Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Amazing update, Casey! Youre so beautiful inside and out! 🥰

Thank you so much love ❤️ many more lbs and smiles to come!

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Reading and re-reading with an exceptionally sensitive hard dick. Just rubbing myself with a blanket while Casey tells me all about herself. 

Hehe I love telling you guys about me!

2 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

thanks for sharing all this with life, goals and other things, 25 pounds more by christmas sounds amazing and doable with your huge apetite :D❤️ 

As for the horrible pandemic with covid19 is just so weird cause a huge part of the world is or have been on a long quarantine but here in Sweden is more like a "you only live once" kinda thing were the society is very open. I have my thoughts that's my country is poor and taxmoney needs to come in and the goverment don't give a f**k about old peoples lives. ( high school, college and university has been closed from mars - august) 

Ofcourse ❤️ hoping for normalcy, safety, and success for all and resolution to this pandemic in the coming months! 

36 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

Love you Casey. 😍  Keep doing what you’re doing. You are so beautiful it hurts to watch haha.  In a good way I mean of corse. 

Love YOU ❤️ Thank you so much love. I will keep being me as long as you keep being YOU ❤️ which is amazing!

5 minutes ago, Ljj said:

More of you is always a good thing. Having a Doc Hog is very exciting for the future.

Hehe fattest doctor evaaaaaa coming soon

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

Really vibing with the immensity of my ass lately. If only I had a handsome face to smother underneath it....

5C33947E-C96F-4031-9ED2-04D23E72A125.jpeg.bee8ee156814f93704c69fc6e372f4e2.jpg

I want to vibe with your ass 

Guest AceDegenerate
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Really vibing with the immensity of my ass lately. If only I had a handsome face to smother underneath it....

I volunteer my face as tribute... 🥰

Guest AceDegenerate
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

BIG FAT LIFE UPDATE ❤️ 

So, long story short - I freaking LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ I hope this gets you all up to date and feel free to ask any other questions as the day goes on! I love sharing with you and love learning more about YOU :)

This was quite the exhilarating insight to read... The more I learn about you the more I admire you.

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's a fact. That butt could actually smother a guy. With Casey's mighty thighs pinning down his arms and the immense weight of her belly pressing those fat hams down upon you... you don't really have a chance. One would have to rely on Casey's well established kindness not to be seriously injured. Casey would be using her considerable strength in order to NOT hurt the fella. She relaxes for too long and yer a goner. So yeah, That Big Ol' Butt literally has the Power of Life and Death. Although the real POWER of that Fatt Butt is how badly we all want to beat it like a drum with our hardened dicks. That Butt Owns us. Our own desires have us confessing and submitting our Will to Casey. And Casey knows how to wield that power. Seriously What wouldn't you do for this Woman? How badly do you want to nourish and protect her? How would you feel about anyone that might upset her? The answer to these questions IS the authentic POWER of that Big Fat Ass. 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Ljj said:

I want to vibe with your ass 

Hehe well there's plenty to vibe with that's for sure

4 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

I volunteer my face as tribute... 🥰

Think it can handle all this body?

4 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

This was quite the exhilarating insight to read... The more I learn about you the more I admire you.

Aww thanks love. I love sharing it all with you :)

It's a fact. That butt could actually smother a guy. With Casey's mighty thighs pinning down his arms and the immense weight of her belly pressing those fat hams down upon you... you don't really have a chance. One would have to rely on Casey's well established kindness not to be seriously injured. Casey would be using her considerable strength in order to NOT hurt the fella. She relaxes for too long and yer a goner. So yeah, That Big Ol' Butt literally has the Power of Life and Death. Although the real POWER of that Fatt Butt is how badly we all want to beat it like a drum with our hardened dicks. That Butt Owns us. Our own desires have us confessing and submitting our Will to Casey. And Casey knows how to wield that power. Seriously What wouldn't you do for this Woman? How badly do you want to nourish and protect her? How would you feel about anyone that might upset her? The answer to these questions IS the authentic POWER of that Big Fat Ass. 

Just tryna be fed and fucked and happy forever with ya'll ❤️ 

59 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I wish you were my girlfriend❤️❤️❤️I would lick every inch of that curvy fat ass of yours❤️😍🤤❤️

I'd be the luckiest girl! ❤️ 

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Kinda in the mood to be reminded what a big greedy enormous girl I've grown into. So crazy to think this body was barely 110lbs when I first started gaining...

BF193CCF-6034-4FBF-8786-381BEEEF0A48.jpeg.1edb211294c412cc8ff9c77b6170f21d.jpg

You know you used to be a competitive athlete right? Like literally competed against other people. Now the only sport u could compete in is competitive eating. You remember when you counted calories to make sure you didn’t eat too much? You eat too many to count now. Remember how you were so petite and foxy? Now your gut hangs and your hoggy. Your tits are bigger than your gut used to be. Your arms now are bigger than your legs used to be. Fat Hog 

44 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'd be the luckiest girl! ❤️

I would be the luckiest guy❤️ I’ve never had a girlfriend ever in my life, but I was always told that I had such a nice personality that I would treat her with so much respect. I’m always about honesty and respect in relationships. Not to mention that I have a thing for curvy women!❤️😜❤️

Guest StirCrazy94545

I choose... Death by snu snu!

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Guest AceDegenerate
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Kinda in the mood to be reminded what a big greedy enormous girl I've grown into. So crazy to think this body was barely 110lbs when I first started gaining...

Let's face it Casey... There is no going back anymore. You're addicted stuffing your body full and have given into your gluttonous impulses and you're completely hooked. The tiny athlete you were is now a plumped up, round goddess with one insatiable appetite which seems like it will never be satisfied or stopped. I think that with your appetite you're only just beginning to pile on the lbs. ♥️

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

What happened Casey. I am at a bar that just opened after COVID the bartender gained maybe 10 pounds but it’s hard to tell.  You let yourself go so much. I don’t think you can even do one sit-up.  You are a pig. Go eat some more and then maybe you can sleep. If not eat more and try again.  Love u.   😍

Omg a sit up?! Hahahaha I'd DIE!! It's funny you say that.... I actually had wanted to go to bed early tonight. I got in bed around 10pm (it's now 1am)..... I've done nothing but eat since. I'm fucking insatiable.

Thanks love, love you too!

2 hours ago, Ljj said:

You know you used to be a competitive athlete right? Like literally competed against other people. Now the only sport u could compete in is competitive eating. You remember when you counted calories to make sure you didn’t eat too much? You eat too many to count now. Remember how you were so petite and foxy? Now your gut hangs and your hoggy. Your tits are bigger than your gut used to be. Your arms now are bigger than your legs used to be. Fat Hog 

It feels like a distant memory now. My most taxing task every day is getting my fat ass out of bed. Lazier and lazier as the days go on. My gut hangs lower and lower.... I was destined to be a pig. 

I thought this same thing. Those arms are massive sexy. 

They have gotten so freaking FAT!

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I would be the luckiest guy❤️ I’ve never had a girlfriend ever in my life, but I was always told that I had such a nice personality that I would treat her with so much respect. I’m always about honesty and respect in relationships. Not to mention that I have a thing for curvy women!❤️😜❤️

Curvy woman are the best! More to love :)

1 hour ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

I choose... Death by snu snu!

Hahahhahaha 🤣

1 hour ago, AceDegenerate said:

Let's face it Casey... There is no going back anymore. You're addicted stuffing your body full and have given into your gluttonous impulses and you're completely hooked. The tiny athlete you were is now a plumped up, round goddess with one insatiable appetite which seems like it will never be satisfied or stopped. I think that with your appetite you're only just beginning to pile on the lbs. ♥️

No going back ❤️ I feel so much more beautiful and happier at this size than I ever did before. Thank you so much Love :)

• Curvage Model

Forgot to post this in here. I went out today. I haven't been going out much. I have summer clothes that fit (kinda) but none of my fall clothes to. I'm probably 40-50lbs heavier than I was this time last year. Nothing would fucking button. Nothing would zip. It was awful. I managed to get into some leggings and had this flannel from an old ex. It felt so weird wearing a bra.... I never wear bras. I was really uncomfortable. It's so weird to see me in normal people clothes! I have spent months naked and in lingerie hahaha. This outfit isn't really my usual asthetic (i usually dress a bit more girly) but hey it worked - and it covered my giant gut!

34DD55B7-468F-4355-9DA9-D7979330E7FB.png.99a4f4a36585ec9854db6f7d7be0adc9.png

• Curvage Model

Gratitude is an amazing thing. And I'm full of it recently. For so many things, but especially for YOU. 

These are my two favorite clips I've made recently. I can't stop cumming to them. Running a short sale so we all can enjoy them ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Dang - missed this.  And you KNOW how much I love reminding you what a greedy piggy food addicted hog you are.

I mean, soon you will weigh more than 3 of the skinny Caseys.  Just think about that for a moment piggy.  3 little skinny Caseys = 1 big fat piggy Casey.  Hehe... you think you get wet now when you look at that big flabby fat gut, just think about how fucking turned on you'll be when you go past 3 skinny Caseys.  And its not going to be long until that's a reality.  More days like that one earlier this week, where to top off your day you had 3 pizzas, 3 orders of wings, 3 orders of cinna sticks AND cleaned out your pantry, and you'll be there before you know it.  I'm sure you then attached yourself to your funnel before you went to bed too - just like you did, or will do, tonight!

Fat girl.  Big fat girl.  And you're going to be a bigger fatter girl. ❤️

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, pgtip00 said:

Dang - missed this.  And you KNOW how much I love reminding you what a greedy piggy food addicted hog you are.

I mean, soon you will weigh more than 3 of the skinny Caseys.  Just think about that for a moment piggy.  3 little skinny Caseys = 1 big fat piggy Casey.  Hehe... you think you get wet now when you look at that big flabby fat gut, just think about how fucking turned on you'll be when you go past 3 skinny Caseys.  And its not going to be long until that's a reality.  More days like that one earlier this week, where to top off your day you had 3 pizzas, 3 orders of wings, 3 orders of cinna sticks AND cleaned out your pantry, and you'll be there before you know it.  I'm sure you then attached yourself to your funnel before you went to bed too - just like you did, or will do, tonight!

Fat girl.  Big fat girl.  And you're going to be a bigger fatter girl. ❤️

Wanna know what's crazy? All night long I've been awaiting your comment/post ahaha. I look forward to it literally every day!!

It's wild to think that I am now more than double the size I used to be, and VERY close to being triple. I get so wet realizing what I've done to myself.... i will never look how I used to. I stuffed hard tonight. But tomorrow night I have a pretty epic Dominos ordered planned that I may have you guys help push me through ;)

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wanna know what's crazy? All night long I've been awaiting your comment/post ahaha. I look forward to it literally every day!!

It's wild to think that I am now more than double the size I used to be, and VERY close to being triple. I get so wet realizing what I've done to myself.... i will never look how I used to. I stuffed hard tonight. But tomorrow night I have a pretty epic Dominos ordered planned that I may have you guys help push me through ;)

Better late than never 😜

Epic Dominos order, huh?  For you to call a Dominos order epic, we must be talking something pretty damned big!  Is piggy going for 20,000+ tomorrow?

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Forgot to post this in here. I went out today. I haven't been going out much. I have summer clothes that fit (kinda) but none of my fall clothes to. I'm probably 40-50lbs heavier than I was this time last year. Nothing would fucking button. Nothing would zip. It was awful. I managed to get into some leggings and had this flannel from an old ex. It felt so weird wearing a bra.... I never wear bras. I was really uncomfortable. It's so weird to see me in normal people clothes! I have spent months naked and in lingerie hahaha. This outfit isn't really my usual asthetic (i usually dress a bit more girly) but hey it worked - and it covered my giant gut!

34DD55B7-468F-4355-9DA9-D7979330E7FB.png.99a4f4a36585ec9854db6f7d7be0adc9.png

A bra? You still own those? That fit? 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Gratitude is an amazing thing. And I'm full of it recently. For so many things, but especially for YOU. 

These are my two favorite clips I've made recently. I can't stop cumming to them. Running a short sale so we all can enjoy them ❤️ 

This is literally the most insane sale ever and if you don’t like it you don’t jump on it you don’t like your dick or cumming and that’s just the only way to explain it 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Better late than never 😜

Epic Dominos order, huh?  For you to call a Dominos order epic, we must be talking something pretty damned big!  Is piggy going for 20,000+ tomorrow?

How'd you know!! It's been a bit since I've tried to do a 20k cal day so I am going to do my best today. My goal is anywhere between 15k and 20k ❤️ 

Are we wanting me to share myfitness pal again like last time? It was kinda a lot of work to do every hour last time but I'm so down to share a screenshot of the entire day later on for your jaws to drop over!

3 hours ago, Ljj said:

A bra? You still own those? That fit? 

Own them - yes. Fit? That's a different story. I have no idea how big my tits are right now. They feel massive.

3 hours ago, Ljj said:

This is literally the most insane sale ever and if you don’t like it you don’t jump on it you don’t like your dick or cumming and that’s just the only way to explain it 

Hehehe they really are two GREAT clips ❤️