11 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Are you just going to stare at my big belly or are you going to stuff it and rub it? 🙄

5E3DBFA7-2156-4B4A-929E-66AB69B3159D.jpeg

I'm sorry, it's hard not to stare when you're standing there looking like a mix of well-fed country gal and living fertility goddess! 

But don't worry, I'm gonna sit you down, maybe tie your hands and feet together, and get to work stuffing that growing gut! Let's see if we can make a seam burst on those Daisy Duke shorts! 😜 

16 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Are you just going to stare at my big belly or are you going to stuff it and rub it? 🙄

5E3DBFA7-2156-4B4A-929E-66AB69B3159D.jpeg

Looking like that you can't blame anyone for staring 🤤. That being said stuffing you to the brim and beyond sound great to me. And looking like that I can't promise your belly is the only thing being rubbed

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, regbill said:

I'm going to stare at that big beautiful belly of yours while stuff it full and then I'm going to rub it so I can stuff you again.

Now that I approve of! 😍 Stuff me until I can’t move 🥵 

12 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

You are so illegally pretty, you know that? 😍❤️🐷

Aw thank you! 🥰

8 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

I'm thinking all three, repeat, repeat....

Logical, yes 😏 But you better make sure I stay stuffed, otherwise I might get hangry 😇

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I'm sorry, it's hard not to stare when you're standing there looking like a mix of well-fed country gal and living fertility goddess! 

But don't worry, I'm gonna sit you down, maybe tie your hands and feet together, and get to work stuffing that growing gut! Let's see if we can make a seam burst on those Daisy Duke shorts! 😜 

Well I am from Tennessee so I guess it isn’t too far off? 😂 We eat lots of fattening food in the south so I guess it shouldn’t be any surprise I’m a fatty 🤷🏻‍♀️🐷

Make these shorts rip right off my overfed body 🥵🥵🥵

2 hours ago, DCurves said:

Looking like that you can't blame anyone for staring 🤤. That being said stuffing you to the brim and beyond sound great to me. And looking like that I can't promise your belly is the only thing being rubbed

You can stare if you stuff me until it hurts and then rub something hidden under my bulging belly 😇😏😘

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Can't argue that! That way you can focus on being the biggest and sexiest you can be. :D 

Exactly!! Anything worth doing is worth doing right, ya know?

3 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

Your stuffing/funneling sessions would be a full time job. No need to do any other work!

Well, it'll be a full time job for the feeder who has to prepare them. My fat lazy ass will be relaxing on the couch 😇

37 minutes ago, Patapon7 said:

We can make it happen

Great! My ring size is 9.5 and I need platinum because I have a metal allergy and it's hypoallergenic. Also, I'll need two seats on the plane for our honeymoon. K thanks! 😘😂

22 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Morning beautiful ! 🥰 I agree !! You are already working so hard on getting fatter !  😎

I have a great work ethic, don't you think? 😂🐷

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, DCurves said:

Melting Hot Dog GIF

Let's make it a full experience then, a goddess like yourself should get a full body  rub/massage don't you think. 

I think I need that immediately 😍 I need to be pampered! 💦

1 hour ago, rebit80 said:

Somebody waking up has that growing feeling...mmm  Time to feed you😍

Isn't it always time to feed me? 😂😘

8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Show and tell

I show you my belly and you tell me what a fatty I am 💕

A632DB83-D1DE-4A62-8C1B-FF933ABCBBCE.jpeg

You are such a big, greedy gluttonous fatty! I mean, it seems like every time you put your hands around your belly fat, more and more spills out! You're getting so wide that it's hard to see you fully in frame anymore! And think, you're only going to get bigger...and bigger...and bigger...! 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Indeed 🤤 Always good when work meets passion ! 😎

It's a calling I'd say 😏

3 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

You are such a big, greedy gluttonous fatty! I mean, it seems like every time you put your hands around your belly fat, more and more spills out! You're getting so wide that it's hard to see you fully in frame anymore! And think, you're only going to get bigger...and bigger...and bigger...! 

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Yep. That's ridiculously fucking hot and has inspired me to eat 😍🐷

I can't even think straight to give a witty response I'm just 💦💦💦