Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another amazing day of relaxing and growing!! I enjoyed some time by the pool again and tanned this big gut. Shoutout to @jpark786 for pointing out to me that my gut is so fucking big that I now have a tan line my underbelly and I literally cannot get over it!

DF5F39A5-055F-456D-B1F7-6DA6F53F466E.png.5e61b7131c6044eceac624e8199a9ca8.png

Love that the reflection from your glasses is straight down your top, something very voyeuristic about that.

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who wishes they were behind that ass?

0736381B-7A46-4933-AAA6-02466FC6CECE.gif

Wow!!

• Curvage Model

Alright babes, somewhere in the midst of all these fun San Diego clips I'm making - will also be my 100th upload to Curvage. Now, obviously I've made way more than 100 videos over the years before I came here... BUT, this place means the world to me and has evolved into more than I ever imagined it would be. Any thoughts on what I should do for the epic 100th upload?

Alright babes, somewhere in the midst of all these fun San Diego clips I'm making - will also be my 100th upload to Curvage. Now, obviously I've made way more than 100 videos over the years before I came here... BUT, this place means the world to me and has evolved into more than I ever imagined it would be. Any thoughts on what I should do for the epic 100th upload?

Butt shots. I really want to see your big jiggly butt❤️😍❤️

Could you do a standing 5trip tease style clip? Possibly after stuffing yourself stupid. :) 

*Obviously Curvage safe, so maybe like a burlesque type tease. 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jo77 said:

Public restaurant stuffing video and maybe a little jog through the beach in a bikini🙈

Good idea!

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Butt shots. I really want to see your big jiggly butt❤️😍❤️

Coming VERY soon ;) 

36 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Could you do a standing 5trip tease style clip? Possibly after stuffing yourself stupid. :) 

*Obviously Curvage safe, so maybe like a burlesque type tease. 

That's a great idea!!! 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Any thoughts on what I should do for the epic 100th upload?

You in a bikini (of course) basking in the lovely sunlight. Lovingly cradling Your Belly in Your soft strong arms and hands. And You begin to talk to Your Belly as tho it were your Bae. You thank Your Fat Belly for how it changed Your life. You confess how much You love Your Belly. "I love You." Caressing and Promising to always will take good care of Her. It's been such a life changing Journey for both of You. You have both grown so much in many ways.

You are partners now forever and will look out for each other. 

• Curvage Model

This trip is starting to do a number on me. It's midnight here, but 3:30am my time, and my gut is just so painfully full and sore i cannot even find the strength to get myself off. I've been such a greedy fucking hog all day. You guys did this to me... you got me so addicted to food and now I'm eating my vacation away. I sure do hope I can fit on the plane on the way back ;)

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This trip is starting to do a number on me. It's midnight here, but 3:30am my time, and my gut is just so painfully full and sore i cannot even find the strength to get myself off. I've been such a greedy fucking hog all day. You guys did this to me... you got me so addicted to food and now I'm eating my vacation away. I sure do hope I can fit on the plane on the way back ;)

You are going to need that bet extender on the return trip. :) 

A moment of silence please for my ass gains tho

649AD160-AFB9-45E1-88AA-FE03B0E8CB06.jpeg.e2d46494d613798f1d494d6e5c0d4205.jpg

B8E47376-7487-41FE-854B-77A0091A23D4.png.ca226a2a24f019f21939426ee21f85d1.png

What a fine and beautiful thing. It's amazing the considerable pains other girls put themselves through to have such a stunning Butt. They actually pay doctors to take a knife to their skinny butts and stuff 'em with synthetic fat substitutes. All the physical pain, money and potential harm just to try and approximate Your delicious cakes. Big Round prominent Butts have long been openly admired. Perhaps never more than now. I bet plenty of fellas have noticed Yours even if they don't (yet) think of themselves as a fat admirer. Same story with Your proud fat Boobs. You are a "T& A" Girl now. But SO much more. 

21 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Was kinda nervous about this clip only bc I’m relatively silent in it but FUCK, it’s a hot one. I love watching myself pig out and rub my gut in front of an entire public pool full of people 

BC119F65-ED6F-4221-9F38-7904BD76B31B.jpeg 38F6BE9A-C997-4C6D-9BB9-DA34DE4DFC88.jpeg 24F2B92A-888F-4A58-B7F1-EC3BC42916C3.jpeg

Once again You have reduced me into a quivering fan-boy. I love how natural these are. So well built! Astonishing, and building Yourself up even more as You attack that whole box of fattening Donuts. There is no time to waste just being the Hottest Woman ever to lounge by that pool. You must constantly be be improving Your fat sexiness even tho You are already far beyond the dreams of anyone. 
There were definitely some people there who will get off fantasizing about You eating donuts at the pool. There will be stories told. "Oh did you see that Girl in the Lime Green Bikini?" "O. M. Gawd, Yes!" Some lives may have been changed forever. 

Guest 4321greenman
8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Was kinda nervous about this clip only bc I’m relatively silent in it but FUCK, it’s a hot one. I love watching myself pig out and rub my gut in front of an entire public pool full of people 

BC119F65-ED6F-4221-9F38-7904BD76B31B.jpeg

1ADA78D4-BF3C-4EA2-9315-74D3B1859F63.jpeg

3B0E6B5C-D318-468E-A72A-8F6DEE7D1A32.jpeg

38F6BE9A-C997-4C6D-9BB9-DA34DE4DFC88.jpeg

49F3D849-51B0-46E2-A2C4-A04C4E14E494.jpeg

CD04C914-56FC-4119-B4E8-DE8767D524BB.jpeg

4E278775-A4C2-4012-9298-03701F5FB9A6.jpeg

24F2B92A-888F-4A58-B7F1-EC3BC42916C3.jpeg

Casey, I’ve been lurking on your posts for a couple of months and I must say, the way you were showing off your body at the pool is awesome and I love your attitude. Imagine all the people that were at the pool drooling at the sight of you getting stuffed and giving yourself belly rubs, oh boy I do feel bad for those that have not discovered you on Curvage. Keep doing what you are doing, Casey. I love seeing your progress and the great content you make for your fans.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, BigGreen said:

Casey, I’ve been lurking on your posts for a couple of months and I must say, the way you were showing off your body at the pool is awesome and I love your attitude. Imagine all the people that were at the pool drooling at the sight of you getting stuffed and giving yourself belly rubs, oh boy I do feel bad for those that have not discovered you on Curvage. Keep doing what you are doing, Casey. I love seeing your progress and the great content you make for your fans.

Awwww hi!! ❤️ I am so happy that you posted something in here. Please please never hesitate to say hi :) Thank you so much and stay tuned for so much more! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

This clip is officially pending and ugh, I fucking love it. Like I said, there is almost no talking given the public nature. But fuck....seeing myself have the confidence after all these years to rub my gut and stuff my face like that in public is so hot. You'll here in the background of the clip that the pool was pretty crowded. People were obviously staring. It was just so liberating and empowering. If i have time I'm gonna try to get back down to the pool for a couple more shots before I leave!

animated 2.GIF

animated 3.GIF

animated 4.GIF

animated.GIF