Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys ❤️ And thank you for your sweet words. The past few weeks have definitely been rough and while I try very hard to not overshare on here anymore, I did just want to be transparent about why I missed a week or two of uploads because I know how many of you look forward to them. Ily ily. 

BUUUT some good news - I'm finally getting settled into my new home after a big move and I'm super excited to film this next chapter of content at my current size. Tho, I do have a few more clippies to put out from January - including a VERY hot doctors visit update that I've yet to tease because it's possible my hottest one ever. 

I am really excited to film again. With my birthday coming up in May, I'd really like to start capacity training again and if I can pull off a stuffing as big as last year to ring in 29! I want to film some mega, mega stuffings for you guys (maybe 1 a week?) but need some suggestions - what kinda stuffings are you wanting to see? I feel like I've done all the classics and want to step (waddle?) out of my comfort zone a bit with something more extreme. Gimme your thoughts and ideas ❤️ I'm filming the first one on Saturday night with my feeder daddy friend!

Welllll.....  lets see....  This is made a little more difficult because - as you say - you have done all the classics (and then some!), but ....

Deep fried candy bars - picture a deep fryer filled with boiling hot lard, and a veritable production line of mini candies being battered, flash fried and served up, dripping with fat!

Liquefied cheesecake chugging/funnelling - this one might take a bit of thought but picture a whole cheesecake cut up and pulverized in a blender.  Might need to add some milk or heavy cream to get the right consistency to chug/funnel, but just imagine that intense instant calorie hit!

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys ❤️ And thank you for your sweet words. The past few weeks have definitely been rough and while I try very hard to not overshare on here anymore, I did just want to be transparent about why I missed a week or two of uploads because I know how many of you look forward to them. Ily ily. 

BUUUT some good news - I'm finally getting settled into my new home after a big move and I'm super excited to film this next chapter of content at my current size. Tho, I do have a few more clippies to put out from January - including a VERY hot doctors visit update that I've yet to tease because it's possible my hottest one ever. 

I am really excited to film again. With my birthday coming up in May, I'd really like to start capacity training again and if I can pull off a stuffing as big as last year to ring in 29! I want to film some mega, mega stuffings for you guys (maybe 1 a week?) but need some suggestions - what kinda stuffings are you wanting to see? I feel like I've done all the classics and want to step (waddle?) out of my comfort zone a bit with something more extreme. Gimme your thoughts and ideas ❤️ I'm filming the first one on Saturday night with my feeder daddy friend!

Might I suggest looking at Mochii Babii's videos she is/was known for doing some massive unorthodox stuffings with her biggest being her 30k calorie Buffet Binge, 30k calories over the course of about 20 hours, to celebrate her 1 year anniversary a few years ago. I am not sure if you could or want to go that extreme, maybe one day.🥵 But there are plenty of others to get ideas from as well.🐷🥰❤️

On 29.1.2024 at 04:29, Curvage Casey said:

Masser af ændringer i livet de sidste par uger og i øjeblikket midt i et stort træk... men min krop er ved at falde til i 300-klubben så fint 💗 havde aldrig forestillet mig at blive så stor! Så surrealistisk

CA9FDA1F-D96E-4DFE-B0FA-A645201AFF2C.jpeg

Det er langt fra alle der har kroppen til at se så godt ud for gør du virkelig

On 10.2.2024 at 04:42, Curvage Casey said:

Beklager den stille uge gutter! Der sker en masse i mit personlige liv, da nogle af jer ved, at jeg havde et ret stort uventet dødsfald i min familie... buuuut jeg har det okay og spiser stadig meget ❤️  elsker altid at læse jeres søde indlæg herinde. Mere kommer snart. Jeg har en biiiiiig sexet opdatering på vej i denne uge.

• Curvage Model
On 2/14/2024 at 3:21 PM, mbrewster said:

Maybe a Raising Cane's stuffing? I know you're a girl who loves her sauces

Oh you read my mind lol. I literally go daily now that one has opened up near me! This will definitely be on the list, I can put down an absurd amount of Canes

On 2/14/2024 at 9:25 PM, Dragon21 said:

I’m not sure why this came to be but like a roast chicken stuffing like how many of those can you stuff in one sitting.

I've always wanted to do one of these! Maybe a rotisserie chicken with a bunch of mashed potatoes and gravy too just a big greasy slob stuffing

On 2/14/2024 at 9:40 PM, pgtip00 said:

Liquefied cheesecake chugging/funnelling - this one might take a bit of thought but picture a whole cheesecake cut up and pulverized in a blender.  Might need to add some milk or heavy cream to get the right consistency to chug/funnel, but just imagine that intense instant calorie hit!

Now thisssss sounds right up my alley. I go to restaurant depot a lot with my family for their restaurant and there are these huuuuuge pipettes of cheesecake filling that I've always wanted to try. Maybe I'll grab a few and see how it feels!

On 2/14/2024 at 9:42 PM, jpark786 said:

Might I suggest looking at Mochii Babii's videos she is/was known for doing some massive unorthodox stuffings with her biggest being her 30k calorie Buffet Binge, 30k calories over the course of about 20 hours, to celebrate her 1 year anniversary a few years ago. I am not sure if you could or want to go that extreme, maybe one day.🥵 But there are plenty of others to get ideas from as well.🐷🥰❤️

She's a legend! But I respect her creativity and would never want to step on her toes ❤️ However, it is worth noting that I have also done a 30k stuffing before too that is posted here on Curvage! It was for my 28th birthday last year where I set out to eat 28k calories... granted it did take me over 24 hours to get through it all, I did finish the challenge and clocked in over 30k calories. It took me over a month to recover and many of you probably remember that I swore I'd never do it again buuuuut I am strongly considering a repeat this year on my birthday. Stay tuned!

On 2/15/2024 at 5:24 AM, Littlefield26 said:

Would love to see a slob stuffing especially seeing you double fisting mozzarella sticks 

Mmmm I do love mozzarella sticks! I love slob stuffings so rest assured that no matter what I film, it'll be slobby ❤️ 

----------

Big thank you for all the ideas! Like I said, the first one is being filmed this weekend and will release next Sunday night at 8:00 🥰

On 2/14/2024 at 2:49 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Sorry for your loss, Casey😢I lost my mother back in July. Give yourself time to grieve. That said, always great to see you posting here. You never need to regret taking time off, for ANY reason! We all understand!❤️

36 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh you read my mind lol. I literally go daily now that one has opened up near me! This will definitely be on the list, I can put down an absurd amount of Canes

I've always wanted to do one of these! Maybe a rotisserie chicken with a bunch of mashed potatoes and gravy too just a big greasy slob stuffing

Now thisssss sounds right up my alley. I go to restaurant depot a lot with my family for their restaurant and there are these huuuuuge pipettes of cheesecake filling that I've always wanted to try. Maybe I'll grab a few and see how it feels!

She's a legend! But I respect her creativity and would never want to step on her toes ❤️ However, it is worth noting that I have also done a 30k stuffing before too that is posted here on Curvage! It was for my 28th birthday last year where I set out to eat 28k calories... granted it did take me over 24 hours to get through it all, I did finish the challenge and clocked in over 30k calories. It took me over a month to recover and many of you probably remember that I swore I'd never do it again buuuuut I am strongly considering a repeat this year on my birthday. Stay tuned!

Mmmm I do love mozzarella sticks! I love slob stuffings so rest assured that no matter what I film, it'll be slobby ❤️ 

----------

Big thank you for all the ideas! Like I said, the first one is being filmed Saturday and will release Sunday night at 8:00 🥰

You're causing me pain sweety. Your reaction to these suggestions.... arrrgghhhh!

No one should be this hot! 😍

On 2/9/2024 at 9:42 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Sorrry for the quiet week guys! Lots going on in my personal life as some of you know I had a pretty big unexpected death in my family... buuuut I am doing ok and still eating lots ❤️ always love reading your sweet posts in here. More to come soon I have a biiiiiig sexy update coming this week.

I am so sorry for your loss Casey. It's hard going through something like that. I loss a family member when I was young almost broke me to pieces 😣 but in the end you always know that you have an Angel watching over you every day.  Hope that helps a little 

Guest Frank3412
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

----------

Big thank you for all the ideas! Like I said, the first one is being filmed Saturday and will release Sunday night at 8:00 🥰

im looking forward to your own 30k cal stuffing

Guest Fa10herup
17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So full of greasy fatty foods 🤤🤤🤤

IMG_7642.jpeg

Stick a hose in, and swell her wider ...

And wider

A.n.d.W.i.d.e.r

A..n..d..W..i..d..e..r

A...n...d...W...i...d...e...r

A....n....d....W....i....d....e....r

A.....n.....d.....W.....i.....d.....e.....r

A......n......d......W......i......d......e......r

A.......n.......d.......W.......i.......d.......e.......r

A........n........d........W........i........d........e........r

A.........n.........d.........W.........i.........d.........e.........r

A..........n..........d..........W..........i..........d..........e..........r

A...........n...........d...........W...........i...........d...........e...........r

A............n............d............W............i............d............e............r

On 2/14/2024 at 8:49 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Of course, in my opinion for example a delivery stuffing is nice where a Service Order brings you the whole week your favorite food and gainer shaks. And then you eat the hole week in outgrown clothes, maybe your jeans hot pants from last year and a small Muffin top. And then during you eat you show us your outgrown chairs;) Your grilfriend is in these role play feeding you. Thank you😘

• Curvage Model
On 2/17/2024 at 11:51 PM, Bulls1996 said:

Are you planning on doing anymore expansion videos like you possession video?

Possibly! They are a LOT of work and I am a type A perfectionist so if I’m going to do another, it’s gotta be even better than the first 2. Definitely on my radar for later this year 🩷