Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's 3am where I live. I'm enormous, so freaking full, so freaking wet, and about to end a food coma. I have to be up in 4 hours to take the kittens to the vet. Why did I book the earliest appt they had 😅 I'll be rolling through the door... actually can one of YOU come with me to roll me through the door please? 

SWEET DREAMS ❤️ 

Sweet dreams, Dear! I have a great idea for you! Sent you a pm, read it in the morning, Love ;)

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's 3am where I live. I'm enormous, so freaking full, so freaking wet, and about to end a food coma. I have to be up in 4 hours to take the kittens to the vet. Why did I book the earliest appt they had 😅 I'll be rolling through the door... actually can one of YOU come with me to roll me through the door please? 

SWEET DREAMS ❤️ 

I’ll roll you into the bedroom and start humping you on the floor!❤️😍❤️

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

SWEET DREAMS ❤️ 

I know why you booked that early - so you could also start filling that gut again as early as possible!  Your feedee subconscious is ruling your life piggy!  ❤️

Sweet dreams, you beautiful human being.  May tomorrow bring you never ending happiness (and never ending stuffings - I mean why not! 😉)

Guest Aspiringbhm
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

PS - leave me something sweet or spicy or both to wake up to ;)❤️ 

Imagining you entering the vet in a daze, wearing clothes that are so tight you can hear the fabric creaking and leaves your belly exposed. 

Guest Aspiringbhm

I’m also loving all the pig comments 🐷. Would be fun to see a pig transformation video: start stuffing yourself slowly but then you gradually get more slovenly and gluttonous grabbing handfuls of food and shoving it into your mouth with little regard how messy you’re getting and then eventually eating on all fours snorting and oinking. 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

77B32DC7-793F-4F9F-A646-0C7CE1446961.jpeg.8e177593f8a514de9b7da251f5314522.jpg

55D3F5A9-77D8-4EB6-9459-F5E05069AD3F.jpeg.36c53a73bb1a854e6a75a61bc0aae90f.jpg

Imagine having to wake and get you up to go to the vets. Too overstuffed from your binging getting up late and too lazy to get changed having to waddle your fat bloated arse in that same outfit. Barley covering your engorged figure straining to keep holding all the obese rotundness in as it is stretched to the max over that massive gut. Just completely showing off every pound you have packed on no hiding how fat and out of shape you  have gotten! 🥵   

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I know why you booked that early - so you could also start filling that gut again as early as possible!  Your feedee subconscious is ruling your life piggy!  ❤️

This is scary accurate... I actually have insomnia (fun fact) and knowing some of what I have studied in my career - I do believe a bit of it, recently Atleast, stems from my constant longing desire to be eating at all times! Plus, donuts are always the most warm and yummy bright and early

6 hours ago, Aspiringbhm said:

I’m also loving all the pig comments 🐷. Would be fun to see a pig transformation video: start stuffing yourself slowly but then you gradually get more slovenly and gluttonous grabbing handfuls of food and shoving it into your mouth with little regard how messy you’re getting and then eventually eating on all fours snorting and oinking. 

I’m super into pig stuff! I’ve actually done a whole becoming a pig series in my clip store, and the next chapter is dropping so soon. As I’ve grown bigger and bigger I just feel way more connected to my subconscious pig

5 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Damn, you never fail to impress with the sheer amount of food you can put away. :) 

I loooove food but edibles have really been the biggest game changer. If I take one, I can eat a crazy amount of food 

4 hours ago, Monkey said:

Imagine having to wake and get you up to go to the vets. Too overstuffed from your binging getting up late and too lazy to get changed having to waddle your fat bloated arse in that same outfit. Barley covering your engorged figure straining to keep holding all the obese rotundness in as it is stretched to the max over that massive gut. Just completely showing off every pound you have packed on no hiding how fat and out of shape you  have gotten! 🥵   

Uhhhhn so that pretty much happened LOL

• Curvage Model

Thank you everyone who posted something sweet or sexy. I was laying in bed smiling at them all this morning. I love you guys all of you  ❤️ I woke up painfully full. I am still painfully full. My cats are all sick so I’m a bit stressed but look at this guuuut! Omg. I feel like a bowling ball. It’s so soft too 🥰

B6D31EAC-8A63-4A6B-BA61-32B906110CCF.jpeg

BABA7592-081B-4307-9802-040F7C5FC18D.jpeg

0F275E93-FCB5-4AEA-A1B6-93C308E2EDCA.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you everyone who posted something sweet or sexy. I was laying in bed smiling at them all this morning. I love you guys all of you  ❤️ I woke up painfully full. I am still painfully full. My cats are all sick so I’m a bit stressed but look at this guuuut! Omg. I feel like a bowling ball. It’s so soft too 🥰

Love the gut, Love! Praying for your kitties :( hope they feel better, Sweetie

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This is scary accurate... I actually have insomnia (fun fact) and knowing some of what I have studied in my career - I do believe a bit of it, recently Atleast, stems from my constant longing desire to be eating at all times! Plus, donuts are always the most warm and yummy bright and early

I’m super into pig stuff! I’ve actually done a whole becoming a pig series in my clip store, and the next chapter is dropping so soon. As I’ve grown bigger and bigger I just feel way more connected to my subconscious pig

I loooove food but edibles have really been the biggest game changer. If I take one, I can eat a crazy amount of food 

Uhhhhn so that pretty much happened LOL

That’s really sexy!.

• Curvage Model

I’m honestly a hot mess. All my cats have had tummy issues this week, it’s common when you bring kittens into a new home with an existing cat. But one of them, Luna, has really not been doing well. She’s not gaining any weight, not moving around right, I just had a feeling something was wrong. And apparently something is 😞 they did some labs to confirm and I’ll know hopefully today, tomorrow the latest and my heart just aches. I love animals so much and I love these kittens. They were the most unexpected surprise and now I’m so attached to them. 

9BA393EB-0B97-4EEE-A285-DF119ED15DC7.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I can hardly wrap my head around the vast feast you tucked into last night. But the Results! The Gains! Big Belly Kisses XXX

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m honestly a hot mess. All my cats have had tummy issues this week, it’s common when you bring kittens into a new home with an existing cat. But one of them, Luna, has really not been doing well. She’s not gaining any weight, not moving around right, I just had a feeling something was wrong. And apparently something is 😞 they did some labs to confirm and I’ll know hopefully today, tomorrow the latest and my heart just aches. I love animals so much and I love these kittens. They were the most unexpected surprise and now I’m so attached to them. 

Awww, Luna looks so pretty, Casey. She reminds me of my sister's cat, he is awesome! I'm so sorry they're going through this. Animals are so amazing and loving. Pulling for Luna and the others! 🥰 

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Aww, little Luna. It's so hard with a pet having difficulties. Unless one has had a pet friend I don't know if one can appreciate the depth of that relationship. 
C'mon Luna! Fatten up like Mama. We're pulling for ya, little one. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Mmmmmff these are just so hot!❤️😍❤️ I love getting horny from looking at posts like these! A girl with a big belly wearing nothing but a thong? That’ll make me hard! I want to grab that belly while it’s soft❤️😍❤️

4 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Mmmmmff these are just so hot!❤️😍❤️ I love getting horny from looking at posts like these! A girl with a big belly wearing nothing but a thong? That’ll make me hard! I want to grab that belly while it’s soft❤️😍❤️

Agreed. Everywhere your eyes fall upon Casey she is as plumped up and fat as can be. 
/ but Casey insists on getting fatter still. Nothing can stop her now. She has grown so greedy and immensely powerful. Her very fatness compels us to make offerings of our own food to her. There are thousands of us who would sacrifice our last meal to over-stuff her enormous belly. And greedy Casey will gobble it right up and seek out more. Always more. Voracious. Ravenous. And GREEDY. 

BABA7592-081B-4307-9802-040F7C5FC18D.jpeg.c90b6d7e066128efef8e2cb544855e65.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Hey guys ❤️ my profile is going to be private for a short bit while I make some updates to my clip store. I've evolved in to more than I ever expected I would be, and I take my opportunity to set an example very seriously. It's honestly a honor. Just making some quick tweaks to make it as efficient as possible and to keep everyone happy and inspired ❤️  And naturally, with my OCD - once I start a project like this I have to make it as awesome as possible. Think of it as my clip store getting remodeled, similarly to this damn condo i'm remodeling 😂 In the meantime, I am really having a hard time with everything happening with baby Luna. It's very hard to watch a tiny animal suffer like this. Still waiting for some answers. Leave me some happiness here plz ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey guys ❤️ my profile is going to be private for a short bit while I make some updates to my clip store. I've evolved in to more than I ever expected I would be, and I take my opportunity to set an example for other models very seriously. It's honestly a privilege. Just making some quick tweaks to make it as efficient as possible and to keep everyone happy and inspired ❤️  And naturally, with my OCD - once I start a project like this I have to make it as awesome as possible. Think of it as my clip store getting remodeled, similarly to this damn condo i'm remodeling 😂 In the meantime, I am really having a hard time with everything happening with baby Luna. It's very hard to watch a tiny animal suffer like this. Still waiting for some answers. Leave me some happiness here plz ❤️ 

Take your time, Casey! Prayers for you and the animals. You are so wonderful! Excited for the new and updated Casey page and clips! 

So hopeful for baby Luna. 

And yes....they are WIDE AF! Moment of silence observed......🥰

Also, IN LOVE with your new profile pic! Love that blue on you and you're always so gorgeous, Love!