Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fuck I'm so cute and fat and happy

831FF522-02B8-4E3B-8F88-58C7C0D4C759.jpeg.1bb1e4cf5f749926c58d166e8dd3a41b.jpg

You light up my world every day, Love! All I wanna do is make you happy back and fatten you the fuck even more up! 😍

• Curvage Model

Happy Monday guys ❤️🖤 forever waking up from the cutest, sweetest posts from you and it never fails to make my day. I FINALLY feel a bit better today. Far from 100% but definitely improvement in my breathing. However, I am so so food hungover. I did a mega stuffing last night and I truly feel like I gained 20 lbs overnight. I feel like an actual pig.

Guest Marshall7

I'm all out of reactions so I just gotta respond like this haha. Thank you, my Love! Also, you're looking so fat and amazing! You do look 20 pounds heavier!

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

In other news, can you even believe how enormous I look in this photo? I had to do a double take on this set because the difference is wild. But then I looked in the mirror and can confirm - I am indeed enormous. 

430717D3-8049-40F5-9F71-AB5B105A866A.jpeg

Is there a word in the dictionary that means better than perfect?  If there is than that is what I think of you. I should really be working but I’m easily distracted I guess. 

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

In other news, can you even believe how enormous I look in this photo? I had to do a double take on this set because the difference is wild. But then I looked in the mirror and can confirm - I am indeed enormous. 

Indeed! And I feel thinner and smaller  with my 140 pounds, especially as I am 8 inch taller than you 😊 but growing in pants as soon as I see you, that's really a win too!!

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

oh Casey! You must be so THRILLED to see these photos. Surprising even yourself with your luscious BEAUTY. You must feel like an absolute GODDESS. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love it when you drink heavy cream like it's water.  And my big cock stiffens to behold your dramatic weight gain.  But I won't call you "enormous" until your upper arms are even BIGGER than your waistline the day you decided to get fat !!! 💕😃👍

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I'm all out of reactions so I just gotta respond like this haha. Thank you, my Love! Also, you're looking so fat and amazing! You do look 20 pounds heavier!

I FEEL 20 lbs heavier. I literally can't even begin to explain to you guys how happy I am to be growing this rapidly again. 

3 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Is there a word in the dictionary that means better than perfect?  If there is than that is what I think of you. I should really be working but I’m easily distracted I guess. 

Awwww omg you are the sweetest! I am far from perfect, but you guys make me feel close to it every day!

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Indeed! And I feel thinner and smaller  with my 140 pounds, especially as I am 8 inch taller than you 😊 but growing in pants as soon as I see you, that's really a win too!!

Hehehe that's hot to think about!

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

oh Casey! You must be so THRILLED to see these photos. Surprising even yourself with your luscious BEAUTY. You must feel like an absolute GODDESS. 

I am SO happy ❤️ I feel like a growing goddess ❤️ 

2 hours ago, rotwang said:

I love it when you drink heavy cream like it's water.  And my big cock stiffens to behold your dramatic weight gain.  But I won't call you "enormous" until your upper arms are even BIGGER than your waistline the day you decided to get fat !!! 💕😃👍

I freaking LOVE heavy cream. It used to be so hard for me to get down. Like i truly used to struggle to drink it. Now I crave it more than I crave water. It's crazy! 

Guest Ovenfiller
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I can't figure out whats bigger - my tits legit flopping off the side of my gut or my enormous gut that is pretty much bigger than the rest of my body frame at this point

46843341-B26F-4AF9-AF90-640789596AAA-CC06819B-B2CB-4357-9BFF-F003CFD4D800.JPG

Obviously its that gut. Just protruding out like a preggo ready to pop. Just seeing that belly gets me rock hard. Its definitely the first thing in any room.

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I can't figure out whats bigger - my tits legit flopping off the side of my gut or my enormous gut that is pretty much bigger than the rest of my body frame at this point

I think we can safely say that this is only the smallest size they will be and they will continue to amass and spread out and flop down further! They will be twice this size soon enough! Now down 4 more heavy creams, Love!

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My vote is for tits they literally fall off your gut 

Look at You Casey! So Spectacularly Gorgeous. Shocking even yourself, Yet never satisfied with your current Blessed Beauty. Always in the process of Greedily becoming more and MORE powerfully stunning. In this photo voraciously downing calf-fattening heavy cream by the pound. And that BODY!! Holy Crap Girl!! Your torso is ACTUALLY wider across than it is tall. So supremely Roly-Poly. Every cock is hardened and beaten to see the BEHEMOTH you have become. 

46843341-B26F-4AF9-AF90-640789596AAA-CC06819B-B2CB-4357-9BFF-F003CFD4D800.JPG.b5efe906dd03ba18c0e51dafbdb8a098.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just a cum cow.... a fuck pig.... the greediest feedee ever. I just cream. 

animated 2.GIF

animated 3.GIF

animated 4.GIF

animated 5.GIF

animated 6.GIF

animated.GIF

You are a giant irrisistable Fuck Cow, Casey! Let's breed you! ;)

FASWE87: Indeed! And I feel thinner and smaller  with my 140 pounds, especially as I am 8 inch taller than you 😊 but growing in pants as soon as I see you, that's really a win too!!

CURVAGE CASEY: Hehehe that's hot to think about!

So FUCKING Hot. I can imagine Tall and lean FASWE87 squirming beneath the immense and terrifying WEIGHT of SEXY FAT Casey. Trying to catch a breath.
Casey is a petite woman, she stands only just 5 foot tall. FASWE87 towers over her. Standing face to face Casey only comes up to his neck. But Casey is a Giantess compared to him. She has been determined to become enormous. EATING and GROWING bigger and fatter every day while he languishes and withers. Casey has doubled his size. A ROTUND and MIGHTY little MEATBALL compared to the beanpole Swede. Her powerful ass and thighs have the strength to crack his ribs in a scissor-lock, even while Casey mindlessly gorges herself on donuts. GAINING and GROWING bigger and Fatter as he struggles just to breathe. But Casey would notice how engorged his turgid cock has grown. If it's the last thing he does, he wants only to explode within her vast mind-blowing girth. Casey is intensely turned on by this physical uncontrollable confirmation of her being so absolutely sexy to him. She'd hop on his hard cock, bouncing the massive WEIGHT of her BELLY and FAT BOOBS onto his dick. She envelops him with her sweet pussy all tightened with its own FAT. His hips being ground into the floor by the power of her sheer mass. He would gladly expire from the exquisite pain and pleasure this at once tiny and tremendously huge and powerful Goddess bestows upon him. He'd be mesmerized watching her jiggling blubber as it saps away his very own life force. He would be in silent reverence eyes wide ogling as her ponderous bouncing globes fade to black as he passes out. Casey's head and eyes rolled back in delirious vain pleasure and grotesquely selfish pride not concerned with whether he survives his final gift. 

pjimage (5).jpg

25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just a cum cow.... a fuck pig.... the greediest feedee ever. I just cream.

Yeah you are.... A cream filled hog in every way. Feel that cream sliding down your throat piggy.  Feeling it filling up that tummy.  Feel it getting turned into MORE FAT.  Feel it expanding that gut.  Feel it making that ass bigger.  Feel it adding pound after pound after pound.

Now go get that funnel, fill it up and slam some more.  More cream for the greedee feedee. 😍