you and a KFC. Your getting huge now really big. The next level is the point of no return just bigger and bigger and bigger no turning back once you get that fat.

Gonna be crazy when she passes the point of no return... Never thought she would get so damn fat lol. 

Guest sedcgamer
1 hour ago, nardawg831 said:

Gonna be crazy when she passes the point of no return... Never thought she would get so damn fat lol. 

She's really close of no return. Amazing she does not have any stretch marks yet.

2 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I get stretch marks! Just on my hips/butt; they also fade in less than a week on me. I joke that without the stretch marks it looks like someone just put a hose in my mouth a blew me up 💚

IMG_5370.jpeg

IMG_5378.jpeg

Everyone is fixating on the belly on the right side of the picture, but there is a shelf developing on the left….

4 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I get stretch marks! Just on my hips/butt; they also fade in less than a week on me. I joke that without the stretch marks it looks like someone just put a hose in my mouth a blew me up 💚

IMG_5370.jpeg

IMG_5378.jpeg

You are like a christmas gift, but 365 days, that hang on the side is mouth watering, like you said, not chubby, not thick, just a gorgeous fatty with no sign of muscle and blowing up like good puffed pastry in the oven. It seems that the cooking aint done yet 😜

she looks absolutely fantastic... she is getting the sexiest curves. and the best part ? she is looking so happy and proud, absolutely fantastic. heaven on earth and i cant thank you enough for sharing the journey with the rest of us mere mortals that can only dream about living the process.

Guest sedcgamer
5 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I’m all blown up ❤️

IMG_5421.jpeg

IMG_5416.jpeg

You pants rap around your belly so nice you look like a nine month preggo. I really like this look on you.