5 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Looks like you outgrew those shorts a long time ago with all that extra weight but you look great in them! I'm sure people have noticed by now and if not they soon will if you keep eating that much :P

i actually recently had a couple of different old coworkers ask if i was pregnant😋 i don't think i can hide my huge gut or deep belly button in my old uniform, but even if i could, i don't think i could hide my growing double chin and chubby cheeks ☺️

no it was on an empty stomach in the morning, i went and ate mcdonald's after ☺️ and i'm trying to casually gain, about half of all the weight i've gained was accidental and half was intentional, i just like food and stuffing a lot so it kind of comes with the territory when i'm also lazy as hell☺️

Guest MoonlightStarling
1 hour ago, anon19993434 said:

sorry i forgot to post the picture where i actually pull my new gut out of my shorts lmao, calvin klein anyone?

BABEF0F6-DA6C-40C7-9720-9161ED8B2556.jpeg

68C9ECBE-FD3E-4C79-9668-173BC9F791B2.jpeg

5B47A1EB-29F1-458A-8049-BA2E27B3201D.jpeg

D50053EB-A328-445F-AF33-1D580AB9B85A.jpeg

Your belly is really beautiful.

Guest MoonlightStarling
2 minutes ago, anon19993434 said:

i'm so jiggly, my ass, belly, and tits bounce when i walk and my fiancé loves how soft, squishy and curvy i'm getting ☺️😋😇

Your fiancé's lucky to have someone so lovely and plush by their side.